• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lonoke vs. Newport

Started by Legendrabbit, September 30, 2014, 08:38:37 am

Previous topic - Next topic

NoRetreat

Quote from: Soirem on October 01, 2014, 12:41:43 am
Newport should come away with this one, And on another note I believe the team that Lonoke upsets this year will be HWH and busts the conference wide open
Helena wins this conference and possibly goes undefeated.I  so good things out of them when they  played Dollarway. .Lots of team speed

CatchTheGreyhound!

October 01, 2014, 10:33:05 am #51 Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 10:45:02 am by CatchTheGreyhound!
Quote from: NoRetreat on October 01, 2014, 02:59:42 am
Newport should come away with this one, And on another note I believe the team that Lonoke upsets this year will be HWH and busts the conference wide open
Helena wins this conference and possibly goes undefeated.I  so good things out of them when they  played Dollarway. .Lots of team speed
Now here's a guy who apparently knows football....hwh will not win conference!! Good to meet another Greyhound Fan!

Bulldog92

Quote from: CatchTheGreyhound! on October 01, 2014, 10:33:05 am
Now here's a guy who apparently knows football!! Good to meet another Greyhound Fan!
Two peas in a pod!!

CatchTheGreyhound!

Quote from: whippersnapper on September 30, 2014, 08:42:44 pm
I will agree that Coach Harrison is the best coach. I wouldn't say he is the best coach in 4a, he is though the best coach for newport. He has a great personality and knows how to politic. He is a great player coach as well. When he calls plays the players truly believe it will work. The Harrisons appreciate newport and everything they have given them and I feel it's mutual.
Totally agree...+1

CatchTheGreyhound!

Quote from: CounterPunch on September 30, 2014, 11:11:49 pm
Quote from: Bulldog92 on September 30, 2014, 11:09:27 pm
Quote from: CatchTheGreyhound! on September 30, 2014, 08:14:29 pm
Coach Harrison like coach kelly is capable of winning any game against any team..with the plays he create. Best coach in 4A even better then bo humbly lose from warren
So again, WHAT HAPPENED TO THE GREYHOUNDS THE LAST COUPLE OF WEEKS??
giving everyone a chance. That's what dad says about the Cowboys every year anyway.
Again can you remind me how man conference titles the Bulldogs have in the last 100 years or so....what was 5 I think!! ummmm.....you may want to work on that!

Bulldog92

Remind me again what the past 100 years has to do with this year??  By the way, the past two weeks has more to do with this year than the past 100 years does.

hasenpfeffer

Quote from: Legendrabbit on September 30, 2014, 02:56:58 pm
Can you honestly say Lonoke will win? That's a bold statement!

Yes I can.  I will honestly say something else. You do not need to post anymore.  From this post and others, you are either one of two things. 1. A parent whose kid is not starting or 2.  A kid who is not starting. If you are upset about something, get over it.     Dont be a hater.  Get on the Rabbit train. 

cuckoobird

CatchTheGreyhound!

Quote from: hasenpfeffer on October 01, 2014, 11:04:12 am

Yes I can.  I will honestly say something else. You do not need to post anymore.  From this post and others, you are either one of two things. 1. A parent whose kid is not starting or 2.  A kid who is not starting. If you are upset about something, get over it.     Dont be a hater.  Get on the Rabbit train.
Ive seen you guys play....your D is pathetic,  SC receivers were wide open all night....here's lesson 1: CB have to be within 20 feet of a potential reciever to be effective.  That lesson was free. Lesson 2 comes friday night after we show you what persistent discipline football is about. ...that lesson comes at the cost of your lost, but on the bright side the Greyhound tickets home are free...

CatchTheGreyhound!

Oh yea before I forget.....

Gooooooo greyhounds.....

mr.b@sc

Friday night can not get here fast enough, after friday we will not have to read greyhounds ramblings for a few day's...lonoke wins big...

Bulldog92

Quote from: mr.b@sc on October 01, 2014, 12:53:52 pm
Friday night can not get here fast enough, after friday we will not have to read greyhounds ramblings for a few day's...lonoke wins big...
Yeah, he will be at the doctor again this week!  He must have some good insurance, but on the bright side his doctor has gotten to be an expert at removing large amounts of crow!!

redneck365

Newport will not win another game till fix the problem on the O-line , if we do we can & will win out !!!

Legendrabbit

Glad you think that! Glad you feel good about "saying" lonoke will win. But if u knew anything about football you would understand that lonoke is very undiscipline very undersized and other than probably 3 players no heart and no drive to want to win! They won't beat Newport. If I'm wrong after Friday it will be a miracle!

cuckoobird

Quote from: Legendrabbit on October 01, 2014, 02:24:12 pm
Glad you think that! Glad you feel good about "saying" lonoke will win. But if u knew anything about football you would understand that lonoke is very undiscipline very undersized and other than probably 3 players no heart and no drive to want to win! They won't beat Newport. If I'm wrong after Friday it will be a miracle!
So, you're only wrong when miracles happen?

CatchTheGreyhound!

October 01, 2014, 03:45:39 pm #65 Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 03:52:56 pm by CatchTheGreyhound!
Hounds are healthy this week, they've been practicing hard. After Friday's win...we will have both our victory and our respect. Mrb@sc, since you are so confident in Lonoke,  why don't you and I make a friendly wager: if the hounds lose to lonoke this friday, I have to become a "smh" pathetic repulsive "Bulldog Fan" for a week. However, If we the mighty fighting future 2-4A 2014 champs greyhounds win; you sir have to become what you've wanted to be all along, a greyhound fan for a week. That mean atleast once a day you have to provide supportive enthusiasm for the hounds on a ff topic forum. Ending the expression with something awesome like ...goooo greyhound.! Or hounds are the best or my favorite post game quote-. " you've just been hit by a bus...courtesy of greyhound" (coach Harrison line).....
So what do you say...is it a deal??? Its a win win situation for you, being a hound fan is at the top of you Christmas wishlist!!

CatchTheGreyhound!

Quote from: cuckoobird on October 01, 2014, 03:42:55 pm
So, you're only wrong when miracles happen?
More chirping from the birds I see, they must be hungry for more seeds....third and forth seeds that is..lol

whippersnapper

There isn't really a whole lot Newport can do to fix the o line. This is who we have and what we've got. The coaches and players doing their best. They don't coach them to make mistakes in the games and if the player fixes it in practice then you would think he will get it right on friday. Both lines are probably the smallest in program history too.

CatchTheGreyhound!

October 01, 2014, 04:26:16 pm #68 Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 04:28:06 pm by CatchTheGreyhound!
Quote from: whippersnapper on October 01, 2014, 04:03:46 pm
There isn't really a whole lot Newport can do to fix the o line. This is who we have and what we've got. The coaches and players doing their best. They don't coach them to make mistakes in the games and if the player fixes it in practice then you would think he will get it right on friday. Both lines are probably the smallest in program history too.
Every greyhound knows...its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog!! The team practice hard, and play lights out...the talent is there just have to sync and gel together. I once started for the hounds, one thing I know is winning starts in the mind. Trust me these boys are winners.

Btw. . Goooooo Greyhounds!!!

hasenpfeffer

So I guess it is number 1.  Your kid is not starting. Your hate is strong go away, no one will miss you. GO AWAY Far Far Away.

Bulldog92

Quote from: CatchTheGreyhound! on October 01, 2014, 04:26:16 pm
Quote from: whippersnapper on October 01, 2014, 04:03:46 pm
Every greyhound knows...its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog!! The team practice hard, and play lights out...the talent is there just have to sync and gel together. I once started for the hounds, one thing I know is winning starts in the mind. Trust me the boys are winners.

Btw. . Goooooo Greyhounds!!!
Whip did CatchTheGreyhound graduate this past spring?

whippersnapper

I have no idea who this is.  If he did play on the 2007 team like claimed then he would know the hounds lost to a Dumas team that rushed for 300 plus yards. Not because the refs

redneck365

The line can be fixed , their a couple of young men I've seen on the sideline that can contribute a lot to the o-line .

LJ06

Quote from: whippersnapper on October 01, 2014, 04:57:53 pm
I have no idea who this is.  If he did play on the 2007 team like claimed then he would know the hounds lost to a Dumas team that rushed for 300 plus yards. Not because the refs

Still to this day one of the best posters on here because of statements like this.  Always backing your opinions and statements up with facts.  +1

CatchTheGreyhound!

Quote from: LJ06 on October 01, 2014, 05:24:21 pm

Still to this day one of the best posters on here because of statements like this.  Always backing your opinions and statements up with facts.  +1
Did you ever play football.  Most of you guys don't know what it feels like to be on the field. Its a lot different when your not in the stands LJ06

LJ06

Quote from: CatchTheGreyhound! on October 01, 2014, 05:49:07 pm

Did you ever play football.  Most of you guys don't know what it feels like to be on the field. Its a lot different when your not in the stands LJ06

Yes I played

whippersnapper

I did not play football. Never put on a helmet, shoulder pads or did 2 days. I did though be a film coordinator for Mena and Newport. And have spent many Saturdays watching film with coaches. Listening and taking notes. I also have almost 20 books that are strictly football based. From game planning to wing t and double wing. Even the old school wishbone.   

CounterPunch

Quote from: CatchTheGreyhound! on October 01, 2014, 05:49:07 pm

you are the biggest idiot I have ever seen on this board. Do us all a favor and delete your account. I get dumber every time I read your post. Not only is it an embarrassment to yourself but to your team as well. Your team is actually a good football team but have been struggling the last two weeks. But you get on here and say they are state champs. Now how much sense does that make? Go away.

CatchTheGreyhound!

I remember plenty of holding, ruffhousing, late hits, and tons of other things that never got called on the bob cats

LJ06

Quote from: CatchTheGreyhound! on October 01, 2014, 06:04:44 pm
I remember plenty of holding, ruffhousing, late hits, and tons of other things that never got called on the bob cats

That's just football.  Great teams overcome adversity.

LJ06

Quote from: whippersnapper on October 01, 2014, 05:59:02 pm
I did not play football. Never put on a helmet, shoulder pads or did 2 days. I did though be a film coordinator for Mena and Newport. And have spent many Saturdays watching film with coaches. Listening and taking notes. I also have almost 20 books that are strictly football based. From game planning to wing t and double wing. Even the old school wishbone.   

Love those old school offenses!

CatchTheGreyhound!

Quote from: LJ06 on October 01, 2014, 06:11:47 pm

Why is it that the lumberjacks only run out of the shotgun...if you have all these books and plays??

whippersnapper

Quote from: CatchTheGreyhound! on October 01, 2014, 06:25:16 pm

Why is it that the lumberjacks only run out of the shotgun...if you have all these books and plays??
Because I'm not from warren???

LJ06

You are literally too dumb to insult

cuckoobird

Now thats funny right there, i dont care who you are

mr.b@sc

Quote from: CatchTheGreyhound! on October 01, 2014, 03:45:39 pm
Hounds are healthy this week, they've been practicing hard. After Friday's win...we will have both our victory and our respect. Mrb@sc, since you are so confident in Lonoke,  why don't you and I make a friendly wager: if the hounds lose to lonoke this friday, I have to become a "smh" pathetic repulsive "Bulldog Fan" for a week. However, If we the mighty fighting future 2-4A 2014 champs greyhounds win; you sir have to become what you've wanted to be all along, a greyhound fan for a week. That mean atleast once a day you have to provide supportive enthusiasm for the hounds on a ff topic forum. Ending the expression with something awesome like ...goooo greyhound.! Or hounds are the best or my favorite post game quote-. " you've just been hit by a bus...courtesy of greyhound" (coach Harrison line).....
So what do you say...is it a deal??? Its a win win situation for you, being a hound fan is at the top of you Christmas wishlist!!
no thanks i will never end a post with anything positive about a greyhound..you just disappear for a few days after the game and everything will be good. I would call you an idiot but that would be against the rules and someone probably tells you this daily anyway..

bullseye

Quote from: mr.b@sc on October 01, 2014, 08:10:22 pm
Quote from: CatchTheGreyhound! on October 01, 2014, 03:45:39 pm
no thanks i will never end a post with anything positive about a greyhound..you just disappear for a few days after the game and everything will be good. I would call you an idiot but that would be against the rules and someone probably tells you this daily anyway..
Easy B!!

Jacketman65

Wish we were still in the 2-4A.  Would love to get in this dog fight! ;D

CatchTheGreyhound!

Quote from: LJ06 on October 01, 2014, 06:47:38 pm

Talking to yourself again I see....They do have medication for that you know!!!!

Ashy Larry

Quote from: CatchTheGreyhound! on October 01, 2014, 09:22:34 pm

Talking to yourself again I see....They do have medication for that you know!!!!
How old are you? That was an awful comeback....

Bulldog92

Sounds like you got a good ole fashioned South Arkansas Butt Whoopin!!  Quit watching your old high school films and living in the past!!  Good Lord grow up!!!

Razorhummer

Quote from: CatchTheGreyhound! on September 30, 2014, 07:52:03 pm
Quote from: cuckoobird on September 30, 2014, 07:44:56 pm
Its got to be a mom. No way a man with any testicular fortitude types or talks like this.
These very manly testicles kept newport undefeated in 2007 before the refs snached our title shot away.
07 Greyhounds could've went all the way but they couldn't stop Dumas's qb  Kendall Council from rushing over 300+ yards.

MoChedda

Totally agree with NoRetreat HWH is starting to gel at the right point and its very possible they go undefeated in conference.

CatchTheGreyhound!

Quote from: Ashy Larry on October 01, 2014, 09:38:04 pm

Really??? I thought it was pretty awesome. ashy larry, what would you have said??? Just curious.....

CatchTheGreyhound!

Quote from: Bulldog92 on October 01, 2014, 11:53:21 pm
Sounds like you got a good ole fashioned South Arkansas Butt Whoopin!!  Quit watching your old high school films and living in the past!!  Good Lord grow up!!!
Greyhounds....2014-15 champs. Is that futuristic enough

CatchTheGreyhound!

Quote from: Bulldog92 on October 01, 2014, 01:31:58 pm
Yeah, he will be at the doctor again this week!  He must have some good insurance, but on the bright side his doctor has gotten to be an expert at removing large amounts of crow!!
Tomorrow will tell all....

hasenpfeffer

Quote from: CatchTheGreyhound! on October 01, 2014, 12:50:55 pm
Quote from: hasenpfeffer on October 01, 2014, 11:04:12 am

Ive seen you guys play....your D is pathetic,  SC receivers were wide open all night....here's lesson 1: CB have to be within 20 feet of a potential reciever to be effective.  That lesson was free. Lesson 2 comes friday night after we show you what persistent discipline football is about. ...that lesson comes at the cost of your lost, but on the bright side the Greyhound tickets home are free...
Thanks for your comments and lessons.  I am always willing to learn.  You are so wise.  I am surprised you are not a "analist" for the NFL.

CatchTheGreyhound!

Quote from: MoChedda on October 02, 2014, 09:25:02 am
Totally agree with NoRetreat HWH is starting to gel at the right point and its very possible they go undefeated in conference.
We had the flu fellas. ...we had the flu

Bulldog92

Quote from: CatchTheGreyhound! on October 02, 2014, 09:45:43 am
Quote from: Bulldog92 on October 01, 2014, 01:31:58 pm
Tomorrow will tell all....
Yep....we won't have to hear from you for a few days!!

Ashy Larry

Quote from: CatchTheGreyhound! on October 02, 2014, 09:40:16 am
Quote from: Ashy Larry on October 01, 2014, 09:38:04 pm

Really??? I thought it was pretty awesome. ashy larry, what would you have said??? Just curious.....
If I were you, I would have said nothing. It seems like a fair assessment by LJ, which required no rebuttal on your part.  He said exactly what everyone was thinking.  Judging by your past comments and your brash disregard for logic, I think his assessment was warranted. 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas