• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jacksonville Baseball Team

Started by ShakBakyBake, October 06, 2005, 02:48:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Whos your pick to win the 6A East?

West Memphis
0 (0%)
Forrest City
0 (0%)
Marion
0 (0%)
Searcy
0 (0%)
Jonesboro
0 (0%)
Sylvan Hills
0 (0%)
Mountain Home
0 (0%)
Who Cares
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: February 09, 2006, 02:31:15 pm

football0622

Looks like we'll get to see how much yall have stepped it up since we'll be seeing you first on feb.16th.  It should be fun, guess i'll see you boys then.

HSUball2

for real? i didnt even know about it , a real game?

XFalkonz

a benefit game...not a real game that counts on the record....just a pre-season scrimmage

WBF †

heck yes!! .......awesome!!!!!!!!!!

WBF †

go read the post "its fun to talk baseball" if you're from jax

WBF †

whos the top 4-5 5a teams period...not yalls opinion but for real? i need the info to start a poll

XFalkonz

Sylvan Hills is always going to be good, Bryant always has talent, Fayetteville and Springdale could make some noise, NLR and Conway are always decent, Central might make some noise this year. J-boro has the talent. Benton might make some noise. Watson Chapel is a darkhorse. Just my opinion but that is the main ones I have seen and know about their teams.

JvilleDevils

ShakBakyBake

Ahh its Bake back again? Ahh nobody thinks Jax can beat Jonsboro, Searcy or Sylvan Hills not even a upset come on now. Whats goin on. Can we get a upset or just split.  ???     But its cool man we are getting closer and closer to the season I cant wait. I hope the rest of my jax teammates are as excited as me. But stay focused boys the season will be here around the corner the all this talking will just be old talking.

Jacksonville High School
Adrian Baker
Holla Back
Respect Feb 20, 2006

WBF †

adrian....i think ur dumb...oh well, u can pick, and your funny, so I got to like you. Yeah less than a month to go, I'm ready-I hope everyone else is. Naa we cant sweep any of them teams i dont think, but there is always upsets in every sport. Maybe we'll be one?....I'm out.

JvilleDevils

WBF †

we worked hard last night at practice...and afterwards we got a "pep talk"....what are yalls thoughts on that?

godfather07

MAN....can't wait to get to clownin this year...especially on those jacksonville red devils...u hear me BAKER!!!

WBF †

ShakBakyBake

Well they canceled the game. Well looks like their scared. Well looks like they'll have a good evcuse coming in just any minute now. Come on Lyda lets hear this great excuse.

NPs scared
NPs scared
NPs scared
NPs scared
NPs scared
NPs scared
NPs scared                                        Yeah im talkin what you going to say
                                                            All birds fly away scared

XFalkonz

Baker if you will stop talking out of your rear you will do much better in life. I wasnt even going to answer this post but you called me out so here is the answer. The parks and rec department started working on our field yesterday. They cut the sod around the infield and left a three in lip on it. They expected the dirt that they ordered to fill in the areas that they cut to be here this morning and it wasnt. The field is unsafe for play. I thought that they were over reacting until I went to the field and saw what they have done to it. IF you want a visual aid to my answer go down to Dupree and see for yourself. I am not happy about not getting to play, trust me I threw stuff and said some words that were unkind. But the fact of the matter is that we couldnt put the players (from both teams) in an unsafe situation. This was a practice game and not a game that counts. If you remember, I am the one that has tried to get the two teams to play at some point this year and it just hasnt happened. You can write all the crap you want about NP but it isnt true. WE wanted to play but it couldnt happen. Now continue writing the garbage that you normally write and drop this issue. At this point, I could give a dang about playing ya'll.....I just want to be able to start my season on a field that is ready to be played on and that might not happen for several days.

football0622

You can call us out all you want.  Nobody is scared of you and when it comes to baseball no one will ever be.  You can say what you want about anybody Else's team but drop this crap about our team, we haven't been and never will be scared of you or anybody else on your team.  If y'all wanted to play so bad today, then why didn't we play on your precious field?  Yes we know your talking because that is all you ever do, i just hate it that we didn't get to shut you up today.

HSUball2

tyler ur my boy and all but u know baker is gonna talk, thats what he does. u didnt have to say our team sucked though that was messed up, but w/e i think we can beat yall. thats just me though. peace out -Adam-

football0622

I never said yall sucked. I just said i wanted to play yall to shut him up.  I have nothing against yall, i'm friends with most of yall and i respect all of you.  But iam not going to sit here while he puts my team down like that and you wouldnt either.  Yall are my boys and i wish yall nothing but the best this year. 

HSUball2

Quote from: football0622 on February 16, 2006, 10:23:30 pm
Nobody is scared of you and when it comes to baseball no one will ever be.

what does that mean then jiggles explain ur self....lol

football0622

Once again Adam that's just me letting out a little frustration from all the things that have happened today.  No one was madder than me, once i found out i went straight to the field to see what they were talking about.  We all say things we dont mean when were angry.

WBF †

bake, man you talk too much...this is the 2nd or 3rd thread that I've read the same trash talkin stuff. I'm on your team and all but man shut up. Some one is gonna shut you up one day and you aint gonna like it man. I apologize tyler and lyda for bake, cuz you know he wont. Best luck to yall, hope we can play yall this year.

powerlifter90

FYI.............. it wasn't NP's fault the "benefit game" was cancelled, it was Jacksonville Parks and Rec.  Think back to all the years you have played baseball and how many times at Excell and Dupree Parks were the fields not ready when they should have been?   What you need to be focused on when it comes to the NP-Jax game issue is why did the game between two cross town rivals mysterily disappear from the schedule anyway?

daboykilla36

Man rick have u forgot that u a red devil. If u on this team u apart of a family. you already know bake is just talkin noise and thats just apart of the game. Idc if u friends with ne body ova there. that dont mean u just dis yo own teammate and not have his back dang. Im friends with a lot of people ova there two but when we finna play them i got beef with all of them until afta the game.its basically like u takin they side and they sittin here talkin bout yo squad.
And to u football0622 i really dont appreciate u puttin us out like that sayin aint nobody afraid of us when it comes to baseball. WE dont put yall out there and say stuff like aint nobody scared of yall when it come to basketball and football. I aint disrespectin you or nuthin cuz from wat i heard u can play and u one of they best players but all im sayin is u didnt have to put us out like that.

football0622

I dont mean to be rude to yall and ive already told adam that.  Its just when Baker says crap like that about us and trys to make it look like were doing things to keep from playing yall thats when i have a problem.  I have nothing against you or anyone else, its just a slap in the face when he says those things.  About the Basketball comment, come on now man you know yall got our coach and now yall are puttin up more W's than in the past.  But its cool thats good that yall are winning, i just want respect to come to the city of Jacksonville itself.  Whenever one of our teams win it gets the city recognition and thats all i want, but its all good hopefully we still have a chance of playing later on in the season.

WBF †

yeah I am on yalls team. But Bake was wrong for sayin all the crap that he did...You know good and well Cam I'm one of most hearted players on the team. And you know I back yall in about all yall do. But you also know I'm the best "people person" or w/e you wanna call it and Bake was flat out wrong. Not dissin you Cam,Bake, or Tyler...but sometimes you got to admit your mistakes. He made a few on here.

ShakBakyBake

This Bake D*** my bad for causing all this disturbance. Ya'll no me i just be clownin. I typed all that like 5 minutes after I heard the game was canceled. I was just hacked and I didnt know what to think. So I threw everything out there. But now that we probably arent playing ya'll for a while its time for j-ville players to get our mind set on this Metro Tournament comin up this weekend. But im sorry if i hurt somebodys feelings. Ya'll shouldnt be listening to me anyways. But holla when you see me in the streets.

Baker
1B  Jacksonville Red Devils

WBF †

yeah we should all know better than to listen to someone who got BEEMED by a baseball in the fourhead! I'm ready for the tourney...I'm just ready to start varsity, haha!

reddevilscapt10

Jacksonville is going to suck this year. specially Adrian "soupcoolers" Baker

WBF †

shut up mexican, go miss a field goal!

reddevilscapt10

how bout you go take some hitting lessons son >:(

WBF †

have you ever seen me hit?or even been to a game?....ive seen you miss a few - I like when you kick the ball off and actually HIT someone though!

reddevilscapt10

Quote from: jaxdevil#10 on February 22, 2006, 09:05:41 am
have you ever seen me hit?or even been to a game?....ive seen you miss a few - I like when you kick the ball off and actually HIT someone though!
no i havent been 2 no games, and about the field goals i never kicked f g before

GoldenLion30

And sometimes the holder messed things up.

reddevilscapt10

WBF †

is that you blakey-poo?...lol...I wonder why you haven't?

ShakBakyBake

Manuel Manuel Manuel why u always tryin to come at me. But be the first one quiet when its really time for roasting. If i got soup coolers you need a dermatologists. Yeah now what you gone say soccer boy. Shut up and dream aboutr the world cup or something.

And Ricky u takin bout me gettin hit in the head, Shoot you hit me in the head everytime u fart.

And the winner for nastiest booty goes to Ricky Tomboli. YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAH

Adrian Baker
R.E.S.P.E.C.T.

WBF †

hahah...chago beemed you, not me.

JvilleDevils

Good job last night fellers....Keep it up.

powerlifter90

I'll give them a C+ from last night, I would love to jump on the bandwagon but Robinson and PV will be lucky to win 10 games between them. 

Positives: 
pitching:  very pleasant surprise.  Little Tomboli and Payer looked very good.  Hood throws hard but had trouble hitting the strike zone, he'll get allot better as the season goes on.
fielding:  was good, good plays, not too many dumb errors
speed:  OMG!! this team has speed, didn't think those guys would be that quick all around, I was wrong.  Need to use to advantage by putting the ball in play more, bunt, slap, what-ever just get guys on the bags

negatives:
hitting:  I know it was the 1st game and the timing will come around, but toooooo many called strikes and too many good pitches that ended up in the catchers mit with the hitters standing there with dumb looks on the face.  HIT THE FREAKIN ball, get runners on and score some more runs.  With the speed this team has if they can put it in play it should look like a track meet running the bases, do what ever you have to and put the pressure on the other teams D.   Too many little bloopy hits too, drive the darn ball, Hood, Baker, and Mattison all had really nice shots, Hood and Bakers got caught, but those will fall in eventually, but thats how to "drive" the ball. 
killer instinct:  when you have someone down, put them away.  Let Robinson back in it  to the point where it was too close.  When you have someone on the ropes, go for the kill and leave no doubt.   
Too many past balls:   Tubs, buddy, I know it's your first year, but work on moving to your right.  You have a TON of potential behind the bag, LOVE your arm, don't think it ever made it above the pitchers shoulder on the way to 2nd all night, teams will not be stealing on Jax like they have in the past.   If you can learn to block better, you have one heck of a career back there.   

HSUball2

i agree on everything, but the strikeouts, the second game we didnt have but like 3 and the first game was a bunch of bs third strikes but i know that shouldnt be an excuse for anything, we will improve on that ASAP

WBF †

I take full credit on 2 of those strikeouts in the 2nd game, and 1 in the first. Even tho in the first it was a bad call, I shouldn't  have got 2 strikes on me in the first place. They were throwin meat. In the 2nd game I just totally choked. Missed 2 squeezes, and 2 K's looking. I ran the crap out of myself at prac last night tho, and it wont happen again. My bad team.

WBF †

Thanks for the advice Kurt...and the props for everything else.

powerlifter90

You guys have allot of pluses and potential, keep up the hard work guys

WBF †

TUBBS GOT A 3-RUN JACK! THEN ALMOST HIT ANOTHER ONE OUT? IS HE A PHENOM?!?

powerlifter90

Just keep hitting the ball, that will make or break you guys this year...........

WBF †

right now it's making us. I honestly didn't know that we would be hittin this good right now.

jhscheerleader

Yea i think that yalls hittin is really good. if everyone does this well all year...you never kno where you could end up.

jhscheerleader

this year yall are looking alot better than you did this time last year. i dont think that i saw very many over the fencers if any last year and lil tomboli and tubbs have already hit one over each.

WBF †

where are all you JAX baseball players?....yall havent been on in forever!...I geuss me and sebourn are the only ones stuck on this site, lol!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas