• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Morrilton

Started by nsuqb10, April 03, 2018, 10:22:01 am

Previous topic - Next topic

nsuqb10

Morrilton who will they go after if McNabb takes Conway

purpleswag

Quote from: nsuqb10 on April 03, 2018, 10:22:01 am
Morrilton who will they go after if McNabb takes Conway

Why don't you wait and see if McNabb DOES get Conway?

Redwolves8526

Definitely not good to discuss this before he even takes the job. IF he takes it

nsuqb10

Lol why is it bad to discuss?

beach bum

Quote from: nsuqb10 on April 03, 2018, 01:35:59 pm
Lol why is it bad to discuss?

If any coach applies for a job it is fair to discuss them about a job. If they don't want to be discussed then don't apply for the job. Coaches know what they are getting into when they start looking around for jobs... I don't see a problem with your post. Coaches are adults.... They can handle the criticism or possible speculation. This is a message board after all. The above posters are just taking it too serious and personal.

beach bum

I haven't been following the coaching changes as closely all around as usual... What is the update on the Conway job as far as who were serious targets and finalists for that job?

beach bum

Quote from: Redwolves8526 on April 03, 2018, 11:07:39 am
Definitely not good to discuss this before he even takes the job. IF he takes it

If its a substantial raise at a decent school two classifications higher(Conway isn't a powerhouse, but its decent most years.... Why would he not take it?

the voice

He has a very good situation at morrilton. I've not talked to him about this job so I'm not gonna say. But I do know he's been very happy here.

Overdahill

Quote from: the voice on April 03, 2018, 04:24:31 pm
He has a very good situation at morrilton. I've not talked to him about this job so I'm not gonna say. But I do know he's been very happy here.

Not to mention that MoTown is looking very strong coming into next season

AT

McNabb has done a tremendous job at Morrilton. He'd be great for the 5A West conference to keep and for Morrilton to keep obviously, but I wouldn't blame him for taking a higher paying job, if Conway offered that.

But not everything is about money

the voice

He's good friends with Ashcraft. They've had football Camp the last few years. I'm sure he knows all of the details of the job.  The situation at morrilton is very good for him and his family. He has support of the town and the support of the administration . I don't see him going but I've not talked to him.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas