• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tmycjy pick for the state tittle of class 5A

Started by tmycjy, November 25, 2017, 03:15:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

tmycjy

Tmycjy pick for the state tittle game

Pulaski Academy 44 :) ( 13-0 P.A won a big game last week over nettleton 50-28 to get them to the state tittle game how did P.A get to this point it's started about 3 year ago when p.a. won it 1st state tittle over Wynne then the next won it again over LRMC for 2 in a row and then won it a 3rd time over Wynne this start off in a big way as they took 3 out of state team and win all 3 of them to start 3-0 in central play they get LR Fair and win 61-14 the next week they get beebe and wins 58-21 in week 6 the showdown was up with Christian and wins 86-56 in week 7 they take on Sylvan Hills and wins 49-21 in week 8 they get a wildcard team I'm Parkview and fought off a scare by winning 43-40 win week 9 the got LR McClellan and won 61-29 in week 10 they had no problems with LR Mills as they beat them 48-8 when P.A. got in the playoff something shocking happen east and west had ties for the coffrent tittle that shook up playoff seeding do p.a. had to play valley view and beat them 57-21 in the next round they took on a good Harrison team and won again 57-20 and in Simi they took on nettleton and won again 50-28 to put them in the final this week p.a. take on LRMC for the state tittle glad to say p.a. win this game to claim the state tittle and end there season at 14-0 interesting note here P.A has beat LRMC once this year can they do it again only time will tell for sure )

LR McClellan 28  :'( ( 10-3 LRMC won a big game last week over a real good Wynne team 22-14 to put them in the state tittle game how did LRMC get to this point well it started before the season started for them by have work done on the stadium that wasn't done so they had to most of there games on the road or at other school in little rock LRMC started there season with sheridan and won 51-13 the next weekthey take on 7a power NLR and loses 48-30 in week 3,4,5,6,7 they win them all 63-8,40-16,63-0, 56-6, 54-21 in week week 8 they had to take on LR Christian and lose 22-19 win week 9 the take on p.a. and lost again 61-29 and LRMC started to get scared think the could fall short of playoffs but was lucky enough to knock off in week 10 LR Parkview 26-24  get in the playoffs when playoff started they got a good Batesville team and beat them 16-12 in the next round they got alma and won again 60-52 and then in the Simi finals got wynne and won 22-14 to get them to the state tittle game this week they take on p.a. and sorry to say they lose this game to end there season at 10-4 will they win this game only time will tell for sure )

This is my pick for the state tittle game good luck to all this week

One interesting note P.A. is the home team for state tittle game
LRMC will be visiting team at state tittle game

Here is my records for each week
Week 1 26-4
Week 2 25-4
Week 3 25-4
Week 4 14-2
Week 5 13-3
Week 6 13-3
Week 7 12-4
Week 8 14-2
Week 9 13-3
Week 10 15-1
1st round 7-1
Quarter Finals 4-0
Simi finals 1-1

For a season total of 182-32

Good luck to all this week
Reamber play with pride there are 30 school who wish they were playing this week so take pride in that

JessieP

182 and 32 is very impressive. Vegas oddsmakers would take that in a heartbeat. Take a bow young, take a bow.

Overdahill

Interesting that LR Parkview (a non playoff team) lost to the two 5A finalists by a total of only 5 points

JessieP

Quote from: Overdahill on November 25, 2017, 07:21:06 pm
Interesting that LR Parkview (a non playoff team) lost to the two 5A finalists by a total of only 5 points

That is unbelievable. They must be very close to a playoff team. The Central was clearly head and shoulders above this year.

tmycjy

Good luck to all team in the final take pride in this week no matter if u win or lose u will be getting a trophy this week just hope it's the gold one for u

tmycjy

tmycjy

December 02, 2017, 09:55:28 pm #6 Last Edit: December 03, 2017, 09:03:39 am by tmycjy
tmycjy goes in finals 1-0 for a end of the year season total of 183-32

well that will do it for another heart pound season of tmycjy picks this is your old buddy tmycjy sign off until next year before I go I would like to thanks some people first any person that has anything do with fearless Friday you can go to about FF and click on that and then click on the FF team and they list all the people who work on this web page with out them I would not have a place to post my pick 2 people I would like to thank is all coaches and player with out them I would not have anything games to pick and also would like to thanks all fans who read my post on here with out u I would only be doing this for my self or would have stop a long time ago so thanks to u  so until next year good luck to all high schools in off season training

PA Dad

Thanks for another year of hard work and outstanding predictions.  I always look forward to them every week.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas