• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jonesboro vs Lake Hamilton

Started by DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam, November 09, 2018, 09:14:54 am

Previous topic - Next topic

How many Unsportsmanlike Penalties will be called during this game?

None
1-3
4-6
Over 6

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Don't get sucked in Jonesboro!  Just sayin

The Future

Lake Hamilton's gonna take out a lot of frustration on Jonesboro.
If they can keep it together and the coaches keep them under control, I could see Lake Hamilton pulling the win.
But costly penalties can hurt even the best teams.

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Quote from: The Future on November 09, 2018, 12:41:38 pm
Lake Hamilton's gonna take out a lot of frustration on Jonesboro.
If they can keep it together and the coaches keep them under control, I could see Lake Hamilton pulling the win.
But costly penalties can hurt even the best teams.

Surely you're being sarcastic.  Aren't you?   Are you talking about the Lake Hamilton team that Greenwood took to the wood shed last Friday night?  To me, they looked like one of the 2 or 3 worst teams we faced all year.   #21 on defense was pretty good.  #27 was decent, however, he won't be playing in the first half.  They had no offense.  The only drive, and best drive, that they had, that even came close was only close due to 3 penalties on GW's part. 

Jonesboro will boat race LH.  By 28 or more!

The Future

In all fairness, any good team will look mediocre against a real great team. Even Benton who is a real good team couldn't hang with Greenwood.
And I know I can't base an entire season or an upcoming game solely on one game. But from what I watched of Jonesboro against Marion, they struggled.

I'm picking Jonesboro to win but my gut tells me it'll be closer than many think.

I picked there to be 4-6 penalties during the game. But surely the coaches have spent some time this week on stopping stupid penalties. We'll see here in the next few hours.

ricepig

Quote from: The Future on November 09, 2018, 04:01:58 pm
In all fairness, any good team will look mediocre against a real great team. Even Benton who is a real good team couldn't hang with Greenwood.
And I know I can't base an entire season or an upcoming game solely on one game. But from what I watched of Jonesboro against Marion, they struggled.

I'm picking Jonesboro to win but my gut tells me it'll be closer than many think.

I picked there to be 4-6 penalties during the game. But surely the coaches have spent some time this week on stopping stupid penalties. We'll see here in the next few hours.
I assume you mean personal foul penalties, there will be 10+ penalties overall.

Topdog1

The Future

Ball Hawk

A win is a win. On to the next one.

Oldbadger

Pr8hd

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas