• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Big time QB recruit who father is a National champion winning coach

Started by The Zebra Successor, September 21, 2014, 03:04:48 am

Previous topic - Next topic

The Zebra Successor

Its a young man who admires the way Russell Wilson plays quarterback..
A young man who family met with Barack Obama this year..This young man who has family in Arkansas.. he Is secretly making noise in the prep school ranks..And it doesn't hurt that his daddy is currently the national champion head coach of UCONN men's basketball. Arkansas will have a future NFL Draft pick if they can start to show interest in this kid Jalen Ollie.. He has a Cannon for a arm..Great character.. Even though he is a from a pretty much privileged background. . He has all the tools to help Arkansas Razorbacks athletic program cause he does play basketball as well but better at Quarterback. . And it won't hurt to just throw a shot to try to lure his daddy to the hill one day who is also a big Dallas Cowboys fan..  (inside information) But first just try to get his son to think about Arkansas.. Can't miss recruit. .

The Zebra Successor

All this kid does is win.. MVP for Connecticut all star game.. He has Led his post hs graduate School of Avon Old Farm boarding school.. To come back victories 3 times this year.. Jalen Ollie is a great fit for the Razorbacks. Cannot find another to match his work ethic. Trust me.. U can thank me later.. With the right program he is ready for the next level...

The Zebra Successor

Mr.Fridaynight11

BrianfromCarlisle

Why are you insinuating that we need to get Kevin Ollie around here?  Wanna replace M.A?  Why in the world? 

The Zebra Successor

Quote from: BrianfromCarlisle on October 15, 2014, 03:03:58 pm
Why are you insinuating that we need to get Kevin Ollie around here?  Wanna replace M.A?  Why in the world?
Im not insinuating that we need to get kevin Ollie as of right now.. M.A. is doing a ok job with the program . But Ollie has beat more top 25 teams, big name coaches, and won more national titles with arguably less talent  than m.a. has within the time Ollie has been a head coach.

The Zebra Successor

October 15, 2014, 11:47:23 pm #6 Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 11:54:24 pm by The Zebra Successor
Quote from: Mr.Fridaynight11 on October 14, 2014, 05:51:37 pm
I cant find anything on 247 about a  Jalen Ollie, but i did find a him on hudl.com
http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2249325/jalen-ollie
Yeah im pretty sure u not going to find alot of information about Jalen Ollie this football year. Unless its a article from the opposing team newspaper  .. Look him up on Google tho..  he' s legit.. I wouldn't lie here on FF.. ;D
and some would wonder how do I know all this information about this kid who lives in Connecticut.
Well let's just say I have a reliable source. .  8)
Dak Prescott went to Mississippi State to follow his idol Tim Tebow. And play under his Offensive Coordinator during Tebow's time at Florida coach Dan Mullins.. Ollie admires Russell Wilson.. and who can help Ollie to become a quarterback like Wilson.( because the kid's game is identical to Wilson's)Well none other than Wilson's former coach at Wisconsin.. BB.. Who's at 
Woo Pig now..

The Zebra Successor

And just a bonus tip The Ollie bloodline started in Arkansas..u can put Kevin Ollie  as names of coaches in the Arkansas coaching tree..

Hoghead

He has ties to Obama ? Dude that right there means NO in Arkansas. Landreau, Pryor, Ollie all spell Obama down here. He's no good for the Hogs, sorry.

The Zebra Successor

Lol very funny. . But he has no ties or connection to Obama behind the fact that i don't know if you know or not but if your university wins the national title.. The team members and close family members get to travel to the white house and meet with the President of the United States.. Don't play politics with a kid very tacky looking. .Smh..

Hoghead

Quote from: The Zebra Successor on November 04, 2014, 07:14:52 am
Lol very funny. . But he has no ties or connection to Obama behind the fact that i don't know if you know or not but if your university wins the national title.. The team members and close family members get to travel to the white house and meet with the President of the United States.. Don't play politics with a kid very tacky looking. .Smh..

This Arkansas !  Obama is a Kenyan and those who associate with him are not Americans.

The Zebra Successor

That type of Arkansas politics u talk about is the reason why the hog football is a mediocre team that's what politicalball not football gives you. . Because in football the best players play regardless if there parents work for university of Arkansas or a sewage collector in Mississippi. In football u recruit players to fit the scheme of a coach u hired to win the overall title not just playing a close game against a title contender team like Miss St,or Bama.. in politicalball u play friends of the program kids even though they are not producing against the top talent in the nation.In political ball u recruit according to geography,ethnicity,demographics and economy of a area of a kid's home.. now what does that have to do with a kid that can run a 4.4 speed..I tell you what politcs have to do with football nothing.. .What's the use of being on national t.v. and don't get the best recruits around the state let alone the nation.?

Hoghead

Quote from: The Zebra Successor on November 05, 2014, 02:54:43 am
That type of Arkansas politics u talk about is the reason why the hog football is a mediocre team that's what politicalball not football gives you. . Because in football the best players play regardless if there parents work for university of Arkansas or a sewage collector in Mississippi. In football u recruit players to fit the scheme of a coach u hired to win the overall title not just playing a close game against a title contender team like Miss St,or Bama.. in politicalball u play friends of the program kids even though they are not producing against the top talent in the nation.In political ball u recruit according to geography,ethnicity,demographics and economy of a area of a kid's home.. now what does that have to do with a kid that can run a 4.4 speed..I tell you what politcs have to do with football nothing.. .What's the use of being on national t.v. and don't get the best recruits around the state let alone the nation.?

Sarcasm.........

The Zebra Successor

I wish it was sarcasm but whatever done in the dark will come to light..

The Zebra Successor

Hoghead

Quote from: The Zebra Successor on November 05, 2014, 08:08:27 am
I wish it was sarcasm...your sarcasm sounds so real

I know ! That was my point. LOL !  To sound like 97% of this FF crowd on a QB like Ollie.

The Zebra Successor

These haters don't know what they talking about.. It ain't no doubt.. They just sit back waiting contemplating, devising plots for hating and perpetrating while im evaluating.. Its another act of Satan complicating situations..No justification for these false accusations..

Coach Venny Slocombe

If he is good then CBB surely will be on him..lout HH is right, just because he met Obozo doesn't qualify him...

AirWarren

reggiebushfan

Quote from: The Zebra Successor on October 15, 2014, 11:05:19 pm
Im not insinuating that we need to get kevin Ollie as of right now.. M.A. is doing a ok job with the program . But Ollie has beat more top 25 teams, big name coaches, and won more national titles with arguably less talent  than m.a. has within the time Ollie has been a head coach.
First of all, just how big of a degenerate are you? This post is possibly the dumbest one I've ever seen.

Second, Kevin Ollie won the title because he had 2 lottery pick guards on his team and DeAndre Daniels who was one of the best PF's in CBB last year. Lets see how Ollie does over the next 3 or 4 years...I'd bet he has a hard time replicating his success with Calhoun's recruits.

The Zebra Successor

Quote from: Coach Venny Slocombe on November 10, 2014, 07:34:45 am
If he is good then CBB surely will be on him..lout HH is right, just because he met Obozo doesn't qualify him...
He is a quarterback who's dad is a basketball coach.. nothing wrong with that and why getting the opportunity for meeting with the president a bad thing win a national title this year and lets see are Yal going to protest the athletic program in meeting with the president. .

The Zebra Successor

November 10, 2014, 01:37:48 pm #21 Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 01:40:45 pm by The Zebra Successor
Quote from: reggiebushfan on November 10, 2014, 11:19:19 am
Quote from: The Zebra Successor on October 15, 2014, 11:05:19 pm
First of all, just how big of a degenerate are you? This post is possibly the dumbest one I've ever seen.

Second, Kevin Ollie won the title because he had 2 lottery pick guards on his team and DeAndre Daniels who was one of the best PF's in CBB last year. Lets see how Ollie does over the next 3 or 4 years...I'd bet he has a hard time replicating his success with Calhoun's recruit s.
[/quote
1st the definition of degenerate is lacking some property, order, or distinctness of structure previously or usually present, in particular. Im say i am that because im trying to show Arkansas that your way of building a title winning program hasn't won u anything but a share of the title in 1964 and a basketball title in 1994.. Unless you have another Darren McFadden or Corliss Williamson coming in the high school ranks around here. . Or even a Cam Newton type of player who can take over a game by himself you will have to wait for every 4 or 3 years to produce a title contending team..
2nd Ollie has won on the national level because he had coached them players up to the potential they are today  without Ollie they would be saying the same thing a lot of teams are saying like Ohio State or penn state that believe that you can't win a title coming out of bans and loss of scholarships.. But with the right coach to have the players to believe in what you are selling. . Anything is possible. .Even if you play a team of Freshman McDonald's All Americans such as Kentucky. . A big team of Seniors in Iowa State ... and a  big physical expienced and talented team in Florida ..Matter of fact jus put the champs on the schedule next year  and see how we fair against coach Ollie. .

Hoghead

Quote from: AirWarren on November 10, 2014, 08:14:51 am
We need to keep as many ties to the squid out of Arkansas.

Bam ! Just like I said.  LOL !

DeAndre Johnson
6-3, 220 lbs
4.2 40 yd dash
Squats 600 lbs
Benches 420
Stonewall, La.
R. E. Lee HS
Baptist
No Felonies
Doesnt sag
No dreadlocks
Good family
Howitzer arm
Loves Jesus
Knows Obama !

97% of FF. Dont recruit this swayback Obama attached loser ! He's not that good ! Bum !

AirWarren

Hoghead

Quote from: AirWarren on November 10, 2014, 08:55:01 pm
Caught big one. Known as a dope fish.

Nope, your Obama anger played right into my sarcastically laced post. Thanks Blossom !

AirWarren

Hoghead

Quote from: AirWarren on November 10, 2014, 09:31:33 pm
More name calling anger.
Blossom, Blossom, Blossom there's no anger here. Nothing but laughter !!!!

AirWarren

The_Pioneer

Awfully big thread over a kid that will probably play D2 basketball somewhere.

AirWarren

Coach Venny Slocombe

Quote from: The_Pioneer on November 11, 2014, 05:45:38 pm
lolololololololololol...now that...that is funny...

The Zebra Successor

Quote from: Coach Venny Slocombe on November 11, 2014, 07:27:22 pm
Yeah from what i see every Saturday the same can be said about the two year starting quarterback for the hogs who needs to be at D2 school around Arkansas. .i have not seen one game to prove he can play at this level. . With little brother watching and waiting for his turn ... i wonder what they did to deserve to be the face of Arkansas football. . Oh yeah I know have a dad who's over HS recruiting for the hogs..
Now that is funny lol.. 6 more years of mediocrity. ..  ;D ::)

The Zebra Successor

Lol lets keep the lineman throwing the ball maybe we can have a better shot to win a sec game.. 😅😂

WPWells

So just because we don't have the greatest quarterback at this very moment, this guy suddenly becomes D1?

Oh and have you ever heard of Rafe Peavey and Ty Storey? Yeah they're both 4-star QBs. I think Arkansas is going to be fine at that position. No one cares about your weird obsession with some recruit no one besides you has ever heard of

Hoghead

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on November 12, 2014, 09:34:46 am
So just because we don't have the greatest quarterback at this very moment, this guy suddenly becomes D1?

Oh and have you ever heard of Rafe Peavey and Ty Storey? Yeah they're both 4-star QBs. I think Arkansas is going to be fine at that position. No one cares about your weird obsession with some recruit no one besides you has ever heard of
Well Peavy and Storey both have two or more years to wait to Qb the Hogs. I agree recruting Qbs isnt what the Hogs need at this moment. Let's see, Allen, his brother, Peavy, Storey, Mitchell... yea the Hogs are loaded at Qb !

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Hoghead on November 12, 2014, 10:38:38 am
Quote from: 12th Man CHS on November 12, 2014, 09:34:46 am

Well Peavy and Storey both have two or more years to wait to Qb the Hogs. I agree recruting Qbs isnt what the Hogs need at this moment. Let's see, Allen, his brother, Peavy, Storey, Mitchell... yea the Hogs are loaded at Qb !

When a tight end is your biggest threat to catch the ball, evrn if he will be an all American before hes finished, the team has issues other than qb.

WPWells

Now if this dude could play receiver for us then by all means please recruit him

Coach Venny Slocombe

Quote from: The Zebra Successor on November 12, 2014, 09:09:53 am
Yeah from what i see every Saturday the same can be said about the two year starting quarterback for the hogs who needs to be at D2 school around Arkansas. .i have not seen one game to prove he can play at this level. . With little brother watching and waiting for his turn ... i wonder what they did to deserve to be the face of Arkansas football. . Oh yeah I know have a dad who's over HS recruiting for the hogs..
Now that I can agree with, however we do have Rafe Peavy red shirting (4 star) and Ty Storey on the way (4 star).

The Zebra Successor

Quote from: Coach Venny Slocombe on November 12, 2014, 11:00:40 am
Quote from: The Zebra Successor on November 12, 2014, 09:09:53 am
Now that I can agree with, however we do have Rafe Peavy red shirting (4 star) and Ty Storey on the way (4 star).
Ok i see now. . That u fellas are not interested in the Ollie kid and to be truthfully honest. I really do get it..  But the Rafe Peavey kid looking at his film .. Ollie looks just as good as him on tape. Henceforth the reason why he's redshirt i guess.. Who u need to get is that kid #5 Peavey throws to 7 out of 10 times on hudi.. cause #5  is making peavey look like Tom B. on film. But now Ty Storey he is legit looking.. but don't brag about the Allen's or Peavey to me it looks like Arkansas is still 3 QB 's short

The Zebra Successor

Talking about loaded at QB don't make the Successor laugh... Too late 😂😂😂.. All seriousness though a great quarterback covers holes a team has.. Thats the characteristics of a great quarterback.. not every championship team is flawless at every position like the '06 USC team ..and guess what beat the Trojans that year for the title a great QB

ricepig

Quote from: The Zebra Successor on November 12, 2014, 01:16:32 pm
Talking about loaded at QB don't make the Successor laugh... Too late 😂😂😂.. All seriousness though a great quarterback covers holes a team has.. Thats the characteristics of a great quarterback.. not every championship team is flawless at every position like the '06 USC team ..and guess what beat the Trojans that year for the title a great QB

Well, one thing for sure, this kid isn't a great QB.

The Zebra Successor

[qute author=ricepIg link=topic=137683.msg3073799#msg3073799 date=1415821367]

[/quote]
And why is this i may ask ?. . Imma answer this question for you.. Because... uhh.. He met Obama. ..  😐 are u serious. .

ricepig

Quote from: The Zebra Successor on November 12, 2014, 02:02:04 pm
[qute author=ricepIg link=topic=137683.msg3073799#msg3073799 date=1415821367]

And why is this i may ask ?. . Imma answer this question for you.. Because... uhh.. He met Obama. ..  😐 are u serious. .
[/quote]

Are you just stupid, or a troll? Show me the offers for the kid, and I don't care what his politics are.

The Zebra Successor

What does these NFL quarterbacks have in common Aaron Rodgers, Tom Brady, Russell Wilson, Tony Romo and Colin Kapernick..
Ill answer that question for you.. These NFL QB's was not heavily recruited in HS..
Meaning your post don't mean squat to me..
Because he is not heavily recruited...
Doesn't mean he's not a good talent.. It just means that for some reason or another schools looked over the recruit..

ricepig

Quote from: The Zebra Successor on November 12, 2014, 03:29:23 pm
What does these NFL quarterbacks have in common Aaron Rodgers, Tom Brady, Russell Wilson, Tony Romo and Colin Kapernick..
Ill answer that question for you.. These NFL QB's was not heavily recruited in HS..
Meaning your post don't mean squat to me..
Because he is not heavily recruited...
Doesn't mean he's not a good talent.. It just means that for some reason or another schools looked over the recruit..

Well, Brady went to Michigan, Wilson to NC St, the others weren't as highly rated, but they had offers. Show me the offers this kid has, lack of offers doesn't mean he is good either.

HorseFeathers

Only thing I can find is that he's only interested in UCONN and has no offers from anyone else...and has no rating by rivals.

The Zebra Successor

Quote from: HF on November 12, 2014, 09:53:40 pm
Only thing I can find is that he's only interested in UCONN and has no offers from anyone else...and has no rating by rivals.
[/quote
Thanks HF for the update. . I knew he wanted to go to Uconn all along. .

Well, Brady went to Michigan, Wilson to NC St, the others weren't as highly rated, but they had offers. Show me the offers this kid has, lack of offers doesn't mean he is good either.
There is your offer..

WPWells

The Zebra Successor

U right CHS .. its not the same thing.. On that note.. I will say that maybe if the kid was interested in Arkansas it would be very hard for him to get support like his QB colleagues at the hill.. I felt a lot of scorn, bitterness, disrespect for our President and childish name calling off of this topic.. Which leaves me with a conclusion that

A. Yall clearly don't want the kid here at QB (which is understandable)..

B. Politics has alot to do with the position of starting QB here in Arkansas.. #politcalball

C. Talking truth about the problems i see in the football program.. Will bring the most ugly out of yal fans..

No hard feelings
PS .. We still 3 QB's short on the roster next year lol..

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas