• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

3A-4 week 5

Started by adaptedtigerfan, September 28, 2014, 10:13:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

adaptedtigerfan

Lavaca @ 2 Rivers---  after Lavaca boasted about being underrated and Lamar came to town, the arrows show that "they just had an off night."

Arrows 49
Gators 35

Danville @ Booneville--- the Little Johns are feeling really confident in the way they played Charleston in week 4.  Just not enough.

Bearcats 42
Little Johns 21

Mansfield @ Lamar---  Lamar coming off of a big win over "top ranked" Lavaca continues with their streak to 5-0.
Warriors 42
Red Tigers 14

GAME OF THE WEEK.. I guess??

Paris @ Charleston
The 3-1 Eagles are traveling west up 22 to try to spoil the Tigers Homecoming.  After a big win over a tough Mansfield team their hopes and dreams are high.  This game could be close due to the Tigers worn completely out from all the "practice" after the Danville game.
I really don't think it will be close though.
Tigers 49
Eagles 14

Now everybody can tell me how wrong I am...   GO!!

eaglefan568

macadoshis

I don't think Danville scores 21 on Booneville.   Charleston score looks right only because Paris might possibly get a late score on the Tiger #2's.  Really hoping Lamar gets a little bit if a game going into the Booneville game.  Really thought Lavaca would put up a fight. 
Looks good adapted as always.

adaptedtigerfan

These threads used to have a lot of talk..   FF has gone to crap on the 3A boards..   

OLDSCHOOL82

adaptedtigerfan

Your stick isn't big enuff

OLDSCHOOL82

OLDSCHOOL82

The boards are just like the classifications. 

adaptedtigerfan

HorseFeathers

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on September 30, 2014, 10:07:12 pm
Charleston sucks.

I'll take a whack at it....

Ty Storey is overrated

Paris beats Charleston on a miracle play that involves 3 fumbles, an interception, and a flea flicker.

WPWells

Come on now...everyone knows it's Toy Story

adaptedtigerfan

HF's stick isn't big enuff either.   Lol

adaptedtigerfan

I use to get uptight but its all like water on a ducks back now.

HorseFeathers

Should petition to get bigman out of detention so he can rile ya'll up...or take personal shots at you whichever..

adaptedtigerfan

I don't even think KOJACK could get we wound up.

RTF

October 01, 2014, 08:26:05 am #15 Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 08:36:42 am by RTF
35-28 Paris, Toy Story get sacked 7 times, gets ticked off, then quits and never comes back.

KOJACK

Once chucktown plays an athletic team those receivers won't be quite so open...nor will storey have time to throw. It'll be awhile...I'm guessing around ohhh say Dec. 5

OLDSCHOOL82

Quote from: KOJACK on October 01, 2014, 08:34:06 am
Once chucktown plays an athletic team those receivers won't be quite so open...nor will storey have time to throw. It'll be awhile...I'm guessing around ohhh say Dec. 5

Very true. There arent any athletes in the 4-3A.

WPWells

Lamar, McGehee, Harding Academy, Earle, Glen Rose

All of those teams said last year that they would beat Charleston because Storey wouldn't have time to throw

KOJACK

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on October 01, 2014, 08:45:42 am

All of those teams said last year that they would beat Charleston because Storey wouldn't have time to throw
Oh...ok

OLDSCHOOL82

Quote from: KOJACK on October 01, 2014, 03:05:29 pm
Quote from: 12th Man CHS on October 01, 2014, 08:45:42 am

Oh...ok

No use in even showing up KOJACK.  The world champions known as the Chucktown Tiggers already have a W marked down.

Coach Jones

Charlestons Defense was the deciding factor.  Lamar picked off Storey 3 times and sacked him 5.  Not saying that he isn't a dominate player, but your argument has no merit.  Charleston was simply the better team last year.  Of course no one can argue that, undefeated state championship.

chucktownboys

I'm sure all the penaltys, torrential downpour and slow moving chain crew had nothing to do with keeping game close lol
That referee crew should only do flag football, even that couldn't help Lamar

adaptedtigerfan

I wasn't gonna say that but ...   Yeah what he said.

macadoshis

Charleston has ZERO room to talk when it comes to officiating crews.  Seriously?????

adaptedtigerfan

Go back and look....  A Lamar poster started the thread last year about how horrible they were.

macadoshis

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on October 01, 2014, 08:25:00 pm
Go back and look....  A Lamar poster started the thread last year about how horrible they were.

I can almost promise you that same poster transferred his kid to Clarksville.  Also made post about how lazy our sophomore linebacker is.  So don't believe everything you read.  Just sayin

adaptedtigerfan

Well I CAN promise you that is not him..   I'm not going to say who it is because I don't want to give his idenity away but I know him very well.

bigcat72

I believe the poster about the sophomore was from Atkins. As far as the officials they were horrible but evenly with no advantage to either side.

Scooter2121

Why the hogs are wasting a scholarship on a QB that can't even run a 5.0  I will never understand.

Lineman

I believe a guy named Ryan Mallet ran a 5.2 in the NFL combine. A few games were won when he was QB.

adaptedtigerfan

Lineman

Quote from: Scooter2121 on October 02, 2014, 12:58:56 am
Why the hogs are wasting a scholarship on a QB that can't even run a 5.0  I will never understand.
Are you one of those people who thinks everyone should get a participation medal?   

WPWells

October 02, 2014, 07:40:07 am #33 Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 07:41:59 am by 12th Man CHS
I guess Scooter knows more than all the recruiting websites as well as Nick Saban now

I'm willing to overlook it the way RTF does it because he's not malicious about hating on Charleston. You, however, attack kids which makes you the lowest of the low. I don't know what anyone ever did that upset you, but trust me when I say it's a lot more fun to root for a team instead of hating on another one

RTF

WHAT?? 12th man did you just give me a little love? I knew you cared!

WPWells

You don't attack kids! That's what I care about. Yours is more of a dislike and it always seems like a joke when you hate on us. Scooter on the other hand is all about attacking kids and other posters. He's just a bitter man and I honestly feel sorry for him that he has to get on here and hate on people to feel better about himself

jazdill

"I can almost promise you that same poster transferred his kid to Clarksville.  Also made post about how lazy our sophomore linebacker is.  So don't believe everything you read.  Just sayin"

Obviously your "promises" are not worth much ;)... below is a list of all my post dating back to 2007 when I joined FF. Its very elementary to be able and search the archives if you want to qoute people. Would be happy to show you how. Its not even hard to figure out when some people change their screen names either but still use the same devices to post from... lol.  Oh and by the way i will cover another lie while I am at it..... My ex-wife and i did not "transfer" our son HE is going to school were HE wants to go. So take your own advice.... dont believe everything you read.... but plz do not leave out the other parts of the old saying...do not  believe everything you hear either. 

Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards »
Profile of jazdill »
Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Attachments

Messages - jazdill

Pages: [1]

Class 3A Bulletin Board Material / Re: Atkins Vs Dover
« on: September 03, 2014, 08:29:24 pm »
if i remember correctly atkins was down a couple of scores late in the ball game last season and won the game in the 4th quarter.....dover should have a better scheme than 3 and out this year. i predict dover by 12

Class 3A Bulletin Board Material / Re: sounds like a full house
« on: September 02, 2014, 03:41:37 pm »
I would not usually been a supporter of this move.  Friday night is when high school games should be played. But with that being said since it is the first game of the year and it has kinda become the norm for teams to play other than Friday night. I would just hate to see this become the norm throughout the season.

Arkansas High School Baseball / Re: 11th Annual Xtra innings Summer Classic Rosters
« on: July 23, 2014, 10:41:05 am »
Not surprised to hear that at all. The kid was always impressive to watch with the ca lions. Is he going to be a junior this coming season or is he a young senior?

Arkansas High School Baseball / Re: 4-4A District Tournment
« on: May 07, 2014, 10:16:18 am »
who was throwing for Booneville?

Class 3A Bulletin Board Material / Re: Future Friends from the 3A-4
« on: April 18, 2014, 04:03:53 pm »

Quote from: -Painted Fan- on December 31, 2013, 06:28:44 pm

Something to consider: any time there is a new cycle start, you may see the same opponents at home that you had the year before.
Example: Lavaca came to Charleston in 2005; the last year in 2A for both teams. In 2006, Lavaca again came to Charleston; the first year in 3A.
In 2009, Charleston played at Lavaca. A new cycle began in 2010, and Charleston played at Lavaca again.
I believe this is only a conference thing, and doesn't change the n onconference sites.
I'm anxious to see the 2014 schedule, and see the 4 games Charleston will have as Home games (Hooten's games count as a Home game for both teams, meaning only 4 Home regular season games the next 2 years).
I would dread having another 3 1\2 hour game at Lamar next October.

No problem... im sure Coach Jones would agree to the game where no passing is allowed. Would be much more entertaining watching some smash mouth football and we could all be home by 9:30!!!!

Arkansas High School Baseball / Re: 3A Score Thread
« on: April 16, 2014, 10:17:17 am »
when you seen Genoa, Mayflower, Smackover, Fordyce, Harding or ECS play you felt Lamar and Danville were as good?

« on: April 16, 2014, 09:49:06 am »

Quote from: hansurd on April 15, 2014, 07:17:07 am

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on April 14, 2014, 07:58:01 pm

The top 3 in the 3A-4 (Danville, Lamar, and Charleston) are as good as anyone in the state. This conference should put at least three out of four, if not all four, teams into the state tournament from region 1
By the way, 12th Man has come out of hibernation to talk his favorite sport with all y'all!
[/quote

my hole? you clearly stated you have been in hibernation until  charleston won a tournament lol
i would think someone who would post that danville, lamar and charleston are as good as anyone in the state would have at least seen the teams mentioned play.

« on: April 15, 2014, 11:52:49 pm »
You mean the tournament Lamar dropped out of due to prom weekend? Congratulations I guess y'all can have 3rd place 3a-4Conf engraved on that trophy 

Arkansas High School Baseball / Re: 6A
« on: February 10, 2014, 10:08:46 am »
The Moyer kid from Russellville should make a little noise this year. From what i have heard they may be tough to beat when he is on the mound. I hear he is hitting low 90's.

Jr. High Bulletin Board Material - Basketball / Re: Best 9th grader around
« on: February 06, 2014, 01:23:24 pm »
Casey Benton from Clarksville starts on a pretty good Panther team as a Freshman

Class 3A Bulletin Board Material / Re: CHARLESTON @ LAMAR week 7
« on: October 18, 2013, 10:31:28 am »
not a even playing field for sure cause we always have felt we down 21-24 walkin thru Crooked Creek Stadium!!!!!

« on: October 18, 2013, 09:31:41 am »
wish i was a pharmaceutical‎ rep selling sleeping pills and anti-depressents in the charleston area something has to be causing the tunnel vision and the lack of a conscious. i will give yall the benefit of the doubt that whatever it is,  its being made in a lab and not a trailor home.

« on: October 18, 2013, 08:58:19 am »
what about the penalties against our coaches? what is ur lame excuse for that? yalls coaches stay on the field the whole game even during the play every year we come to "Crooked Creek Stadium" it goes on!!!!! but all is good those tiger players, coaches, fans and refs know deep down they are the losers. But hey yall are good with it not the first or the last railroad job that will take place at Crooked Creek Stadium!!!!!

« on: October 18, 2013, 08:22:14 am »
i will assume u were not at the game since u are not to embarrassed to brag. Lamar put a beating on the tigers team+4 last night. must be hard to sleep at charleston with a#$ #$%Kins that go on at "Crooked Creek Stadium"

« on: October 18, 2013, 07:19:16 am »
Y'all's jr high did not win a game last night even a homer such as you can realize that.....you should be embarrased coming on here and bragging about winning that  game on the scoreboard!!!

« on: October 15, 2013, 12:40:33 pm »
Speed? I did not realize anyone from charleston was faster that than chanualt from Lamar..... Hmmmm wonder why he is the state champion in 100m with all these players from charleston being faster than him?

Class 3A Bulletin Board Material / Re: 4-3A week #5
« on: October 04, 2013, 01:41:51 pm »
Agree with all except Lavaca has no problem with Atkins

Class 3A Bulletin Board Material / Re: 4-3A Week #4
« on: September 28, 2013, 12:13:36 am »
The Lavaca @Lamar game was very wild!!!! Was for sure the kind of game you know kids will remember down the road. Both teams played hard and both had chances to win the game. This was the type of game Lamar use to always seem to come up short in. It seems since Coach Jones arrived he has a knack for rallying the Warriors to win these close games!!!!

Class 3A Bulletin Board Material / Re: 4-3A Week #2
« on: September 14, 2013, 11:13:05 am »
Any offense in the conference would be clicking against Dover and Bigelow. If jury is out on any team in the conference I would have to say Atkins for sure. Dover obviously has no defense by judging how many pts they have let up in first two ball games.  Bigelow got beat by what was suppose to be a weak perryville team.

Class 3A Bulletin Board Material / Re: Top sophmores from the 4-3A?
« on: September 08, 2013, 09:27:53 pm »
Blake Kern from Lamar is without a doubt the best sophomore around. Not many kids his size can play like him on Friday nights.

Class 4A Bulletin Board Material / Re: 4-4A 2013
« on: May 14, 2013, 11:16:35 am »
I will go with Boonville. They will have to much in the backfield for them not to be conf champs this year!!!

Jr. High Bulletin Board Material / Re: Who is going to dominate in Jr. High?
« on: October 12, 2012, 01:17:20 pm »
Lamar jr High undefeated also

Jr. High Bulletin Board Material / Re: Lamar Junior high
« on: October 11, 2012, 09:58:22 pm »
Warriors beat Charleston tonight 30-14
Now 7-0 with Danville and Atkins left to play

« on: October 07, 2012, 08:05:41 pm »
Lamar still undefeated. Big game this thurs against Charleston.....they are undefeated in conferance play.

Class 3A Bulletin Board Material / Re: Charleston @ Atkins
« on: October 04, 2012, 01:42:13 pm »
Atkins is not even as good as Paris. If the Tigers only win by a couple of touchdowns its because they stopped theirselves (youth) not because of what Atkins can do!!!!!

Class 3A Bulletin Board Material / Re: Danville at Mansfield
« on: October 04, 2012, 01:36:38 pm »
Tigers by at least 3 touchdowns. This game will be more physically demanding on the Little Johns than the Charleston game was due to Mansfields style of play.

Class 3A Bulletin Board Material / Re: 4-3A Standings and Week 6 Thoughts
« on: October 03, 2012, 01:04:54 pm »
I thought Bigelow defeated Atkins?

« on: September 27, 2012, 09:21:15 pm »
Lamar over Mansfield 36-12
36-0 early in third!!!

Jr. High Bulletin Board Material / Re: Dardanelle Jr High
« on: September 20, 2012, 10:44:48 pm »
Did Dardnelle play danvilles jr team?

« on: September 20, 2012, 10:41:48 pm »
Lamar 38-0 at half
Final 38-6 over lavaca
Starting defense still has not been scored on yet!!!!

« on: September 13, 2012, 10:28:26 pm »
Lamar rolled Paris tonight 40-6 game called early in third due to lightning......2nd week in a row. Paris only td came on kick return to start 2nd half.

« on: September 06, 2012, 11:40:56 pm »
2-0 beat Mayflower and Subiaco. Weather stopped game against Subi early in the 2nd Lamar was already up 24-0. Beat Mayflower 42-6

Jr. High Bulletin Board Material / Re: Who is going to dominate in Jr. High?
« on: September 02, 2012, 04:02:15 pm »
Charleston only scored 8pts against the panthers and you are predicting an undefeated season? Tigers better figure out how to score before they play Lamar!!!!!

Class 3A Bulletin Board Material / Re: Lamar vs Gravette
« on: September 02, 2012, 03:49:33 pm »
Great job to Coach Jones, staff & team. Some coaches would have been content to just walk off the field with the score 13-6. Coach Jones went for it on 4th down from his own 15 knowing if lamar did not convert gravette would probally score. A few years ago Petrino made a comment "we did not come here to paint". do you think tshirts would have been made if the hogs would have not converted that 4th down.......of coarse not. fans would have been calling him a fool. Coach Jones and staff had the Warriors in a position to win the football game in the 4th quarter against a quality 4a school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Class 2A Bulletin Board Material / Re: The rattlers in 2012
« on: May 19, 2012, 06:42:32 am »
Lamar's football was actually heading in the right direction in the mid-80's under Coach Swafford. Things got pretty ugly from 1988 and thru the 90's.

Class 3A Bulletin Board Material / Re: Lamar
« on: May 18, 2012, 10:06:03 pm »
Why is it that some people insist on being negative? I live in Lamar all I have heard is excitement from kids and the community. Lamar is a great town and will support who ever is the football coach. Even before coach holland showed everyone that you can win at lamar the stands were full with lots of community support. We were all sad to see coach holland go but the community is excited about the next chapter of warrior football. Everyone is very proud of the foundation that Coach Holland and staff have built. Coach Jones is coming in to great situation the talk around town and from the kids I hear is excitement!!!!!

« on: May 18, 2012, 02:23:11 pm »
When have u been to Lamar I ask once again? Lamar's football field was built in 1969. The baseball was built about ten years later. There has never been a baseball game played on Lamar's football field.  Lamar has more seating for the visitors side than a lot of schools have for their home side.

« on: May 17, 2012, 06:20:07 pm »
Mr Alaska ask yourself "have u ever even been to Lamar's football field" ? Lamar's field is as nice or nicer than any 4a 3a or 2a school around.

Class 3A Bulletin Board Material / Re: Lamar @ Ftn. Lake What If??
« on: November 19, 2009, 08:42:03 pm »
who do you all think charleston would rather play lamar or fl. i will bet you they are not to concerned with fl. but they know lamar can give them trouble. the real 3a finals were played in charleston last year and it was a lot closer than you alls beloved fl team in the rock. ask any chareston coach or player and they will tell you fl was soft compaired to lamar. go ahead and say your crap about that was last year. we all know that alot of these kids are the same ones playing last year and this year.

Class 4A Bulletin Board Material / Re: Round 2: Stuttgart #4 (4A-2) vs Dover #2 (4A-4)
« on: November 16, 2009, 07:08:35 pm »
marine you are such a homer. going by your predictions dover is 20-0. they have won 2 games every friday night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Class 3A Bulletin Board Material / Re: Lamar injunction(breaking news)
« on: November 12, 2009, 09:35:49 pm »
lamar vs. atkins firday night! maybe the aaa would go for this so charlie can keep his playoff streak going. this must be the only reason for atkins to want in the playoffs. the team defiantly did not earn the right.

Class 3A Bulletin Board Material / lamar wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: November 12, 2009, 07:20:03 pm »
n/m

Class 3A Bulletin Board Material / Re: It's Almost 3:00PM
« on: November 12, 2009, 06:58:21 pm »
every party involved is there. including atkins since since charlie turned them in. atkins has representation present.

Class 3A Bulletin Board Material / Re: Lamar vs. Dover
« on: September 21, 2009, 09:39:00 pm »
posted by atkins_fan
"Lamar did good but your not the best there is...you can be beat and you will I'm sure of it!"

maybe so since it is only possible for 1 3a team to win every game and be undefeated. but at least lamar has a legit chance. my how things have changed atkins fans hoping lamar does not go undefeated, and those same atkins fans hoping like heck they can win a game.

anyone that attended the game without being a complete homer seen lamar was the better team. enough about the qb getting hurt. crowden for lamar went out in the game and you dont hear lamar saying what if he has still in. they put another player in and won a good football game.football is not about who has the best 11 players. it is about making adjustments and the whole team being prepaired, not just a few.

good job lamar players on a hard fought win you all proved you were better than dover.

good job lamar coaches on having the kids prepaired and making those needed adjustments.

3A Basketball / Re: Boys 3a-4
« on: January 23, 2009, 09:43:50 pm »
lamar

Class 3A Bulletin Board Material / Re: Pottsville at Lamar
« on: September 12, 2008, 10:56:54 pm »
22 all

Arkansas High School Baseball / Re: big show down tommorow, lamar at charleston
« on: April 09, 2007, 11:05:59 pm »
hmmm?  maybe sampley shuts down charleston!!

Pages: [1]

Partnered with USA TODAY Sports Digital Properties

Main Site Links
Home Page
FF Scoreboard
FF Forums
Team Pages
Pick'Ems
Forums by SMF 2.0.8
WAP (Mobile)
WAP 2 (Mobile)

Conferences
7A-6A Conference
5A Conference
4A Conference
3A Conference
2A Conference
Other Schools

About / Contact FF
About FF
FF Links
The FF Team
FF Network
Site Rules
Advertise on FF
Contact FF

© 2006-2014 LRB Sports, Inc. All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be retransmitted without the express written consent of LRB Sports, Inc.  FearlessFriday.com is an LRB Sports Media, Inc. owned and operated web site.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on September 30, 2014, 10:26:57 pm
Come on now...everyone knows it's Toy Story

Hey, that's what my "Uncle Earle" said. Isn't that right, Pitbull?

Pastureboy21

Everyone is too nice. Always trying to make friends with enemies... takes out all the fun

MICHAELSPAPPY

So far we have had only blowout wins by the top three, which tells us little. Maybe we will know a little more after tomorrow.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas