• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

yarnells 2015 kickoff game the "icecream bowl"

Started by Thorn, December 22, 2014, 10:54:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Thorn

I been a thankin on someaway thet my ricebirds cud make it to war mamorials in 2015 and bam it just come to me like gettin hit upsid tha head with a skillett so I called them peeples whut make that city fied icecream called by the name of yarnells I sez to them looky here icecreamer folks I got a chance of a lifet time fer ya whut yall need to do is reel simple befor the start of the regler season yall need ta do 2 thangs #1 is name one of yer icecream flavurs after the greatest team of football teams ever the stuttgart ricebirds I sez put little specks of real gold in it to show that we got more trophys than anybodi an than the uther than is the number 2 thang sponser a game befor the regler season and make it be between Stuttgart and warren or star city or nashville and call it the icecream bowl. I thank they is gunna do it! But them ricebirds will win it so who ever they pick juss dont come thankin you gots a chance cuz rememmber this

2015 FEAR THE FLOCK.ca ca caw FEAR THE FLOCK ca ca caw THE FLOCK IS ON THE RISE WE ARE CUPPED AND COMMITTED ON WAR MAMORIAL IN 2015 ca ca caw FEAR THE FLOCK.

cuckoobird

If you were a real Ricebird fan you would have known that Stuttgart will be playing Arkadelphia in the First security kickoff classic @ War Memorial Stadium

Bigbossman

Sponsership battle between yarnells and first security maybe.

cuckoobird

I believe yarnells was a secondary sponsor 3 years ago

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas