• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who is the best Pitcher in 2A

Started by godgiven999, February 23, 2012, 04:44:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

godgiven999

Gurdon has a All State Lefty Zach Gooding. He is pretty much a beast.  Batted .564 last year.
pushed State Champion Parkers Chapel 7-5 in the 8th in the regional tournament last year.

searkhogfan

Woodlawn's Dillon Miller & Gavin Johnston will be hard to deal with.  Both will be pitching in college next year.

Ralphina

I've SEEN Gurdon play and I thought Tyler Burns would be the bestowed pitcher on that team this year?!

godgiven999

Tyler is a good pitcher too. I'm looking forward to see how the season turns out. If Gurdon can find a good solid pitching rotation they will be hard to deal with.

nolove2a

Quote from: Ralphina on February 24, 2012, 11:37:29 am
I've SEEN Gurdon play and I thought Tyler Burns would be the bestowed pitcher on that team this year?!
::)...uhh...tburns is good, no doubt, but lets not get carried away.

No Name

Saw burns on the bump Saturday in Poyen vs Jessieville,went 7, looked good, but don't compare him to anything Woodlawn or PC has. 

nolove2a

Quote from: No Name on March 05, 2012, 05:01:06 pm
Saw burns on the bump Saturday in Poyen vs Jessieville,went 7, looked good, but don't compare him to anything Woodlawn or PC has.
burns pitched great against jville, that was their 2 pitcher though. Gurdons pitching rotation is as good as any in 2a including Woodlawn and PC.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas