• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1A State Score thread(FRIDAY & THURSDAY)

Started by Brian G, March 03, 2016, 10:26:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian G

March 03, 2016, 10:26:13 am Last Edit: March 04, 2016, 12:44:50 pm by B.G.
Post them here please

bball2015

HorseFeathers

playhard

playhard

J.D.

Boys:

Kirby and Jasper are tied at half 21-21

J.D.

J.D.

Jasper up 34-30 with 4:55 left in regulation

J.D.

All tied up with 1:31 left in regulation

J.D.

riccoar

update?

Jasper come to play or Kirby struggling?

PuddlePirate12

J.D.

FINAL Boys (OT)

Kirby: 49
Jasper: 45

Baller_34

Baller_34

Baller_34

Nevada leads Western Grove 29-21 at half

Baller_34

Thechosen1

Games tomorrow will be really good. Should be a fun day of basketball

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Thechosen1 on March 03, 2016, 07:47:27 pm
Games tomorrow will be really good. Should be a fun day of basketball

Hopefully I picked the right day to make the trip....

HorseFeathers

Thechosen1

Quote from: HF on March 03, 2016, 08:10:07 pm
Hopefully I picked the right day to make the trip....
Haven't went yet either. Tomorrow should have a lot of good games

Sportzman12

jvance

Saw a Twitter Emerson was up 30-9 in 2nd quarter.

jvance

jvance

Moonshiner

Thechosen1

Wow Emerson looks to be on a mission

Silky Johnson

March 03, 2016, 10:22:13 pm #27 Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 10:26:31 pm by Silky Johnson
Congrats to Emerson, I think Emerson is a very focused team. They deserve to be in the final four.

BannerChaser95

Emerson boys and Kirby girls coming in hot to semis.

Catfish

I agree about tomorrow! Should be great games all around! I'm thinking about coming.

PuddlePirate12

Should be 3 really good games for boys. I think GP vs Kirby will be closer than some would expect. Wasn't there but heard they played really bad today. Hopefully they got the jitters out of them. I'll be wearing my maroon tomorrow!

BannerChaser95

Cheered hard for the first couple minutes of Emersons game. If was overt fast. Kifby boys get there minds right and they can play with that whole bottom bracket. But do they, well we will see at 2:30. I love state tournament time. I wonder if Nevada plays bay hard? I'm looking forward to it as well.

Thechosen1

Nevada will give bay a run for its money I feel. Hope all games are super close and come down to the wire!

Chicky

Quote from: PuddlePirate12 on March 03, 2016, 11:12:40 pm
Should be 3 really good games for boys. I think GP vs Kirby will be closer than some would expect. Wasn't there but heard they played really bad today. Hopefully they got the jitters out of them. I'll be wearing my maroon tomorrow!
I was wondering about Kirby after listening to you guys on here, they should have been beaten today.  45 seconds left in regulation and Jasper, with a four point lead misses two front ends and commits a walk, then it goes to OT. 

PuddlePirate12

If Bay gets back on Nevada they should win easily I think. Nevada can't shoot with them. Although against Emerson they hit 10 3s I haven't seen them hit one since in 3-4 games I've watched them. Most Nevada's points are fast break or second chance points

Chicky

March 04, 2016, 01:00:12 am #35 Last Edit: March 04, 2016, 01:02:16 am by Chicky
Quote from: PuddlePirate12 on March 04, 2016, 12:54:00 am
If Bay gets back on Nevada they should win easily I think. Nevada can't shoot with them. Although against Emerson they hit 10 3s I haven't seen them hit one since in 3-4 games I've watched them. Most Nevada's points are fast break or second chance points                                                                                                               Don't think they hit any threes against WG but sure shot a lot.  WG out manned in every position and they only beat them by 10.   Bay by 15 +

Chicky

By the way Puddle, your Emerson boys were alot of fun to watch.   Hope ya'll can win it.

PuddlePirate12

Quote from: Chicky on March 04, 2016, 01:08:27 am
By the way Puddle, your Emerson boys were alot of fun to watch.   Hope ya'll can win it.

I hope so too lol

BannerChaser95

Quote from: PuddlePirate12 on March 04, 2016, 01:13:27 am
I hope so too lol
puddle, five years ago on this date, March 4th 2011. Kirby beat guy Perkins in double overtime 78-68 at calico rock.

PuddlePirate12

Coach's wife was telling me she saw a Kirby fan shared that. GP didn't even go watch Kirby yesterday lol. Confidence killed the cat, right?

Brian G

MyView

J.D.

J.D.

StateChamps09

Hmm looks like guy is STILL here. Can we say the same for others.... nope

BannerChaser95

Quote from: StateChamps09 on March 04, 2016, 03:40:09 pm
Hmm looks like guy is STILL here. Can we say the same for others.... nope
Emerson, county line, bay, all 3 1 seeds still here and pretty sure the game was close till 1:45 in the 3rd was a 3 point game. Guy is good tho not taking anything away from them! But the put back lay ups on 2-3 rebounds was  the dagger for Kirby.

StateChamps09

March 04, 2016, 04:43:42 pm #46 Last Edit: March 04, 2016, 04:56:26 pm by StateChamps09
And I'm not taking anything from kirby. Not gonna lie I was nervous until the third the few back to back steals and and easy lay ups is what sealed the deal, lookin foward to the bay and guy game tomorrow.

BlackMamba

audiogirl

PuddlePirate12

Quote from: StateChamps09 on March 04, 2016, 04:43:42 pm
And I'm not taking anything from kirby. Not gonna lie I was nervous until the third the few back to back steals and and easy lay ups is what sealed the deal, lookin foward to the bay and guy game tomorrow.

Bay still has a game tonight lol.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas