• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What is your teams record for the end of the year?

Started by GrnwdQb, November 03, 2005, 10:53:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

GrnwdQb

well Greenwood finished the season in Alma and beat then 17-7 and that makes us 6-3 for the year well leave your records

jr.badger#9

BEEBE NDEEC WITH THERE LAST GAME AGAINST BATESVILLE

THEY WON CONFRENCE 9-1

Bearden_Bear72

ea cat

AAAA East Records
Beebe 9-1
Batesville 9-1
Marion 8-2
Blytheville 8-2
Wynne 4-5
Nettleton 4-6
GCT   2-7
Paragould 1-9

shiloh forever

B_B#34

beebe finish 1st in conf with a 9-1 record but there was some pretty good comp but it was a good season.

tigers1

oldie

Strong-Huttig Jr. high went undefeated and won the championship game over Woodlawn for the second time out of the last 3 years.

white pony

Smithian

colts52

rivercrest was 5-4 lost to gtc on some horrible officiating. marion by12.osceola by like 30 and harrisburg by 2 should have beat harrisburg and gtc but its in the past

JrBobcat38

GHS

8-2 for Greenbrier sounds sad but best finish in GJHS history since '92. Lost to Russellville on horrible officiating, then got smashed by Bryant. Considering were 4A though the season was remarkable the only other 4A schools we played were Vilonia and Morrilton. The rest were 5A.

tightendman#89

gwoodstartingQ

Chaffin 8-1
Kimmions 8-1
Ramsey 8-1

All tied for confrence.

Smithian

Gwood, what? Ramsey was 9-1,won conference. Chaffin was like 7-3 and I have no idea how many games Kimmons lost, but more than that.

tightendman#89

Harrisburg 4-5 we could have done better but we couldnt et it goin until the end of the season next year confernece champs

shiloh forever

Quote from: FootballFun on November 12, 2005, 11:40:42 pm
Trinity 9-0.

Thirty two straight.
Lol,they have no competition..Its hilarious.If they would actually play somebody worth while.

hitman 21

bentonville AAAA we beat them and we would beat alma.What was your record?

chs_kitten#14

At charleston we finished 7-2 overall, but one of our losses wasn't a conference game.

dtobey

Carleston's record is 7-2 at the end of the season. W lost to Cedarville and Trinity. No doubt that we had a good team. A full-back that runs a 4.97 in 40's, a tail back that runs a 4.7 in 40's, and a QB that runs a 4.9 in 40's. A wide-receiver that runs a 4.83 in 40's. We were really fast this year. Our fastest tailback, Carl Dulaney, rushed for 793 yards this season.

fan_for_life

charleston did not have a reciever that had a 4.83. especially if u r talking about johnsey.

fan_for_life

i know that those times were wrong, chucktowncrazzie doesnt know what they are talking about.

amehr36

Junction went undefeated again...there like 50-0 the past 5 years.

Bearcat Hottie

well Booneville JR.High went 10-0 like always! even though we did tie Charlesten in non conference!

chs_kitten#14

charleston_kitten

Qb12

Yalls Qb doesnt run a 4.9 he is slow! and Carl aint that fast cuz Cedarvilles free safety ran him down from behind like 3 times. If your fast then you dont get caught from behind.

chs_kitten#14

I know i just want to know who he's talking about.

chs_kitten#14

I know our QB isn't that fast. Just ignore him, he exaggerates all the time.

cedarvillesJHworst

Blue Collar

MtIdaGirlJh#12

Mount Ida went undefeated 8-0...they haven't done that since their coach was a freshmen

sheridan_rb_24

Sheridan went 7-3 after high expectations.  A new offense and a few key players that moved out were key disadvantages to the team.  However i also believe that they play in the tougher side of the conference.  I think they could have won the north easily.  Lake Hamilton, Bryant, and Sheridan are by far the toughest teams to beat on a year to year basis, all of which reside in the south division.

War Eagle

Blue Collar

CAC should have been 9-0. Those 2 loses were win-able

Prodigy

I guess they could have been!!! But LRCA and PA were VERY good!!! Also well coached!!!

Blue Collar

Quote from: Prodigy on February 01, 2006, 09:37:54 pm
I guess they could have been!!! But LRCA and PA were VERY good!!! Also well coached!!!
Is that who beat y'all? I thought it was somebody else.

Prodigy

NO it was them!!! One thing about those games were that a lot of licks being laid!!! That was sweet a very physical game!!!

rebelman11

TJH 9-0 another undefeated season that makes 3 in a row and 32 straight.

Prodigy

War Eagle

Quote from: Prodigy on February 01, 2006, 09:42:13 pm
NO it was them!!! One thing about those games were that a lot of licks being laid!!! That was sweet a very physical game!!!

Yeah LRCA's kicker put a pretty good hit on one of CAC's returners :)

Prodigy

HA HA HA ya he did after he ran it back to the 50yd. line!!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas