• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Earle vs White County Central

Started by Pick_DA_EAGLES, December 20, 2017, 12:19:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Dogg

Quote from: Ctucker on December 21, 2017, 04:53:38 pm
Don't have any ideal what judsonia has they are part of Riverview but we don't have any at WCC but we're getting better every year.
Better doesn't win State Titles
Earle Bulldogs 9X State Basketball Champions!!

Ctucker

December 21, 2017, 06:16:46 pm #51 Last Edit: December 21, 2017, 06:18:25 pm by Ctucker
Didn't say it did. We also have never forfeited a game for ineligible players and never had police called to our hotel when we are palying in tournaments!WCC 47 Earle 43 final in jounior boys game

Dogg

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆 They look good in that trophy case

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Dogg

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Dogg on December 21, 2017, 06:46:53 pm
DA how many did Murray bring

7, hence the "Earle 7". Lol

Dolitttle is one of them

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Dogg

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Dogg on December 21, 2017, 06:56:47 pm
Doolittle can flat out ball

He's only got 4 at the break. #4 has 9 and #3 has 6

Dogg

He will get it going in a little bit. His post players Bunton and Brown are not playing in either game tonight

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Dogg on December 21, 2017, 07:05:52 pm
He will get it going in a little bit. His post players Bunton and Brown are not playing in either game tonight

He has 19 now.

Earle7 - 53

WCC 42

2:01 to play

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Ctucker

Quote from: Dogg on December 21, 2017, 06:39:20 pm
🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆 They look good in that trophy case
Dang I'm glad y'all didnt bring whole team!

Dogg

Quote from: Ctucker on December 20, 2017, 09:05:25 pm
I just figured when we scheduled it it was for yalls whole team!
I told you it didn't matter who Murray brought with him or how many. That's how he gets his kids ready for the post season

Dogg

When he plays Bentonville next week he may start 5 guards for the purpose of working on his guards rebounding and playing defense

Dogg

Doolittle can take a game over when he decides to

Ctucker

Quote from: Dogg on December 21, 2017, 07:41:31 pm
I told you it didn't matter who Murray brought with him or how many. That's how he gets his kids ready for the post season
Good luck to y'all!

Dogg

WCC comes to Earle in Feb. we will have a rotation of about 10-12. The stands will be full and it will between 95 -100 degrees and Murray will press and run all night. Good luck to you guys to

NEark tigers

The "Earle 7" won by double-digits tonight.....

Great job, Bulldog Nation!!!

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Was a great game through 3, then WCC coach got a tech and Dolittle shot the penalty shots and that got him going, that was the turning point.

Mr. Trill

LOL Lol lol Quality (EARle) over their quantity. Should be #1 over NLR and all them other schools bahahahaha

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Mr. Trill on December 21, 2017, 10:24:09 pm
LOL Lol lol Quality (EARle) over their quantity. Should be #1 over NLR and all them other schools bahahahaha

Not sure about that, but I bet come tournament time, they could play with anyone. I hope to catch them again. When does Earle come to Augusta?

MomaLion

Quote from: Ctucker on December 21, 2017, 02:12:20 pm
Quote from: MomaLion on December 21, 2017, 01:27:58 pm
Dang,  even we have asst coaches.
[/quote We don't have football and our coach does ok by his self coaches have done it for years! And you would think if state took your school over because of money they wouldn't be taking buses to different places on same night!

Now that I can agree with

MomaLion

December 22, 2017, 12:35:04 am #73 Last Edit: December 22, 2017, 12:49:34 am by MomaLion
Quote from: dentist15 on December 21, 2017, 03:28:07 pm
We had an assistant at Cedarville when I was in high school, and he was next to useless. Only showed up for practice and/or games about 20% of the time.....So I agree, coaches can very easily do their job without assistants, and in many cases, can probably do it better.
Our assts are great. The boys asst is one of the football coaches and I believe a graduate of Cedar Ridge so I'd bet he has history with basketball... he actively coaches during the games along side Coach Hudson.
Our girls asst is a PE coach and was instrumental in bringing back our peewee program. She also is actively coaching along side Coach Perry. And I believe both asst coaches are primary with the 7 th grade teams.

Mr. Trill

Non-Earleian fans always gone bring up old news for some apparent reason as if it determines what's at stake.

NEark tigers

Quote from: Mr. Trill on December 22, 2017, 02:21:41 am
Non-Earleian fans always gone bring up old news for some apparent reason as if it determines what's at stake.
What's that old saying, "Haters gonna hate!"

bbfan89

Haters usually get what is coming to them. You have to wonder when people will learn to stop trash talking superior teams. Good luck Earle this may be the year for number 10.

Ctucker

Trash talking is fun Earle fans do it when they don't win it all too and I told them congrats! Is all in fun some of y'all are way to uptight! Trash talking is fun! And I'm sure Earle is going to win it all again unless Marktree takes them down but will probally talk trash to Dogg and others before are game with them on feb 3 they are big boys and can handle it!

Mr. Trill

Earle and MT are the best in 2A anyway.

Ctucker

Pit Bull

We weren't running our mouths over in Memphis getting double pumped backward dunked on tho. We will never learn. 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas