• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Czar Perry one of the best guards in the state?

Started by BirdCall, November 20, 2016, 10:14:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BirdCall

I see Czar Perry is one of the best guards in the state that is slept on and I am wondering why? Is it because he plays with Gafford, in my opinion he is the best play on his team just saying. Wonder what offers does he have right now? Do you all think he is good enough to go D1 mid major cause I do. HE IS A DOG ON THAT COURT LIKE A YOUNG RUSSELL WESTBROOK.

itsslim

He has an offer from Northwestern st. Arkansas has shown strong interest as well. He is better than Gafford!!!

Coachbanks12

He is the best player on that team by far D1 for sure

itsslim

Yea no knock on Gafford but he is 6'10". I think perry is far more complete and more athletic

MA

He has no offers. He's a mid major kid. Needs more Polish in terms of IQ. Top 5 talent/potential in the state.

urban legend2

Quote from: MA on November 25, 2016, 11:29:02 pm
He has no offers. He's a mid major kid. Needs more Polish in terms of IQ. Top 5 talent/potential in the state.
Pretty much dead on with this.

goldentriangle123

BirdCall

Prolly gone dominate JUCO and then transfer to a high major school.

Redwolves8526

Quote from: BirdCall on November 27, 2016, 06:51:37 pm
Prolly gone dominate JUCO and then transfer to a high major school.

Probably gone to where?

Wildcat_Booster

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Redwolves8526 on November 28, 2016, 03:04:13 pm
Probably gone to where?

I Think he meant..."going to dominate." Not sure. I could be speculating.

GotInfo?

If you think he is better than Gafford, you are crazy...
From what I hear, he had only 1 D1 offer and it was Northwestern St. La.
Trust me, with all the schools that have ben to see Gafford, they have seen him too.  So, there must be something else going on there.  I saw them play here recently at the Rumble on the Ridge.  He is a very good player.  Must be something else that we all aren't seeing for him to not have any other offers...

Lrbasketballguru

Czar Perry is fantastic, simply put. Hogs could use him. Great leader and possibly purest three ball in Arkansas. I also would rank his team as best in Arkansas considering the win over Parkview.

bleudog

bleudog

ricepig

Quote from: Lrbasketballguru on December 09, 2016, 05:51:17 pm
Czar Perry is fantastic, simply put. Hogs could use him. Great leader and possibly purest three ball in Arkansas. I also would rank his team as best in Arkansas considering the win over Parkview.
I'd say Jonesboro was, since Mills beat El Dorado, and Jonesboro spanked PV by 20 on Saturday.

mijally

Quote from: ricepig on December 19, 2016, 10:35:27 am
I'd say Jonesboro was, since Mills beat El Dorado, and Jonesboro spanked PV by 20 on Saturday.
Is Jonesboro playing any games outside Jonesboro this year?  Thought maybe all the buses in Jonesboro are broke or something. They must be trying to save on gas money so they can have extra cash to buy the district and state tournament from the AAA. 

Lrbasketballguru

Quote from: ricepig on December 19, 2016, 10:35:27 am

Wow! by 20? watched pv at jammin for jackets, they looked great. Guess the Hurricanes they deserve that top 50 national rank, maybe even top 25.

ricepig

Quote from: mijally on December 19, 2016, 12:44:58 pm
Is Jonesboro playing any games outside Jonesboro this year?  Thought maybe all the buses in Jonesboro are broke or something. They must be trying to save on gas money so they can have extra cash to buy the district and state tournament from the AAA.

They play in a tournament in Poplar Bluff after Christmas, and play Tulsa Central in LR in January in the MLK Classic. They are hamstrung by this new conference they have to play in which has 10 members, thus they have 18 conference games. They've been on the road to Wynne and go to FC tomorrow, but the conference schedule really cut out some good non-conference games. 

Oh that, and they have a 50 game home win streak, so they like playing at home.   ;D

mijally

Wow. Didn't know that. So if they bought the district and state tournament then the 6A tournaments will be a fair and impartial championship tournament with no team having a competitive advantage right?  Lol. AAA is a joke. Cut that check now and buy a Championship.

mijally

I would suggest paying extra to include the "Student Appreciation Package".  That includes 500 free admissions to let students out of school and stack the stands with your fans, and a goody sack that includes a bag of Gummy Worms, a can of Mountain Dew, a clicker and a Kazoo to make noise with.

ricepig

Quote from: mijally on December 19, 2016, 03:31:57 pm
Wow. Didn't know that. So if they bought the district and state tournament then the 6A tournaments will be a fair and impartial championship tournament with no team having a competitive advantage right?  Lol. AAA is a joke. Cut that check now and buy a Championship.

Uh what? You do know the state tournament early rounds are rotated between conferences for the most part, and that the finals are in Hot Springs? I don't know what they've done for the conference tournament, but I imagine they'll bid it out, or may do it like the volleyball tournament and have the higher seeds host each round.

The 6A state tournament hasn't been held at the same school in .......I really don't know when it's been in the same. Now, the East did hold it back to back several years ago being at Marion and WM, because no South school bid on it.

mijally

I'm not sure what the AAA is ever doing. I just know that if you have home court advantage in a state playoff game in basketball then your state tournament is tainted as far as I'm concerned.

ricepig

Quote from: mijally on December 19, 2016, 06:18:14 pm
I'm not sure what the AAA is ever doing. I just know that if you have home court advantage in a state playoff game in basketball then your state tournament is tainted as far as I'm concerned.

What about football or baseball?

MA

This Czar Perry thread really died....

Czar is a phenomenal talent. He needs to post grad a year. He needs more IQ and better coaching. He is so good it's crazy, but he's just out there playing. He's a High Major athlete. Low major IQ. And whoever said he has the purest 3 ball in the state has lost their mind. He's streaky. Can get hot. Czar just has an unteachable knack for scoring the ball.

Love this kid and love his game. His future is bright if he chooses the right path! 

Rida4Life

anyone see his windmill throwdown over the dude on a fast break.....NASTY!!!!

bleudog

PapaHog

Word around town is he doesn't have the scores to go D1 right now.

AHS2005

Quote from: MA on December 20, 2016, 12:52:04 am
This Czar Perry thread really died....

Czar is a phenomenal talent. He needs to post grad a year. He needs more IQ and better coaching. He is so good it's crazy, but he's just out there playing. He's a High Major athlete. Low major IQ. And whoever said he has the purest 3 ball in the state has lost their mind. He's streaky. Can get hot. Czar just has an unteachable knack for scoring the ball.

Love this kid and love his game. His future is bright if he chooses the right path!

this is very true..my friends from the pound said the same thing..i saw him play first hand and the kid is a MAJOR beast..i dont understand how the coaches from El Do let a kid so talented fall through the cracks like that...they were focused on Gafford and missed out on a MAJOR gem in their program..he hit his head on the rim against Arkansas High..crazy man crazy

bleudog

February 21, 2017, 02:55:15 pm #29 Last Edit: February 21, 2017, 02:57:11 pm by bleudog
I caught the El Dorado game Saturday night.  I think Perry had 18 points with limited playing time due to the game being a blowout.  He missed a few at the start of the third quarter, but I'd guess either 15 or all 18 were consecutive three pointers he made in the first two quarters from almost the bench.  :o

bleudog

AHS2005

bleudog

pitchperfect

Caesar of Russia of Eldorado is a great player. No doubt he is one of the best guards in the state. I think he may have issues qualifying academically. Otherwise he would have some good D-1 offers. Or it could be the Russian thing. People are very squeamish about that these days. He has said he wants to play for Kentucky. Ive never known Calipari to sign JUCO players. We'll see.

ToughGuy91

Perry is by far one of the best in the state point blank period. From what i've seen he is unguardable and there no selfishness in him at all. He is so great at getting to the basket it causes trouble for opponents. If there's anything to be  better on with his game i would just say to work on his shooting just to make him a much bigger scoring threat. Great player!

BirdCall

Quote from: pitchperfect on March 12, 2017, 10:50:08 pm
Caesar of Russia of Eldorado is a great player. No doubt he is one of the best guards in the state. I think he may have issues qualifying academically. Otherwise he would have some good D-1 offers. Or it could be the Russian thing. People are very squeamish about that these days. He has said he wants to play for Kentucky. Ive never known Calipari to sign JUCO players. We'll see.

Coach Cal has a juco player on his team right in #11 Mulder a shooter who could prolly start on any other team in the nation.He has also signed JUCO players in the past so Czar will have a chance for sure.

BirdCall

Czar Perry signed with D! Northwestern State in the Southland Conference and will be the Player of the Year and Freshmen of the Year next year easily the best player in the conference they got a steal and the Hogs missed out. He was suppose to reclassify to the class of 2018 go to TSF prep school in Atlanta and play AAU with the Atlanta Celtics in the Adidas circuit that would have  gave him tie to get the big high major offers he deserved like Arkansas or Kentucky just to name a few he was getting intrest from Wichita State, Kansas State, UALR,Hogs,Southern Miss. I figure he will be at Northwestern a year then Coach Cal will offer him at Kentucky. Best player in the state of Arkansas go to the Southland conference not knocking them at all but basketball is starting to be nothing but a bunch of politics with a load of haters. If you have seen him play you know what I mean when I say he will dominate the Southland conference. 

ricepig

Quote from: BirdCall on May 01, 2017, 02:47:27 pm
Czar Perry signed with D! Northwestern State in the Southland Conference and will be the Player of the Year and Freshmen of the Year next year easily the best player in the conference they got a steal and the Hogs missed out. He was suppose to reclassify to the class of 2018 go to TSF prep school in Atlanta and play AAU with the Atlanta Celtics in the Adidas circuit that would have  gave him tie to get the big high major offers he deserved like Arkansas or Kentucky just to name a few he was getting intrest from Wichita State, Kansas State, UALR,Hogs,Southern Miss. I figure he will be at Northwestern a year then Coach Cal will offer him at Kentucky. Best player in the state of Arkansas go to the Southland conference not knocking them at all but basketball is starting to be nothing but a bunch of politics with a load of haters. If you have seen him play you know what I mean when I say he will dominate the Southland conference.

Must be a weak conference then.

bleudog

Quote from: BirdCall on May 01, 2017, 02:47:27 pm

CLICK HERE

BirdCall

Quote from: ricepig on May 01, 2017, 05:08:25 pm
Must be a weak conference then.
So your implying he wasn't the best player in Arkansas this year? Have you seen him play this year at all?

Redwolves8526

Quote from: BirdCall on May 02, 2017, 10:24:31 am
So your implying he wasn't the best player in Arkansas this year? Have you seen him play this year at all?

No he wasn't the best player in Arkansas this year.

ricepig

Quote from: BirdCall on May 02, 2017, 10:24:31 am

Sure have, putting up volumes of shots doesn't make you the best "player" in the state, lol. And yes, I watched Jonesboro let him shoot El Dorado out of the state championship game.

BirdCall

If you watched the state game then you know the only reason Jonesboro won was because he got in foul trouble early then he got a scratch on his arm that was bleeding so had to come out the game when they were only down by 4 then Jonesboro pressed and got some turnovers while he was getting his arm patched up. The only person for Jonesboro who really did anything for them was Tony Hudson the guard that came off the bench he looked like their best player to me and Ben Harvey looked good but Desi Sills is overrated and I didn't see much out of they point guard #23...Czar will run circles around him.Lets not even talk about the insane foul calls they were calling on big Dan when he was clearly blocking shots once they released the ball. In your opinion who was the best player in the state then if not Czar...you could say Dan but I honestly don't count big men that all they do is dunk and block shots. 

BirdCall

Quote from: Redwolves8526 on May 02, 2017, 10:42:13 am
No he wasn't the best player in Arkansas this year.
Who was the best player then and I hope you don't say anyone from Jonesboro.

OB11

Quote from: BirdCall on May 02, 2017, 01:11:42 pm
Who was the best player then and I hope you don't say anyone from Jonesboro.

They went 32-0. Why can't the best player in the state be on their team?

BirdCall

Quote from: OB11 on May 02, 2017, 01:18:40 pm
They went 32-0. Why can't the best player in the state be on their team?
Indeed they did go 32-0 which is impressive but when you play most of your big games you have an advantage lets be real ain't no opposing team winning a game at they house. It definlty can't be Eaton he got MVPof the game and didn't do anything at which is a joke. Tony Hudson should have got MVP but I guess you give it to the senior sinc it's his last year. Eaton didn't show me anything to tell me that he is a D1 point guard and he and everybody else on JB obviously couldn't keep Czar in front of them. 1on1 in the state I'm taking Czar over anyone except probably Tevin Brewer who is also an ISO GOD nest player in the 7A.

ricepig

May 02, 2017, 01:57:57 pm #46 Last Edit: May 02, 2017, 01:59:43 pm by ricepig
Quote from: BirdCall on May 02, 2017, 01:26:25 pm
Indeed they did go 32-0 which is impressive but when you play most of your big games you have an advantage lets be real ain't no opposing team winning a game at they house. It definlty can't be Eaton he got MVPof the game and didn't do anything at which is a joke. Tony Hudson should have got MVP but I guess you give it to the senior sinc it's his last year. Eaton didn't show me anything to tell me that he is a D1 point guard and he and everybody else on JB obviously couldn't keep Czar in front of them. 1on1 in the state I'm taking Czar over anyone except probably Tevin Brewer who is also an ISO GOD nest player in the 7A.

Last time I checked, basketball is played 5 on 5, not 1 on 1. It sounds like sour grapes on being passed up by any D-I with a pulse. It's going to be hard to get to Kentucky from Natchitoches........

Also, the beat Vashon and Kenwood away from home, try to keep up.

Redwolves8526

Quote from: BirdCall on May 02, 2017, 01:10:43 pm
If you watched the state game then you know the only reason Jonesboro won was because he got in foul trouble early then he got a scratch on his arm that was bleeding so had to come out the game when they were only down by 4 then Jonesboro pressed and got some turnovers while he was getting his arm patched up. The only person for Jonesboro who really did anything for them was Tony Hudson the guard that came off the bench he looked like their best player to me and Ben Harvey looked good but Desi Sills is overrated and I didn't see much out of they point guard #23...Czar will run circles around him.Lets not even talk about the insane foul calls they were calling on big Dan when he was clearly blocking shots once they released the ball. In your opinion who was the best player in the state then if not Czar...you could say Dan but I honestly don't count big men that all they do is dunk and block shots.

Goodness gracious the excuses...wasn't it almost a 20 point game by the end of it? Lol

ricepig

Quote from: Redwolves8526 on May 02, 2017, 01:59:33 pm
Goodness gracious the excuses...wasn't it almost a 20 point game by the end of it? Lol

Yeah, I guess the coach didn't have any TO's to call either, lol.

BirdCall

Regardless of whatever you say you still can't prove anybody on that team is a better basketball player than Czar we are talking bout the best player not the team and yea they did win by 20.I think it would have been a different story if they didn't get in foul trouble and they really would have won if Charles #2 didn't get kicked off 2 weeks before state.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas