• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Benton Harmony Grove vs Glen Rose

Started by Wheels, September 22, 2014, 11:18:22 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Beaver Fever

I don't condon vandalism but it was just TP nothing was harmed dee you need to see the big picture here

DeeGee

It was more than tp. The big picture I'm seeing is the players acted right and the coaching staff didn't. That's why I said I'm gonna mind my manners and hush. It seems to me that they don't care. The boys work their butts off for a coaching staff who act like they've just given up or don't care. It's heartbreaking to see them work so hard to get talked to and treated the way they do. I don't know what else to do about it. I've done what I thought I should.

North Face

What is it going to take for this guy to be let go?

Marcell Ledbetter

The coaches are mean, we get that. BHG trashed GR's field; shouldn't do that guys.  People on this thread used to talk about football. 

AliciaJ

September 27, 2014, 11:03:42 pm #54 Last Edit: September 27, 2014, 11:29:43 pm by AliciaJ
Lets talk more football and less about toilet paper left on the field. I understand for most this HG win may seem just like any ole win against a down GR team that is young and inexperienced. For BHG players and coaches that have been on the end of humiliating losses to GR since 2010.... it means so much more.  Congrats to BHG coaches and players on the huge win! YOU DESERVE IT!!!

DeeGee

Yes they do! And I've already said they do. They played great. Even if it wasn't a down year for GR, I don't know that we would have won. BHG was on point and played almost flawless. I think other teams are gonna under estimate them. I see them putting a lot of teams on the losing side this year. A very big Congrats to them!

Beaver Fever

I can see your point AJ, if I recall correctly we called a time out in the fourth quarter last year to put our first group back in and throw a touchdown in the final minute so I don't blame them for being excited.  Funny thing is this year we called a timeout in the final minute to score again, unfortunately we were already mercy ruled.

beaverfan007

Bhg is a pretty décent football team theyve improved a lot from years before i didnt like the fact we had harmony grove kids telling us wé suck or running there mouths but i bit m'y tongue and walked out... Good luck

Wheels

Benton Harmony Groves Jr. running back Jon Johnson had 15 carries for 261 yards rushing and 4 TDs (runs of 84, 75, 45 and 2) and also caught a pass for a 49 yard TD in Harmony Groves 41-12 win over Glen Rose

https://www.facebook.com/HarmonyGroveCardinalsFootball/photos/a.188816247841127.50584.116794441709975/770157953040284/?type=1&theater

emceedd

Quote from: beaverfan007 on September 29, 2014, 10:35:17 am
Bhg is a pretty décent football team theyve improved a lot from years before i didnt like the fact we had harmony grove kids telling us wé suck or running there mouths but i bit m'y tongue and walked out... Good luck

Hmm, sounds like Glen Rose once they started winning a few games

beaverfan007

Thé coaches arent mean there coaches there gonna scream and yell get over it thé kids arent responding to thé coaches until they grow up there gonna get beat Get off thé coaching staff there coing there job... Ive seen some of our coaches throw headsets and markers in thé locker room in thé playoffs at gurdon in 04 and scream and wé won thé game

cdelaney

Quote from: beaverfan007 on September 30, 2014, 12:13:30 pm
Thé coaches arent mean there coaches there gonna scream and yell get over it thé kids arent responding to thé coaches until they grow up there gonna get beat Get off thé coaching staff there coing there job... Ive seen some of our coaches throw headsets and markers in thé locker room in thé playoffs at gurdon in 04 and scream and wé won thé game
Hard to` argue`with that`!`

adaptedtigerfan

Anyone who backs the head coach @ GR has some issues they need to deal with.  Flipping kids off??  Really??

KnuckIfYouBuck

Not trying to stir anything up, just curious, but what in the world happened to Glen Rose? Their line was one of the best in the state last year. I heard their star RB is out for his senior season. That's horrible. The kid has a lot of talent. Anyone know if he's planning on playing college ball or walking on once he recovers?

beaverfan007

Idk bout flipping kids off but i do know our boys need to grow up show some heart and play to there ability and right now there afraid to get hit... As far as coaching staff goes its one of the best in the state .... There record shows it wé have parents hacked off cause there kid isnt playing so they want thé coaches fired well one bad years out of 7 wont get you fire d

adaptedtigerfan

If I was on the admin he wouldn't have a job after Dec 21, 2013

Proud Buckaroo

When we played Glen rose. I heard their coach across the field cursing, and yelling at the kids. You are backing up the coaching staff with the way they treat the kids and then you say the kids need to "grow up." I think their coach needs to grow up.

adaptedtigerfan

That's your best post all year Proud Buck...  +10

allaboutthatbass

Quote from: Beaver Fever on September 27, 2014, 09:06:23 am
That was a jr high player that got ejected, sr high kids acted right.
  As you can image the bhg kids were excited after the game and took a team picture under the scoreboard and our illustrous head coach flipped them off, flipped a group of kids off!
It almost seems like our kids want to do right but it's hard when the guy you look up to acts like that.
Let me correct ur statement......i was on the field prior to hg kids runni.g out to take picture and i was there while the pictures where taken and after, THE HEAD COACH WAS NOT EVEN ON THE FIELD AT THE TIME!!!! So he never nor did Any coach from gr flip kids off!!! It sad that people on here want to make accusations on something that was a lie!!! Remember these r the same coaches that u praise allalong as gr is winning.... maybe u should stop running ur mouth and just worry about carring the chains on friday nite

allaboutthatbass

Quote from: SuperTurfMonkey on September 25, 2014, 10:20:08 pm
BHG   wins this one...the new def. Coach knows GR and will shut them down

Ur right u do know stm.. try to send ur flims to the wrong place again with u nasty coments attached, this is the same coaching staff that beat u repeatedly and that why u cant stand him.. GROW UP!!!

blackcat23

Quote from: allaboutthatbass on September 30, 2014, 08:13:40 pm
  As you can image the bhg kids were excited after the game and took a team picture under the scoreboard and our illustrous head coach flipped them off, flipped a group of kids off!
It almost seems like our kids want to do right but it's hard when the guy you look up to acts like that.
Let me correct ur statement......i was on the field prior to hg kids runni.g out to take picture and i was there while the pictures where taken and after, THE HEAD COACH WAS NOT EVEN ON THE FIELD AT THE TIME!!!! So he never nor did Any coach from gr flip kids off!!! It sad that people on here want to make accusations on something that was a lie!!! Remember these r the same coaches that u praise allalong as gr is winning.... maybe u should stop running ur mouth and just worry about carring the chains on friday nite
someone got quiet all of a sudden ;)

Marcell Ledbetter

Sounds like the water boy is upset.  At least he has figured out who the GR basphemers are.

Beaver Fever

They were all on the field after the game. when the bhg players ran across the field I thought ,here it goes. They ran right past the staff on the way to the scoreboard. 
I have meet STM and he's not who you think, his son went to glen rose in elementary then transferred to FL.
Good luck to our players this week against j-ville keep your head up and good things will happen.

SuperTurfMonkey

Quote from: Beaver Fever on October 01, 2014, 06:21:21 am
They were all on the field after the game. when the bhg players ran across the field I thought ,here it goes. They ran right past the staff on the way to the scoreboard. 
I have meet STM and he's not who you think, his son went to glen rose in elementary then transferred to FL.
Good luck to our players this week against j-ville keep your head up and good things will happen.
Not true...good try though...lol😂

SuperTurfMonkey

Quote from: allaboutthatbass on September 30, 2014, 08:13:40 pm
By the way, not my quote...js😂

adaptedtigerfan

The STM that I sat with @ the state championship game had nothing to do w/ GR or FL.

SuperTurfMonkey

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on October 01, 2014, 07:56:30 am
The STM that I sat with @ the state championship game had nothing to do w/ GR or FL.
they have no clue...i know who they are talking about...his kid never went to GR...he just played pee wee ball there....lol😂

DeeGee

Geez been off here a few days for healing and it's craziness!  I was out on the field as well and never seen any of this. But honestly I was talking and walking with my son so I wasn't paying attention. Whatever happened it's old news now. It's a new week and time to worry about this week's game.

Proud Buckaroo

Can Glen Rose pull the win against Jessiville?

DeeGee

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on October 01, 2014, 01:16:26 pm
Can Glen Rose pull the win against Jessiville?
All I'm gonna say is I hope so. The boys are gaining more confidence. And as long as I feel well enough I'll be there. I should not have went to the BHG game cause I've been regretting it. I'll give our boys a yes. They out for a win.

Marcell Ledbetter

The bigger question is will they finally score a touchdown on that new turf?  They haven't yet.
Jessieville is too much for the struggling Beavers this year.  Maybe next week against Bismarck, but more than likely they will have to wait for Horatio or Centerpoint to put one in the win column.

DeeGee

Quote from: Marcell Ledbetter on October 01, 2014, 03:09:52 pm
The bigger question is will they finally score a touchdown on that new turf?  They haven't yet.
Jessieville is too much for the struggling Beavers this year.  Maybe next week against Bismarck, but more than likely they will have to wait for Horatio or Centerpoint to put one in the win column.

I don't know. I'm just praying they get some kinda flow going. I personal think they coaches needs to be rotating more players. Keeping the same boys on the field all 4 quarters isn't working at all. Them boys are getting so tired by the 3rd and 4th quarter they can't do much. But that's just my opinion.

allaboutthatbass

Quote from: SuperTurfMonkey on October 01, 2014, 09:08:15 am
they have no clue...i know who they are talking about...his kid never went to GR...he just played pee wee ball there....
I never said he is from GR.... I said he use to b at FL

SuperTurfMonkey

Quote from: allaboutthatbass on October 01, 2014, 05:08:02 pm
Quote from: SuperTurfMonkey on October 01, 2014, 09:08:15 am
they have no clue...i know who they are talking about...his kid never went to GR...he just played pee wee ball there....
I never said he is from GR.... I said he use to b at FL
I never said you did....I was talking about BeaverFever...read the whole thread....😔

DeeGee

So after talking to GR and BHG principal,  BHG says coach Kehner did not flip them off and that they were together talking when the picture was made. Please stop spreading rumors. Lord knows GR is hated enough.

blackcat23

lanny, i think all this bashing on this posts needs to be erased!

allaboutthatbass

Quote from: blackcat23 on October 14, 2014, 08:07:05 pm
lanny, i think all this bashing on this posts needs to be erased!

Agree, and what about zero tolerance for bashing players and coaches on a personal level!! Thats been the rash of stupidty as of lately!!

SuperTurfMonkey

Swampdonkey

The head coach at GR has a brilliant mind when it comes to the game and is one of the smartest "X and O's" guys in our state. Also, has coaches on his staff that will be a head coach at some point in their career.  His methods have been the same the entire time he's been there and continued the ways of the previous HC who won a state title for the beavers. If you're o.k. with what he's doing when they are winning, then you can't be critical when he has a bad year.  It's not fair to him or his staff. That said, my child would not play at Glen Rose for that coaching staff. 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas