• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Stuttgart thread

Started by SUGARTOWN, March 14, 2016, 11:19:58 am

Previous topic - Next topic

SUGARTOWN

Since it's the offseason and there's not much traffic on here, I just thought I would post a pic of the newly completed track at Moseley Stadium. I think a few other stadium improvements are on the way this summer.

Sorry for starting a thread but the last Stuttgart thread I started got locked by angry mods.

Superjack45

Looks awesome can't wait to see it up close when the Jacks come to town.

LJ06

SUGARTOWN

Yep, it looks really good. Maybe we can get the track program rolling again now. They haven't even been able to use the track for a few years.

And I can't wait Superjack, hopefully the Birds will give you guys a game this year.

Romeo

dang... that field is tight.

KASH dba The Lumberjack

No wonder they trade rice on the commodities market. Must have a great return rate to be able to afford that nice field.

Lumberjackfan1978

Jack1990

Good looking stadium ST. Y'all have done a great job in the last couple of years. Looking forward to coming there this fall.

beach bum

Very nice & I love the track around it. Just the icing on the cake of already great facilities.

SportsDad

Great looking field and track... the JACKS soccer teams will be there to play on April 14...

cuckoobird

Don't forget the cage fighting is held at the north goal post sponsored by cuckoo himself. Heberfan decided to give me a rain check last year, I hope you guys don't chicken out too...

beach bum

March 18, 2016, 06:32:02 pm #11 Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 06:33:45 pm by beach bum
Quote from: cuckoobird on March 18, 2016, 03:47:50 pm
Don't forget the cage fighting is held at the north goal post sponsored by cuckoo himself. Heberfan decided to give me a rain check last year, I hope you guys don't chicken out too...

Haha, I always look forward to your posts on here no matter how many disagreements we have had over the years. Keep em coming! We haven't had enough of these posts lately.

cuckoobird

We can blame the mods for that. Now this board has become what they wanted, boring

birdman16

That new track has been long overdue.  They probably don't want me to run on it and do my workouts out there now, during the few occasions that I do get to come home.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas