• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Junction VS. rison 2012

Started by beaverpride, April 02, 2012, 01:14:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

beaverpride

Junction returns a ton of talent...Rison lost a ton of talent...Will the game even be close??

the game

Kinda close maybe :D , but Junction will be loaded this year , so they will probably win easy .

echo5whiskey

beaverpride

smokingapache76

Bull Rison is always scrappy. Even though they are losing a lot the whole offensive and defensive line returns. STACKED

bdubyab60

Rison is another one of those schools that just reloads. I think Junction will win it though but it will be a close game dont see a blowout happening with it being at Rison if it is at Rison.

headhunter50

Im gonna go with Rison in this battle of south Arkansas. Junction is way over-rated this year. Plus the fans at Rison are buck wild!!!

cuz

Quote from: headhunter50 on April 25, 2012, 09:31:13 am
Im gonna go with Rison in this battle of south Arkansas. Junction is way over-rated this year. Plus the fans at Rison are buck wild!!!
So's the home cooking..........I wouldn' bet on the over-rated thing...........

headhunter50

Talk is cheap. Watch and see. :o

Wilson

talk is cheap. . . So how cheap is your ''overrated'' shot at JC?. . .only person on here to take a real shot at either team. . .  it will be nice when some of the old Rison hands from on here make it back down to the 2A board

searkhogfan

I don't care if Rison lost everyone from last year, they'll be tough at home.  For 2 reasons if nothing else.  1.  They'll have the White Hall/Watson Chapel mafia calling the games.  You don't want the game close in the 4th quarter with this gang calling the game.  2.  The HEDGE DWELLERS !  Nothin like a Bubnch of 40-50 year old men, standing in the south end zone. Wearing their Old Lettermen Jackets, Taunting the opposing teams kids, & rehashing their Glory days.  Yep, Rison will be tough at home.......... ;D

cuz

Quote from: searkhogfan on May 05, 2012, 05:40:39 am
I don't care if Rison lost everyone from last year, they'll be tough at home.  For 2 reasons if nothing else.  1.  They'll have the White Hall/Watson Chapel mafia calling the games.  You don't want the game close in the 4th quarter with this gang calling the game.  2.  The HEDGE DWELLERS !  Nothin like a Bubnch of 40-50 year old men, standing in the south end zone. Wearing their Old Lettermen Jackets, Taunting the opposing teams kids, & rehashing their Glory days.  Yep, Rison will be tough at home.......... ;D
+1

littleman

Wow! What a game, would love to attend! Standing room only!

mr.gametime

I have junction city as my preseason number 1 team in class 2A and rison as my preseason number 4 team....should be a great game

CLEVLANDCOUNTYSPORTS

IM thinking less than 10 either way.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas