• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Liztards, Bearkittens, Crappers, Bleaux Birds, LumberQuacks Melt Thread

Started by LJ06, December 15, 2014, 04:16:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

LJ06

Knock yourself out guys!  Looks like one or two of you need a go or around at the Alma sonic!  ;D

phdefense

Quote from: LJ06 on December 15, 2014, 04:16:06 pm
Knock yourself out guys!  Looks like one or two of you need a go or around at the Alma sonic!  ;D
3 o'clock ...BE THERE!!!!!

FF Secretary of Defense Flap_Jack48

Hahaha, well played man.  I'm good though.  I'm really not angry about any of this stuff.  Just get tired of hearing the same thing again and again in every, single thread.  This should be good though. 

Have at it boys.  I'll step back and grab my popcorn. 

--Kyle

FootBallar21

I'm usually pro Stuttgart but,  Come on ,  Dardanelle - Mena neither won the title but both Great Seasons for their programs.    Mena's best team since 1996,   not sure when Dardnanelle had a team this good ?     Warren won the title,    Nashville was solid this year too,  Why Stuttgart here lol   oh yea 2015 State Title Game  - Nasvhille vs Stuttgart !

LJ06

FootBallar21

I was more worried what the crapper fans used the hole in the said cheerios for

LJ06

scrapiron51

The Coach

cuckoobird

LJ06

Thorn

We gots lots more trophies than any of the rest of y'all,

Fear the flock

Bigbossman

Quote from: Big Country on December 15, 2014, 08:50:30 pm
Ricebirds wont even win their conf.
I might get nausiated while typing this, but your prob right, and I doubt any of their posters would even argue with you on that......well I take that back, they tend to be combative on any issue, so let me say I doubt any of their posters that can look at their own situation objectively (does such a creature exist?)  would argue with you. But give it a year or two for perrin to instill his program,  and stuttgart will be a force.

phdefense

Quote from: Bigbossman on December 15, 2014, 09:07:20 pm
Quote from: Big Country on December 15, 2014, 08:50:30 pm
Ricebirds wont even win their conf.
I might get nausiated while typing this, but your prob right, and I doubt any of their posters would even argue with you on that......well I take that back, they tend to be combative on any issue, so let me say I doubt any of their posters that can look at their own situation objectively (does such a creature exist?)  would argue with you. But give it a year or two for perrin to instill his program,  and stuttgart will be a force.
Actually I think Stuttgart has a good chance of winning conference next year. It's not a forgone conclusion, but they will be even with the other favorites. The success that is coming will only moderately be because of Perrin, it was going to happen regardless of who was coach. I would imagine Perrin is going to enjoy the ride though.

polksalet

cuckoobird

PH is correct. If the group coming up can stay on the field and out of the streets, just about anyone could coach them to success. 

Bigbossman

Ill send vince a text in a bit and let him know he can sit back and let the kids handle things in 2015.

cuckoobird

Him and I have already discussed it. He knows what he has in the future and you can see a twinkle in his eye when he talks about it. I'm ready for him to change his number because everytime he calls or txts it bothers me to see Taint under his number

phdefense

Quote from: Bigbossman on December 16, 2014, 07:27:08 am
Ill send vince a text in a bit and let him know he can sit back and let the kids handle things in 2015.
Well of course a bad coach can mess up even the best of situations. However Stuttgart doesn't hire bad coaches at least not the head coach. Which is why every Stuttgart head coach in he last 40 or so years has won a championship except for one.

scrapiron51

STUNNA

Quote from: cuckoobird on December 16, 2014, 07:35:48 am
Him and I have already discussed it. He knows what he has in the future and you can see a twinkle in his eye when he talks about it. I'm ready for him to change his number because everytime he calls or txts it bothers me to see Taint under his number
Did yall meet on a dating site?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas