• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mt View VS Green Forest

Started by lorettalynn, October 16, 2014, 01:25:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

lorettalynn

the winner will be second place I say Mt view by 2

The Coach

This is the worst conference in 3a and one of the worst in the state regardless of class 

TeeLee

Quote from: The Coach on October 16, 2014, 03:20:13 pm
This is the worst conference in 3a and one of the worst in the state regardless of class 

Way to be supportive coach.  ::)

the green moose

So just cause the conference is down means people cant post on their games? Theres no need for your posts. Also for your information, the winner of this conference since West Fork joined in 2010, has made it to the Quarter finals or farther every year in the playoffs, pretty good coming from the weakest conference in the entire state wouldnt you say?

lorettalynn

It also had one of best running backs in the state the millsaps boy. Could have played on any team

AmSycho

Didn't that team go undefeated on the season and get smashed in the first round at home by a Glen Rose team that was 4th in their conference that year?

lorettalynn

October 17, 2014, 06:23:09 pm #6 Last Edit: October 17, 2014, 06:32:12 pm by lorettalynn
Glen Rose won it all that year no its not that team Marshall was still with harding A that year was 2007 the year the millsaps boy did his was 2010 one game came close to breaking state rushing record in a game

the green moose

Quote from: AmSycho on October 17, 2014, 02:51:46 pm
Didn't that team go undefeated on the season and get smashed in the first round at home by a Glen Rose team that was 4th in their conference that year?
Actually the Milsap year was in 2010, West Fork dominated that game, but they dominated every game. They made it to the semis that year and lost to the eventual state champ rivercrest, but beating Glen Rose the week before 20+

HorseFeathers

glen rose wasnt a forth place team either....and 21-7against the team that won it all is somewhat respectable....

The Coach

October 22, 2014, 09:21:19 pm #9 Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 09:25:21 pm by The Coach
Quote from: TeeLee on October 16, 2014, 05:02:53 pm

Way to be supportive coach.  ::)

Just being honest. This conference is really bad. Will probably only win A playoff game at best. Other then WF there isn't a good team. And I'm pretty sure this is a down year for WF

Have no problem with ppl posting about there teams. Won't change the fact that this is NOT a good conference.

FNLsupporter

Big Red

Quote from: the green moose on October 16, 2014, 11:06:48 pm
So just cause the conference is down means people cant post on their games? Theres no need for your posts. Also for your information, the winner of this conference since West Fork joined in 2010, has made it to the Quarter finals or farther every year in the playoffs, pretty good coming from the weakest conference in the entire state wouldnt you say?
Good for you.  Keep posting.

lorettalynn

I think this conference may fool some people

AmSycho

I hate to disagree, but I think the only people that they are fooling are those teams within the conference that think they will be successful in the playoffs.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas