• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Congratulations Sand Lizards

Started by lizard1989, December 19, 2014, 11:20:49 am

Previous topic - Next topic

lizard1989

As a former player, I am very impressed with the performance of this year's team. Great job coaches and players.

SGT.HULKA

Warren and the Lizards were #1 and #1A in my mind.
There was a definite gap between them and the rest of the classification.

lizard1989

I agree. I know that some are not projecting Dardanelle to do much next year, but we are returning several key starters and there are several of the jr. high players moving up that could have an impact as well

MondayMorningQB

Quote from: lizard1989 on December 26, 2014, 12:29:25 pm
I agree. I know that some are not projecting Dardanelle to do much next year, but we are returning several key starters and there are several of the jr. high players moving up that could have an impact as well
How did the Lizards do in Jr. High do this last year?

lizard1989

I believe they were only 3-6, but there were some of the 9th graders that have lots of talent.

Lacerta agilis

December 29, 2014, 12:34:19 pm #5 Last Edit: December 29, 2014, 01:04:19 pm by Lacerta agilis
Jr High went 5-4 this year, with most games (won or lost) being tight games. There are some good players moving up, but I don't see many, if any, winning a starting spot next year. There aren't many open spots, and there are some really good Sr High players who were on the sidelines this year who want to claim a spot next year. Good thing is, internal competition makes a team stronger.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas