• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4A-3 Scores 18/19 Season

Started by cannon, December 10, 2018, 08:09:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MDXPHD

Quote from: J12 on February 16, 2019, 09:29:46 am
Exactly. Troll somewhere else.

You guys should just send PMs about how you dislike the coach and all of Brookland so much. It really just comes down to you being a baby about everything and wanting to whine. I can assure you that nobody else is pulling for the overrrated Westside team other than you and a few more Westside fans. Looking forward to watching y'all lose next week in region.

J12

Quote from: MDXPHD on February 16, 2019, 09:35:19 am
You guys should just send PMs about how you dislike the coach and all of Brookland so much. It really just comes down to you being a baby about everything and wanting to whine. I can assure you that nobody else is pulling for the overrrated Westside team other than you and a few more Westside fans. Looking forward to watching y'all lose next week in region.

Duly noted.

If you don't like what we have to say, you can just like not read or respond to it. That's a thought.

MDXPHD

Quote from: J12 on February 16, 2019, 09:37:18 am
Duly noted.

If you don't like what we have to say, you can just like not read or respond to it. That's a thought.

Na, I just wanted to let you know what a whine bag you are.  All good now. I'm sure when y'all lose you'll cry some more.

J12

Quote from: MDXPHD on February 16, 2019, 09:43:05 am
Na, I just wanted to let you know what a whine bag you are.  All good now. I'm sure when y'all lose you'll cry some more.

:'(

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: J12 on February 16, 2019, 08:42:35 am
What's gossip? 

There's certain responsibilities you carry as a HC.  You don't tell your players that I guess "they don't hate them enough" reffering to Westside. Then go out and execute a game plan that has nothing to do with basketball, but trying to injure a kid that's playing at the next level or make him mad enough by being so cheap that he retaletes.

There wasn't an apology made by Bobby Gross for it either.

You want to stand up for that and make Westside folks out to be petty? Fine. It's a game and usually good competition between all schools. But you have that happen last year and you don't have a clue obviously.

Go read  my other posts. Nothing but compliments for Valley View & Nettleton. Coach Swift has a great team.

So the Gosnell player that was tackled by Felts a few years ago as the Westside crowed cheered and had to miss the rest of the season was the game plan?

J12

Quote from: NEA Razorback olfan on February 16, 2019, 10:23:52 am
So the Gosnell player that was tackled by Felts a few years ago as the Westside crowed cheered and had to miss the rest of the season was the game plan?

No one cheered. That's a lie. I was at the game.

Was that foul called intentional?

Are you condoning what happened last year at Harrisburg?

NEA Razorback olfan

February 16, 2019, 10:55:53 am #306 Last Edit: February 16, 2019, 10:59:16 am by NEA Razorback olfan
You are a lier , Marqual Mckinney was going up for a dunk and Felts undercut him and Marqual landed and broke his arm..then Felts ran over in front of the Gosnell bench and said Ha Ha.
Gosnell bench almost cleared
Gosnell parent has it on video ..

J12

I'm not going to engage any of this nonsense.

I'm sorry I hurt your feelings by calling out what happened last year.

Hatchet

Quote from: NEA Razorback olfan on February 16, 2019, 10:55:53 am
You are a lier , Marqual Mckinney was going up for a dunk and Felts undercut him and Marqual landed and broke his arm..then Felts ran over in front of the Gosnell bench and said Ha Ha.
Gosnell bench almost cleared
Gosnell parent has it on video ..
you say its on video? Then post it. It will prove who is lying. 

J12

J12

February 16, 2019, 11:25:38 am #310 Last Edit: February 16, 2019, 11:33:30 am by J12

23:30
37:10
1:02:50

There's your proof.

MDXPHD

J12, has anyone ever told you that you have an unhealthy obsession with Brookland? 😂 Seems like Westside in general does lol.

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: J12 on February 16, 2019, 11:25:38 am
23:30
37:10
1:02:50

There's your proof.

Thank you
We will let people decide for themselves.

J12

Quote from: MDXPHD on February 16, 2019, 11:49:53 am
J12, has anyone ever told you that you have an unhealthy obsession with Brookland? 😂 Seems like Westside in general does lol.

I don't spend much time considering the opinions of others that I don't care about.

whsbballfan

Once again,  some fans are just not in the know.  Felts and McKinney spoke days after the game and there was mutual respect and no hard feelings.  My reference was not to point out any hard play by Brookland in the past,  only the coach's disrespect for a program that has owned him.  With that said,  I honestly hope Btookland can upset Mills.

GosnellBall

In refernce to what happened w Quel and Avery. Avery was made to call and apologize bc this received so much publicity. Avery then told numerous people he didnt want to but was made to by his coach and the district so it would help it calm down.
I was also at that game and his father stood up and gave him a standing ovation for what he did. That isnwhen he paraded in front of Gosnells bench, said haha and our boys had to be held back by other players so we could finish the game. This was the most disgusting sportsmanship i have EVER seen by a player and his parent. I just hope he has all that out of his system bc someone will hurt him at the next level and all i can say is KARMA!!!!

J12

Quote from: GosnellBall on February 16, 2019, 06:44:36 pm
In refernce to what happened w Quel and Avery. Avery was made to call and apologize bc this received so much publicity. Avery then told numerous people he didnt want to but was made to by his coach and the district so it would help it calm down.
I was also at that game and his father stood up and gave him a standing ovation for what he did. That isnwhen he paraded in front of Gosnells bench, said haha and our boys had to be held back by other players so we could finish the game. This was the most disgusting sportsmanship i have EVER seen by a player and his parent. I just hope he has all that out of his system bc someone will hurt him at the next level and all i can say is KARMA!!!!

Do you have the pictures of Westside's visiting locker room after Gosnell's lost? Any idea how much that costs to fix?

J12

Quote from: GosnellBall on February 16, 2019, 06:44:36 pm

And let's just make this clear, you're not hoping he gets hurt, but if he does, he deserves it?

J12

Blytheville snags the 1 seed.  They are playing their best ball.  Good luck to them in state.

FoxandHound34

Looks like a early exit for Westside this year. I got em losing round 1 one region

LRRandy

Quote from: FoxandHound34 on February 16, 2019, 09:46:59 pm
Looks like a early exit for Westside this year. I got em losing round 1 one region
at least they don't have to play Mills

FoxandHound34

True that Randy. They can sit on the bleachers and watch them in awe haha

GosnellBall

I am talking about 4 years ago. I known those kids didnt do anything. As far as what they are going now i do not know. I am no longer associated with the school. But if they did something to the locker room they should pay to fixnit.
And as far as i hope he doesnt get hurt, i dont hole anyone ever gets hurt. But he needs to be brought back to Earth before someone does something to him.

J12

Quote from: GosnellBall on February 16, 2019, 10:05:01 pm
I am talking about 4 years ago. I known those kids didnt do anything. As far as what they are going now i do not know. I am no longer associated with the school. But if they did something to the locker room they should pay to fixnit.
And as far as i hope he doesnt get hurt, i dont hole anyone ever gets hurt. But he needs to be brought back to Earth before someone does something to him.

Gotcha

cannon

Dang!  Gone for a day and missed all this saltiness. Where's the popcorn emoji?

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: cannon on February 16, 2019, 10:32:51 pm
Dang!  Gone for a day and missed all this saltiness. Where's the popcorn emoji?

;D

ArkansasSportsFan

February 16, 2019, 11:19:33 pm #326 Last Edit: February 16, 2019, 11:24:36 pm by ArkansasSportsFan
Ah it's just J12 basically talking bad about Brookland, saying they're trashy for something that Westside does and has done in the past, then when he hears a different opinion he suddenly doesn't care what the other guy has to say. Nothing to see here.

J12

Quote from: ArkansasSportsFan on February 16, 2019, 11:19:33 pm
Ah it's just J12 basically talking bad about Brookland, saying they're trashy for something that Westside does and has done in the past, then when he hears a different opinion he suddenly doesn't care what the other guy has to say. Nothing to see here.

Basically.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas