• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fouke at McGehee Week#7

Started by Iron Owl, October 11, 2014, 03:58:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Iron Owl

I have been waiting a year for this rematch.  I'm very glad to see that Fouke won last night...I want them to be playing their best ball when they come to McGehee.  We only got a half in last night, and even though it was 44-0 with 3 minutes left in the 2nd quarter, I was most impressed with our well our Defense is gelling.  It's coming together at a good time....

panther86

we have been wainting on this game also. McGhee is a good team this year an i am sure yall will be out for us, but dont thank for a second the panthers will drive down there an lay down its gonna be a hard fought game and as the old saying goes " on any given FRIDAY NIGHT" 

FNLsupporter

October 12, 2014, 04:03:01 pm #2 Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 11:50:12 pm by FNLsupporter
I don't think this is will be the given Friday night!

McGehee 38
Fouke 12

Proud Buckaroo

BUCK FEVER

October 12, 2014, 04:47:25 pm #4 Last Edit: October 17, 2014, 12:50:36 pm by BUCK FEVER
It's a long ways to Mcgehee and a lot loooooooooonger on the way back for the Foukers.......................Mcgehee is only going to lose one conference game this year..........and it's not this friday night......................OWLS 42- monsta"s 14

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: BUCK FEVER on October 12, 2014, 04:47:25 pm
It's a long ways to Mcgehee and a lot loooooooooonger on the way back for the Foukers.......................Mcgehee is only going to lose one conference game this year..........and it's not this friday night......................OWLS 42- gators Sasquatch 14

There you go. Fixed it.

Iron Owl

Quote from: panther86 on October 12, 2014, 03:57:36 pm
we have been wainting on this game also. McGhee is a good team this year an i am sure yall will be out for us, but dont thank for a second the panthers will drive down there an lay down its gonna be a hard fought game and as the old saying goes " on any given FRIDAY NIGHT"
I hope they give us a hard fought game as well.  Only have to more games to polish up before we deflate smacktown.  Be safe traveling over...

Iron Owl

Quote from: BUCK FEVER on October 12, 2014, 04:47:25 pm
It's a long ways to Mcgehee and a lot loooooooooonger on the way back for the Foukers.......................Mcgehee is only going to lose one conference game this year..........and it's not this friday night......................OWLS 42- gators 14
No worries, I don't think Lake Village will be much problem either.....

Hootie

Those darn Foukers are sure quiet after getting beat down by Smackover and Fordyce...

KOJACK

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Hootie on October 13, 2014, 02:17:14 pm
Those darn Foukers are sure quiet after getting beat down by Smackover and Fordyce...
pretty sure a couple of them got the ban hammer. they weren't quite house broken.

Iron Owl

Quote from: Oldman on October 13, 2014, 02:18:48 pm
Quote from: Hootie on October 13, 2014, 02:17:14 pm
pretty sure a couple of them got the ban hammer. they weren't quite house broken.
One of them must have been that Monster05 or whatever, that was predicting them to win state and talking absolute trash...

Jimbo Morphis

homecoming games always make me nervous. hope the kids stay somewhat focused.

comeonman

BassMaster33

Owls will be very tuff for Fouke to beat!  Lack of speed,depth and experience!   But Its still High School kids, and Anything can happen when your team is well coached like the Panthers!

Fouke 27
Owls 20

Proud Buckaroo

Biased Chad Hooten's has McGehee to win by only 8....

comeonman

Just be glad your not at Fouke they have a lot of home cooking down there  ???

BUCK FEVER

Quote from: comeonman on October 13, 2014, 07:31:09 pm

WE took care of that homecookin Drama already :P

Wheres your Defense

The Panthers are coming off a BIG win against CHG!!  They travel across the state to McGehee to battle the Owls.  The Panthers upset the Owls last year.  Panthers are Young this year and the Road trip is a lot farther than Fordyce where the Panthers played their worse game.  It will be a clock runner in the corn fields in McGehee.  I am a big Fouke fan but the trip and the upset last year is too much for the young Panthers to overcome!!!

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: BUCK FEVER on October 13, 2014, 07:34:06 pm

this is a mcgehee-fouke thread. go beat your smackover drum in one of the 87 smackover threads.

Lions84

Owls fly high this week and beat the Fouke Monster.

KOJACK

BUCK FEVER

Quote from: Oldman on October 14, 2014, 08:31:05 am

this is a mcgehee-fouke thread. go beat your smackover drum in one of the 87 smackover threads.

ok, but let me see if i can find one mcgehee hasn't Hijacked.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: BUCK FEVER on October 14, 2014, 01:38:38 pm
Quote from: Oldman on October 14, 2014, 08:31:05 am
i tell you what we can go back 3 months. i'll give you a dollar for every time i have said mcgehee or owls and you give me a dollar for every time you have said smackover , bucks, jr bucks, jr varsity bucks,  peewee bucks, or mrs. buckfever. deal?

ok, but let me see if i can find one mcgehee hasn't Hijacked.

BUCK FEVER

oldman (quote)    i tell you what we can go back 3 months. i'll give you a dollar for every time i have said mcgehee or owls and you give me a dollar for every time you have said smackover , bucks, jr bucks, jr varsity bucks,  peewee bucks, or mrs. buckfever. deal?

Some subjects just deserve more print than others. ;D

retiredplayer

Mcgehee wins big!  Owl Pride Always! 

cdelaney

Quote from: Oldman on October 13, 2014, 06:14:19 pm
Senior Night even more so. Great tribute to the kids in front of entire crowd/community, but players are standing out on field with ma and pa for like 20 minutes just before the game starts.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: cdelaney on October 15, 2014, 04:17:09 pm
Quote from: Oldman on October 13, 2014, 06:14:19 pm
Senior Night even more so. Great tribute to the kids in front of entire crowd/community, but players are standing out on field with ma and pa for like 20 minutes just before the game starts.
yup

Jimbo Morphis

hope everyone from fouke has a safe trip over and a long safe trip home.

ARTexan

Thanks Oldman! Good luck. Go Panthers!!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas