• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Turf has been approved for Lumberjack Stadium.

Started by Superjack45, January 12, 2016, 10:48:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Superjack45 on May 13, 2016, 10:32:27 am
As Austin Powers would say Yeah Baby Yeaaah! Can't wait for this news to hit,people are going to go crazy lol! My lips are sealed😉😉😉.
Quote from: LJ06 on May 13, 2016, 10:10:34 am
Big news beginning on the field with the turf and big news off the field coming soon  ;)
new postmaster?

AirWarren

Nope. Bo to Cutter Morning Star as Offensive Coordinator.

Jimbo Morphis

Jimbo Morphis

Jimbo Morphis

some soccer fan going the bruce jenner route?

AirWarren

Romeo

New postmaster hired with 5 star recruit.

LJ06

~WPS~

NWA Hawg

STUNNA

Im hoping a certain Bradley county kid had decided to wear the orange and Black this season!!!

AirWarren

NWA Hawg

Well can we have any clue as to what the news might be?

Romeo

Quote from: STUNNA on May 15, 2016, 05:53:17 pm
Im hoping a certain Bradley county kid had decided to wear the orange and Black this season!!!

He can stay. He needs to make Coach Ellis look good.

LJ06

Quote from: STUNNA on May 15, 2016, 05:53:17 pm

Might as well forget about that pipe dream

Jimbo Morphis

Jack1990

Staging equipment to begin deconstruction/construction of the field.

AirWarren

Awesome. Anyway you guys could post some pics?

I've been out of the loop. Wasting days away in Navarre in on the beach with some LA, TN, and Kentucky folks hahaha

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Weather permitting, 10 weeks from Friday and we'll have turf and new track

Jack1990

Quote from: AirWarren on May 18, 2016, 09:51:49 pm

I've been out of the loop. Wasting days away in Navarre in on the beach with some LA, TN, and Kentucky folks hahaha

Yeah...I'll try to run by pretty regular and post some progress pics here, for you out of towners! LOL

Romeo

JHJ Stadium soon to be the greatest show on turf.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: AirWarren on May 18, 2016, 09:51:49 pm

you can see it on your computer when they play games.

AirWarren

I can that's for sure.

I wish I could have used a computer to get me through Tallullah-Lake Providence-Eudora-lake village-McGehee-Dumas-pine bluff without ever having to see it or drive it when getting to the gulf.

Jack1990

Didn't get a chance to get a picture of the field before they set up for Graduation.  I'll try to do periodic updates of pictures and progress.  Demolition begins today!

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: AirWarren on May 19, 2016, 09:03:42 pm
I can that's for sure.

I wish I could have used a computer to get me through Tallullah-Lake Providence-Eudora-lake village-McGehee-Dumas-pine bluff without ever having to see it or drive it when getting to the gulf.
next time you go text me and i'll save you 30-40 minutes and keep you out of Louisiana..

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: AirWarren on May 19, 2016, 09:03:42 pm
I can that's for sure.

Why? You should've felt right at home.  :D

Superjack45

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: Superjack45 on May 20, 2016, 11:37:18 am
"It Has Begun"

Nah, just pointing out the obvious. All of south Arkansas is pretty much alike, drop someone in the middle of any south or southeast AR town and first thing they'd probably see is one of the 2 or 3 Mexican restaurants in town. Followed by several gas/convenience stores/fast food combo stations, a few boarded up businesses and empty houses. It is what it is...

The source of pride in most of these towns IS the high school and its sports teams. Nothing wrong with that, I'm proud to say I'm from SE AR and I still love it no matter what anyone else thinks of it.

AirWarren

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on May 20, 2016, 09:48:25 am
Why? You should've felt right at home.  :D

Too flat for me to feel home. Front of my truck looked like I murdered a million bugs.

AirWarren

Quote from: Oldman on May 20, 2016, 08:43:01 am
next time you go text me and i'll save you 30-40 minutes and keep you out of Louisiana..

I may do that. When we left Saturday morning, we got into Tallulah we saw several idiots out in their yards already getting drunk at 830 am. I hate driving though there.   

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: AirWarren on May 20, 2016, 01:25:34 pm
I may do that. When we left Saturday morning, we got into Tallulah we saw several idiots out in their yards already getting drunk at 830 am. I hate driving though there.   
if it's good at 8:30 p.m. it's good at 8:30 a.m.  I really can give you a much better and quicker route.

beach bum

May 20, 2016, 02:03:11 pm #231 Last Edit: May 20, 2016, 02:05:09 pm by beach bum
Quote from: AirWarren on May 20, 2016, 01:25:34 pm

DON"T EVER BREAK DOWN THERE  ..... I told myself that every time I went back and forth from Florida haha! We all know I am liberal and believe in certain fiscal policy but that is IF YOU HAVE A JOB!! That place is the worst example of having no desire to better your life! It is just sad!

AirWarren

We are heading to Alabama in August. I'll hit you up about it then.

AirWarren

Quote from: Jack1990 on May 20, 2016, 06:50:51 am
Didn't get a chance to get a picture of the field before they set up for Graduation.  I'll try to do periodic updates of pictures and progress.  Demolition begins today!

Man. Last graduating class on the natural turf.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: AirWarren on May 20, 2016, 02:43:05 pm
We are heading to Alabama in August. I'll hit you up about it then.
i'll be in gulf shores july 30th - august 6th

AirWarren

We will be in fort Morgan from August 3rd through 8th.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: AirWarren on May 20, 2016, 03:03:06 pm
We will be in fort Morgan from August 3rd through 8th.
if the Tallulah guys scared you on sat morning don't come around my bunch lol.

AirWarren

Quote from: Oldman on May 20, 2016, 03:08:05 pm
if the Tallulah guys scared you on sat morning don't come around my bunch lol.

Who said anything about scared? Haha

You working people are on a self paid trip having a good time for a needed vacation. These folks didn't appear to work at all and get drunk all day in front of their home.

cuckoobird

Quote from: AirWarren on May 20, 2016, 09:48:39 pm
Who said anything about scared? Haha

You working people are on a self paid trip having a good time for a needed vacation. These folks didn't appear to work at all and get drunk all day in front of their home.
Bernie For President!!!!

AirWarren

No. These are Hillary folks.

Feeling the bern folks are stupid college new grads that have a Bachelor of Arts in underwater basket weaving who will still live with mommy and daddy until they are 30 and want their student loans full and paid for by the tax payer.

cuckoobird

Quote from: AirWarren on May 21, 2016, 12:01:23 pm
No. These are Hillary folks.

Feeling the bern folks are stupid college new grads that have a Bachelor of Arts in underwater basket weaving who will still live with mommy and daddy until they are 30 and want their student loans full and paid for by the tax payer.
true so true

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Quote from: beach bum on May 20, 2016, 02:03:11 pm
DON"T EVER BREAK DOWN THERE  ..... I told myself that every time I went back and forth from Florida haha! We all know I am liberal and believe in certain fiscal policy but that is IF YOU HAVE A JOB!! That place is the worst example of having no desire to better your life! It is just sad!
Tallulah is the new Detroit of the south. Liberal policies must have ran the town into the ground like they did in the Motor City.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: KASH dba The Lumberjack on May 24, 2016, 01:17:09 pm
Tallulah is the new Detroit of the south. Liberal policies must have ran the town into the ground like they did in the Motor City.

So you're saying that Tallulah was once a great manufacturing hub? I must have not been around those years.

The only good thing Tallulah's produced in recent memory is Anthony Lucas.  :D

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: KASH dba The Lumberjack on May 24, 2016, 01:17:09 pm
nah that's Monticello.

AirWarren

Romeo

I've been in the Kansas City area since October. Seems like almost every major city has that street that divides the good area from the bad area. In KC, you have Troost Avenue. West of Troost is downtown and condominiums. East of Troost is like Detroit. Over 8,000 abandoned buildings and according to KC Police, over 75% of homicides in the KC area take place in East KC.

GuvHog

Quote from: Oldman on May 24, 2016, 01:50:06 pm
nah that's Monticello.

I find it hard to believe Monticello is a victim of Liberal policies since Drew is a dry county. That isn't a Liberal policy.

AirWarren

Monticello is pine bluff/Watson chapel/dollarway south these days.

Billie Blue

Well if you live in Warren you better not be a news reporter and you better not take pictures of a house on fire if you do your going to get beaten up according to your saline river chronicle that happened in the so called innocent city of warren

AirWarren

May 24, 2016, 07:23:20 pm #249 Last Edit: May 24, 2016, 07:29:58 pm by AirWarren

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas