• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fordyce..

Started by Proud Buckaroo, October 17, 2014, 11:17:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Proud Buckaroo

I just want to say this, your kids played hard and never gave up. Good game... Onto the next week. Good luck, Bugs.

BUCK FEVER

THEY PLAYED HARD, BUT THE REFS KEPT IT MUCH CLOSER THAN IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN, WORST I HAVE SEEN THIS YEAR SO FAR.

Proud Buckaroo

I do want to mention another note. Why did Fordyce's band continue to play whenever one of their players was down on the field?

adaptedtigerfan

That band ROCKS. I'm sure they wet so focused on blasting it they didn't even know he was down.  I love me some Red Bug band.

BUCK FEVER

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on October 17, 2014, 11:59:30 pm
That band ROCKS. I'm sure they wet so focused on blasting it they didn't even know he was down.  I love me some Red Bug band.

They do have a good one.

sax2play8

Fordyce band was awesome, wish smackover was that good

HUCKABUCK

The Buckaroos had Redbugs clingging on to them the entire night. Those Bugs really fought hard and never gave up. I enjoyed the bands but was very dissapointed because i didn't see that jamming Redbug on the sideline. Goodluck to both teams the rest of the season and Go Bucks Go!!!

BUCK FEVER

October 18, 2014, 08:48:18 am #7 Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 08:51:09 am by BUCK FEVER
I never have witnessed that much (blatant) holding  and hitting from behind by there offensive lineman ,never a flag that i remember...on the spots, smackover would pick up 5 yards and the refs would spot them 3............fordyce  would pick up 3 yards and the refs would spot them 5..........BLATANT..........worst garbage i ever witnessed.

Smackover should have won this game 60-0

BUCK FEVER

Matter of fact the only .....hitting from behind call that i recall was against smackover (they claim).......that nullified a 50 yard TD run by D. JONES.

mack truck

Fordyce player had a stinger.Good news for that kid.Smackover had way too much talent for Fordyce. They put up a good fight though.Good job Bucks!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas