• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rivercrest vs. Manila

Started by redandgray, October 17, 2014, 11:51:51 am

Previous topic - Next topic

redandgray

Rivercrest should return to their winning ways tonight against the Lions.

JR running back Cecil Langston was held to a season low 74 yards by Hoxie last week, but that was still enough to push him over the thousand yard mark on the year (1,042 yards rushing).
Excited to see what he can do tonight.  GO COLTS!

KOJACK

Awesome accomplishment for the young men...especially this early in the year.

Big Red Fan 54

Wow that's pretty awesome. A lot of ball left to be played. He can still rack up a lot more yardage.  He should get at least 200 tonight.  Good luck tonight Colts. Hope for an injury free game for both teams.

MustangRampage

I think he'll probably get as many yards as he wants to get tonight.  The only thing that may hurt him is the fact that he may not be in more than a couple of quarters.  Good luck to you guys tonight.  I wish for everyone safe travels and an injury free night.

redandgray

Quote from: MustangRampage on October 17, 2014, 12:55:35 pm
I think he'll probably get as many yards as he wants to get tonight.  The only thing that may hurt him is the fact that he may not be in more than a couple of quarters.  Good luck to you guys tonight.  I wish for everyone safe travels and an injury free night.

That's the way it was in the Piggott game...he had 212 yards at halftime and ended up with 290.  He's had 3 200+ yard games this year: Gosnell (210) Corning (231) Piggott (290)

Paperman

If the Colts line will open holes for Cecil Langston, then he could have a big game tonight against the Lions!.
Best wishes to RHS.

State champs 2010

October 17, 2014, 07:29:05 pm #6 Last Edit: October 17, 2014, 07:31:21 pm by State champs 2010
Rivercrest 22-0 1st Quator

redandgray

Won 42-12. Austin Griffin started at QB and looked good throwing the ball.  12 of 16  151yds 2TDs.  Tweet moved to WR and had 4 catches for 73 yards and a TD.  Cecil Langston finished with 15 carries for 167 yards 2 TDs. GO COLTS!!!

DatBoot

Great job guys..still several weeks away but it open things up with Osceola taking down Hoxie, I just don't like the fact we have to play the Noles at Osc for the 2nd straight year due to Conf realign

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas