• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4-3A week 7

Started by adaptedtigerfan, October 13, 2014, 10:16:46 am

Previous topic - Next topic

adaptedtigerfan

Two Rivers @ Mansfield----  the Gators head west to visit the Red Tigers after a close 3 quarters against Charleston before They blew it open with 36 unanswered points.  Mansfield will try to finish their game with Danville today.  With the tigers playing today I'm going to give the edge to 2 rivers. 
Gators 28
Red Tigers 21

Lavaca @ Danville--- Lavaca has been playing some good ball this year.  I predict they will continue to roll to 6-1 over the Little Johns who haven't been playing very good.  Plus they are suppose to play today against Mansfield.

Golden Arrows--35
Little Johns-- 17

Booneville @ Paris--  I have picked Paris in all but 1 game this year and they have let me down twice..  I can't bring myself to pick them this week.  Booneville rolls.
42-8.

GAME OF THE WEEK

Lamar @ Charleston--- this will be Charlestons first "real" test of the year.  I'm going to give Lamar a little more credit than most due to the weather in week 6 against Booneville.  I believe they are better than that.  I still don't believe they are better than Charleston.  Tigers take this one and go to 7-0.

Tigers 49
Warriors 21

Let the BASHING begin!!

macadoshis

Lineman

tiger2016

Mansfield by 4 due to loss of a practice day
Booneville by 30+
Charleston by 35
Lavaca by 21

WowAnArrowFan

Longfellow

I really wish the same Two Rivers team would show up every week. They score 71 on Atkins. Can't execute a handoff vs. Booneville. Looked like they were playing soccer against Lavaca. Showed up for the first 32 minutes of the Charleston game, then allow 36 points in 16 minutes. Don't know anything about Mansfield, but it could be blowout for either team depending on which Two Rivers squad shows up.

ChucktownTiger

Two Rivers was impressive. They were big and had a GREAT QB. If the same two
Rivers team shows up that played Charleston, I look for TR to win by 3 tds+ Also without
A doubt TR was full of class. From the coaches and players to the fans and announcer, TOTAL CLASS. Very refreshing after playing Paris

OLDSCHOOL82

Quote from: ChucktownTiger on October 14, 2014, 01:33:01 pm
Rivers team shows up that played Charleston, I look for TR to win by 3 tds+ Also without
A doubt TR was full of class. From the coaches and players to the fans and announcer, TOTAL CLASS. Very refreshing after playing Paris

It looked like they drew their plays up on the spot and played back yard football.  They have some talent, just dont have a very good game plan.

WPWells

I have several friends from TR (Longfellow for one) and I have to say they're some of the nicest people I've ever met

AnotherTurfMonkey

Two Rivers
Danville
Paris
Charleston

Proud Buckaroo

Two rivers.
Lavaca.
Booneville.
Charleston.

BUCK FEVER

way to much kissy kissy on this thread......................4-3a sucks. :P

just kiddin.

FNLsupporter

Mansfield
Lavaca
Booneville
Charleston

-Painted Fan-

Two Rivers
Lavaca
Booneville
Charleston

WPWells

Two Rivers
Lavaca
Booneville
Charleston

Jalkuranis

Quote from: BUCK FEVER on October 14, 2014, 11:45:17 pm
way to much kissy kissy on this thread......................4-3a sucks. :P

We like to kiss on each other before slapping each other in the face! Brings a whole new meaning to the love/hate relationship lol

just kiddin.

Longfellow

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on October 14, 2014, 01:37:11 pm
Quote from: ChucktownTiger on October 14, 2014, 01:33:01 pm

It looked like they drew their plays up on the spot and played back yard football.  They have some talent, just dont have a very good game plan.
Lack of execution does not mean lack of preparation. The OC has a good offense, but if the players don't execute any offense is gonna look bad

OLDSCHOOL82

Proud Buckaroo

You just got ok'd on a message board. How does that make you feel?

MHS67

After exploding the first quarter for 28 points the Red Tigers went stagnant the second and third, iced their cake for two more TDS in the fourth and finished the game 41-12. 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas