• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Benton Harmony Grove vs Centerpoint

Started by Wheels, October 13, 2014, 11:44:45 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Who wins

Benton Harmony Grove
Centerpoint

Wheels

Benton Harmony Grove goes for their 6th win this season. It would be the most wins in the football program 5-year history surpassing last years 5 win season .

KOJACK

I think this will be a good game. IMO this is for the #3 seed in conference. I think Centerpoint squeaks out a close one.

WorkOrder

BHG will only lose one this year (in the regular season). Very good football team.

DeeGee

I feel like BHG isn't given the credit they deserve. They have tremendously improved. I say BHG wins this one. It'll be close but I am sure BHG pulls the win in the 4th.

ghoti

after watching bhg vs gr game bhg will have their hands full with centerpoint. centerpoint looks to be the better team

Megatron

Should be a great game for #3 seed in playoffs

Swm832

Super turf donkey will have his d ready

maytag

cp is talented but relying heavily on sophomores.so far they have been terribly inconsistent. maybe they can get it together , i do expect a close game probably decided in late 4th qtr

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Swm832 on October 13, 2014, 06:19:27 pm
Super turf donkey will have his d ready

That was funny. It made me giggle a little.

beaverfan007

Bhg is a good Team that could upset alot of people  dont overlook them

Wheels

Hootens.com
Centerpoint at B. HARMONY GROVE (19): Centerpoint beat Harmony Grove 27-24 a year ago. Harmony Grove (36 ppg vs. 5-3A opponents) avenges that loss, moving to 4-0 in league play. Junior RB Jon Johnson paces the Cardinals with 101 carries for 1,050 yards (10.4 ypc) and 11 TDs

Buck50

BHG wins big in this one.  Tremendously improved team.  Centerpoint isn't very impressive.

snoopy22

I'm going with the upset.  Centerpoint 21 Benton Harmony Grove 20

Beaver Fever

No sure if that would be an upset.  Center point is a lot like us, young with a lot of potential. you never know what your gonna get with a young team.   They will be dangerous

maytag

i think its too close to call, like beaver fever said no telling what u get

SuperTurfMonkey

October 16, 2014, 08:58:31 pm #15 Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 09:01:12 pm by SuperTurfMonkey
Quote from: Beaver Fever on October 14, 2014, 06:45:04 am
Swm, turf monkey is the father of a former fl player I believe he was a senior last year, don't think he has anything to do with this game.
you are both wrong...lol😂😛

By the way i pick BHG😉

rayzorbackfan

This was a very good game. IMO Centerpoint out played BHG but poor decisions by CP coaching staff at end of game cost them a chance to win the game. On 2nd down with 40 second left in game from BHG 1 yard line you don't put 10 defense players in the box against one of the better 3A running backs in the state. Unless you want to watch him go 99 yards for the winning score. Final BHG 27 CP 21

maytag

may have been bad decision but had stacked the box all night with some success. had the more than likely safety been called it wouldn't have mattered  or the two fumbles inside the 1 yd line in the 4th qtr by 2 sophomore rbs not happened still wouldn't have mattered     cp  just didn't get the breaks and made some poor decisions carrying the ball. bhg won on the scoreboard and that's all that matters but they for sure didn't want anymore especially from the supposed 19pt underdog knights

maytag

Quote from: maytag on October 13, 2014, 09:28:40 pm
cp is talented but relying heavily on sophomores.so far they have been terribly inconsistent. maybe they can get it together , i do expect a close game probably decided in late 4th qtr
couldn't have got it more right just wished outcome was different

snoopy22

Quote from: snoopy22 on October 14, 2014, 05:46:10 pm
I'm going with the upset.  Centerpoint 21 Benton Harmony Grove 20
I was close...lol

rayzorbackfan

maytag

too bad we don't have instant replay in high school, would like to see a couple of goal line replays

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas