• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

3A-5 Week 7 Predictions

Started by Pastureboy21, October 16, 2014, 10:34:21 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Pastureboy21

Centerpoint @ BHG

Horatio @ Bismark

Jessieville @ ECS (Homecoming)

Glen Rose @ Preskitt

The right column takes every game this week...

BHG by 7 (I think Centerpoint could surprise some people, not to take away from BHG's success this season)

Bismark by 21

ECS by 48

Preskitt by 35

AmSycho

Looks good to me. ECS and Prescott by as many as they want.

Marcell Ledbetter

BHG is a very talented and physical football team.  They have made some large steps forward over the last two years.  CP will have to play perfect on the road to keep it close.  No one in the 5-3A should take the Cardinals lightly, including Prescott and ECS.

DeeGee

Quote from: Marcell Ledbetter on October 16, 2014, 05:21:34 pm
BHG is a very talented and physical football team.  They have made some large steps forward over the last two years.  CP will have to play perfect on the road to keep it close.  No one in the 5-3A should take the Cardinals lightly, including Prescott and ECS.

I agree 100%!
They most definitely have the made tremendous improvement. I was very impressed with them. They are and will be a force not to be taken lightly. I've been saying that since we played them. Glad someone else agrees.

maytag

if cp could put together a complete game not just fractions they've got a good chance to win not only this one but 2 0r 3 more, but have not yet shown the ability to go the full 4 qtrs. maybe this will be the week, who knows

Pastureboy21

Quote from: Marcell Ledbetter on October 16, 2014, 05:21:34 pm
I know they are good. I've seen them on film. I just think that Centerpoint will keep it close. But BHG has proven themselves a good team and I guarantee no one will take them lightly the rest of the year

El Jefe

We should be able to gauge BHG a little bit better after tonight.

WildcatGrandpa13

I think BHG has got this one. I'm excited to see the ECS game tonight, there will be no shortage of points!

KOJACK

Quote from: WildcatGrandpa13 on October 17, 2014, 11:28:44 am
I think BHG has got this one. I'm excited to see the ECS game tonight, there will be no shortage of points!
It should be remarkable  ;D

DeeGee

Quote from: KOJACK on October 17, 2014, 11:30:14 am
Quote from: WildcatGrandpa13 on October 17, 2014, 11:28:44 am
It should be remarkable  ;D

Hahaha! Too funny!

AmSycho

Pastureboy21

I told yall centerpoint would give BHG some trouble...

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas