• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

"So you want to be an Administrator now..."

Started by Paw-Paw, September 14, 2011, 01:05:12 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Paw-Paw

I've read threads after threads looking up everything about FearlessFriday, but the one thing I don't see (or overlooked) is how does one earn the coveted role of being an administrator on this site?

It's something I was curious about. Plus those colored stars those individuals get are just cool! ;D

BillyJack™

Lanny takes out the blood and chicken bones, throws them in a pan, stirs them twice and it tells him who and what to do.

Paw-Paw

Quote from: BillyJack™ on September 14, 2011, 09:11:44 am
Lanny takes out the blood and chicken bones, throws them in a pan, stirs them twice and it tells him who and what to do.

LOL! Snips, Snails, and Puppy dog tails sort of thing! Way to go Lanny! ;D

Eddie Goodson

You have to sell your soul to Lanny. He keeps them in a jar on his mantle.

Brian G

I still don't know how Eddie passed the fitness exam.   As far as the aptitude test, it should be noted I maxed out in each category(evasiveness, confrontational ability, hammer swinging,play acting and fullofhimselfness) 

It was the first and only perfect score on the A.E. in board history.

Eddie Goodson

Quote from: B.G. on September 14, 2011, 04:10:23 pm
I still don't know how Eddie passed the fitness exam.   As far as the aptitude test, it should be noted I maxed out in each category(evasiveness, confrontational ability, hammer swinging,play acting and fullofhimselfness) 

It was the first and only perfect score on the A.E. in board history.
That was simple. Cold. Hard. Cash.

Smithian

Earl is my Hero!!

True Believer

Eddie Goodson

September 20, 2011, 09:13:50 am #9 Last Edit: September 20, 2011, 09:19:16 am by Eddie Goodson
Quote from: True Believer on September 20, 2011, 08:58:40 am
Too many mods from NWA.
Name the ones from NWA.

Only mods or admins from NWA are BG, Grant Merrill, and Rich Sanders. Most are actually from the LR Area.

True Believer

True Believer

Well wait a minute.  I guess I need to pay attention.  Is an administrator different from a moderater in the FF world?

Baitshop

TB....who you got in mind who's not from NWA..??

True Believer

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: Eddie Goodson on September 14, 2011, 03:52:01 pm
You have to sell your soul to Lanny. He keeps them in a jar on his mantle.

I had an image of the briefcase from Pulp Fiction as my visualization.

RD™

Quote from: Eddie Goodson on September 20, 2011, 09:13:50 am
Too many mods from NWA.
Name the ones from NWA.

Only mods or admins from NWA are BG, Grant Merrill, and Rich Sanders. Most are actually from the LR Area.

Bingo I am not NWA trash

Brian G

Quote from: PC™ on October 20, 2011, 09:10:39 pm
Quote from: Eddie Goodson on September 20, 2011, 09:13:50 am
Too many mods from NWA.
Name the ones from NWA.

Bingo I am not NWA trash
No, you're just RV trash.

Earl is my Hero!!

One day I hope to move from apprentice to the big leagues...

Brian G

Earl is my Hero!!

True Believer

So that's the secret in becoming an administrator on here?    Awww.........now this is all starting to make sense!!!   :)

Earl is my Hero!!

Quote from: True Believer on October 22, 2011, 08:33:59 am
So that's the secret in becoming an administrator on here?    Awww.........now this is all starting to make sense!!!   :)

Should be easy for a professional sponge bath giver like you...

True Believer

I don't give sponge baths off of the clock.  :)  And all the ones I have to give are men in their 80's.   It's not pretty, I'm telling ya. 

Walter

Quote from: True Believer on October 24, 2011, 05:41:32 pm
I don't give sponge baths off of the clock.  :)  And all the ones I have to give are men in their 80's.   It's not pretty, I'm telling ya. 

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

toobad4u993

SEARK needs an admin. I would like to fill that position!

Eddie Goodson

Quote from: toobad4u993 on November 13, 2011, 10:20:36 am
SEARK needs an admin. I would like to fill that position!
Hello! I am more SEARK than you are.

toobad4u993

Douglas

March 12, 2012, 01:43:54 pm #27 Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 01:46:10 pm by Douglas
Quote from: SardisHog
Quote from: True BelieverI don't give sponge baths off of the clock.  :)  And all the ones I have to give are men in their 80's.   It's not pretty, I'm telling ya.
Don't laugh too hard, Sardis.

The way I hear it, you ain't too far away from that age group yerself, bucko. ;)

Quote from: True BelieverWell wait a minute.  I guess I need to pay attention.  Is an administrator different from a moderater in the FF world?
Oh, yeh... it is.  We get keys to the Jr. Executive Washroom.... with only mild heat "firing" up.  The reg washroom's heat is directly piped in from Hades (and is the "buffer" in between there and our washroom). ;)

Walter

Quote from: Douglas on March 12, 2012, 01:43:54 pm
Quote from: SardisHog
Quote from: True BelieverI don't give sponge baths off of the clock.  :)  And all the ones I have to give are men in their 80's.   It's not pretty, I'm telling ya.
Don't laugh too hard, Sardis.

The way I hear it, you ain't too far away from that age group yerself, bucko. ;)

I am a heck of alot closer than I ever thought I would get to when I was a young man!!!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas