• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What conference is CAC in?

Started by og_shotcaller, June 22, 2006, 01:40:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

og_shotcaller

I know that CAC is in a conference in central arkansas but I dont know what the name of the conference is.  Can anyone help?  They are in there with Mills, NP, Oak Grove.

Blue Collar

Quote from: WhodatB on June 22, 2006, 01:40:30 pm
I know that CAC is in a conference in central arkansas but I dont know what the name of the conference is. Can anyone help? They are in there with Mills, NP, Oak Grove.
Are you sure about that??? They are in 7AAAA which includes Mena, Fountain Lake, Nashville, Arkansas Baptist, Oak Grove, DeQueen, & Ashdown.

Blue Collar

Hoss

Quote from: Blue Collar on June 23, 2006, 06:01:32 pm
Quote from: WhodatB on June 22, 2006, 01:40:30 pm
I know that CAC is in a conference in central arkansas but I dont know what the name of the conference is. Can anyone help? They are in there with Mills, NP, Oak Grove.
Are you sure about that??? They are in 7AAAA which includes Mena, Fountain Lake, Nashville, Arkansas Baptist, Oak Grove, DeQueen, & Ashdown.

Not the junior high.  They are playing in some sort of "metro" conference with a bunch of schools in the Little Rock area.  The longer trips due to the new alignment would take the kids out of class too much and the price of gasoline is so high so they decided to stay close to home for junior high games at least.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas