• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tony Stewart Tragedy

Started by AirWarren, August 10, 2014, 11:17:27 am

Previous topic - Next topic

True Fan

I'm not sure how much sarcasm I was using.

If the family drops it, sure, let it go. But, if they follow through like they said, I would not be bothered one bit by a counter suit.

football nut

September 30, 2014, 07:07:24 pm #51 Last Edit: October 06, 2014, 10:23:22 pm by football nut
Here's the deal: Kevin Ward basically committed suicide as a result of three things:
Being high
Getting out of the car on a "hot" track
Running down in front of two cars with Stewart's car being the second

It is a shame he lost his life and that is a tragedy, but honestly, Tony Stewart is the victim of a massive smear campaign, not to mention, the unbearable emotional strain of being involved in a life taking accident.
If any of us were driving down I-40 and a drunk walked out on to the highway and we hit him, would we be accused of everything from murder to hot head killer? I don't think so. It would be investigated and dropped ASAP.
My advice: the Ward family needs to drop this before any court proceeding requires depositions, investigations and background research. Much like the "weed" issue they might not like what comes out. Let the young man rest in peace and don't do something they may further tarnish his memory.

Jacketman65

Exactly my feelings, well said and +1 - since they are hard to come by!

Rulesman

Quote from: football nut on September 30, 2014, 07:07:24 pm
Here's the deal: Kevin Ward basically committed suicide as a result of three things:
Being high

It is a shame he lost his life and that is a tragedy, but honestly, Tony Stewart is the victim of a massive smear campaign, not to mention, the unbearable emotional strain of being involved in a life taking accident.
If any of us were driving down I-40 and a drunk walked out on to the highway and we hit him, would we be accused of everything from murder to hot head killer? I don't think so. It would be investigated and dropped ASAP.
My advice: the Ward family needs to drop this before any court proceeding requires depositions, investigations and background research. Much like the "weed" issue they might not like what comes out. Let the young man rest and peace and don't do something they may further tarnish his memory.
+1

Lions84

Quote from: football nut on September 30, 2014, 07:07:24 pm
Being high

My advice: the Ward family needs to drop this before any court proceeding requires depositions, investigations and background research. Much like the "weed" issue they might not like what comes out. Let the young man rest and peace and don't do something they may further tarnish his memory.

+1 my thoughts exactly.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas