• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who did the Dardanelle player sign with?

Started by Gray lizard, February 10, 2016, 09:41:49 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Gray lizard

# 21 I can not remember his name.  He was down to LSU, Alabama, and USC.
Anyone remember his name and where he decided on?
Need to check their roster on the football web site.

Gray lizard

Never mind they fixed it.  Appears someone hacked their site and changed a players name.   

JohnBarleycorn

Hugo Sanchez

he's trying to make a joke about the Dardy roster that someone hacked into and changed the name of one of the jv players....

lizard1989

I think he will be a tremendous asset to Navy.  I still don't understand why no one in Fayetteville wanted him, yet he was good enough to get an offer from a top 25 team.  It's not that UA can't get the top players in the state, they just seem to want to get players from out of state first.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: lizard1989 on March 04, 2016, 03:43:30 pm
I think he will be a tremendous asset to Navy.  I still don't understand why no one in Fayetteville wanted him, yet he was good enough to get an offer from a top 25 team.  It's not that UA can't get the top players in the state, they just seem to want to get players from out of state first.

That's totally not the case. It's always frustrating to me when people can't understand why Arkansas isn't recruiting a certain player, or "boy, they missed out on this one"....when if you look at who they have actual offers from there aren't ANY SEC or big name programs offering. So there must be a reason. I guess they all missed out huh?

I'm not saying they CAN'T misjudge someone, that happens every now and then, but if Arkansas thought he could help believe me they would have offered.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas