• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

01/29 scores here

Started by Go Postal, January 29, 2016, 06:14:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Go Postal

Go Postal

Go Postal

Harrison Lady Goblins 18
Maumelle Lady Hornets 13

end of 1.

Go Postal

Harrison Lady Goblins 35
Maumelle Lady Hornets 29

Half

Go Postal

Harrison Lady Goblins 46
Maumelle Lady Hornets 36

End of 3

sevenof400

Vilonia 68
Farmington 65
Boys Final

MDXPHD

Batesville girls over gct 69 to 57. It was worse but tech scored quite a few at the end to make it look closer.

Go Postal

Harrison Lady Goblins 61
Maumelle Lady Hornets 46

Final

Watching game on PS4 8)

sevenof400

Farmington 16
Vilonia 12
Girls
end of 1st half

Go Postal

Harrison Golden Goblins 15
Maumelle Hornets 16

End of 1

VHSCoach2

Vilonia Lady Eagles 12
Farmington Lady Cardinals 16

Halftime

Go Postal

Harrison Golden Goblins 29
Maumelle Hornets 33

Half.  Dat Williams kid is pretty good.  GOBS missed too many layups.

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: Go Postal on January 29, 2016, 08:24:02 pm
Maumelle Hornets 33

Yeah he's picking up the slack on offense tonight. I originally said we were short one guard tonight, but we're missing 2 starters. Our press hasn't been very sharp tonight. Harrison is doing a good job of finding the open guys in transition. Good ballgame so far.

VHSCoach2

Vilonia Lady Eagles 25
Farmington Lady Cardinals 25

End of 3.

mijally

Morrilton 42
LRCA 41
End of 3rd

Go Postal

Harrison Golden Goblins 51
Maumelle Hornets 52

End of 3.  Williams has 30 points.  Atwell has 22.

mijally

Morrilton 55
LRCA 54
11.6 seconds 4th

mijally

Controversy on last second shot
Morrilton 55
LRCA 55
End of regulation

Go Postal

January 29, 2016, 09:11:07 pm #18 Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 09:17:27 pm by Go Postal
Harrison Golden Goblins 68
Maumelle Hornets 78

Final.  Williams had 42 points for Maumelle.  Atwell had 30 points for Harrison.  Goblins had 17 turnovers.

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: Go Postal on January 29, 2016, 08:53:07 pm
Harrison Golden Goblins 51
Maumelle Hornets 52

End of 3.  Williams has 30 points.  Atwell has 22.

Atwell is a dang good ballplayer.

mijally

LRCA 63
Morrilton 63
56 seconds left OT

mijally

LRCA 65
Morrilton 65
End of 1st OT
Morrilton missed 2 FT's with 1 second left

mijally

Morrilton 72
LRCA 71
27 seconds left in 2OT

mijally

Morrilton 75
LRCA 71
Final 2OT

Go Postal

Quote from: mijally on January 29, 2016, 09:44:00 pm
Morrilton 75
LRCA 71
Final 2OT
Watched the last OT on WarriorVision.  Wow.  I love this conference.  You never really know what can happen from game to game and we only have reached the halfway point.

VHSCoach2

I did not catch the final score, but the Vilonia girls were up 32-27 with under two minutes to go in Farmington, but Farmington came back and won by one or two.

vhsladyeagles

Final

Girls:

Farmington.   36
Vilonia           35

Yellowcake

Pa boys and girls over sylvan hills. Sorry I don't recall the scores. Girls game was a blowout. Boys won by 6 or 8

Ponca

Quote from: Chief_Osceola™ on January 29, 2016, 08:24:40 pm
Quote from: Go Postal on January 29, 2016, 08:24:02 pm
Maumelle Hornets 33

Yeah he's picking up the slack on offense tonight. I originally said we were short one guard tonight, but we're missing 2 starters. Our press hasn't been very sharp tonight. Harrison is doing a good job of finding the open guys in transition. Good ballgame so far.

This excuse never gets old. Alma wore this card out when they were in 5A West. Harrison never gets to play against the other team's full team.

Man that was a long drive home.

One team was an attacking fast break team where most of their shots were layups in transition. The other team was a half court team ran through one player. You'd probably guess one way but the opposite was true. Harrison was transition team and missed too many layups. When choosing to run half court, which wasn't often, they ran it through Atwell. Maumelle just gave the kid with the hair (Williams?) the ball and got out of the way. He had to have 50. This was the way the game was until minutes to play and Harrison up 60-59.

Then Maumelle turned up the heat and became the transition team. Finished game on 19-8 run keyed by 8-0 run by kid with the hair.

Good game. If you stayed till the end you got to see Atwell try a tomahawk dunk taking off from just inside the free throw line that boinked off the rim, then it was took the other way for a slam dunk. Fun way to end the game... if you were Maumelle.

Two really good teams.

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: Ponca on January 30, 2016, 09:06:27 am
This excuse never gets old. Alma wore this card out when they were in 5A West. Harrison never gets to play against the other team's full team.

And you didn't last night either. Maumelle played without Demarian Johnson and Darius Tate. They both start. Hence, it was a statement of fact. It's only an excuse if you lose.

QuoteMan that was a long drive home.

Hope everyone had a safe trip back. I'll be up there when we play y'all in baseball, and I'm not looking forward to the drive back down the hill at 10:00 at night.

QuoteOne team was an attacking fast break team where most of their shots were layups in transition. The other team was a half court team ran through one player. You'd probably guess one way but the opposite was true. Harrison was transition team and missed too many layups. When choosing to run half court, which wasn't often, they ran it through Atwell. Maumelle just gave the kid with the hair (Williams?) the ball and got out of the way. He had to have 50. This was the way the game was until minutes to play and Harrison up 60-59.

We were out of position a lot in the press and didn't do a good job getting back in transition D. That was frustrating to watch, but Harrison did a good job of attacking all night. I can't figure out our offense. There's not a whole lot of movement. It looks like we have our guards slash and penetrate or set a couple picks to get a shooter open. There's a lot of one-on-one mentality, even against a zone, which is odd but seems to work for our group. We're usually more fast-paced, but Harrison did a pretty good job in their transition D for the most part. I think Shawn had 42 last night.

QuoteThen Maumelle turned up the heat and became the transition team. Finished game on 19-8 run keyed by 8-0 run by kid with the hair.

I wonder if Harrison got worn down at that point. It looked like y'all only played 6, maybe 7 kids and I wonder if that had an effect late in the 4th quarter.

QuoteGood game. If you stayed till the end you got to see Atwell try a tomahawk dunk taking off from just inside the free throw line that boinked off the rim, then it was took the other way for a slam dunk. Fun way to end the game... if you were Maumelle.

Two really good teams.

Yeah it was a real good game and the final isn't really an indication of how close the game was. I said it earlier - the Atwell kid is a good ballplayer. He can score from everywhere.

Bondfan4ever

In 5A Central action last night:

Girls: Beebe 54 Mills 16
NOTE: Only 5 girls suited up for the Lady Comets and they never stopped playing hard.  They earned this announcer's respect

Boys: Mills 66 Beebe 45

Ponca

Quote from: Chief_Osceola™ on January 30, 2016, 10:28:25 am
Quote from: Ponca on January 30, 2016, 09:06:27 am

And you didn't last night either. Maumelle played without Demarian Johnson and Darius Tate. They both start. Hence, it was a statement of fact. It's only an excuse if you lose.

QuoteMan that was a long drive home.

Hope everyone had a safe trip back. I'll be up there when we play y'all in baseball, and I'm not looking forward to the drive back down the hill at 10:00 at night.

QuoteOne team was an attacking fast break team where most of their shots were layups in transition. The other team was a half court team ran through one player. You'd probably guess one way but the opposite was true. Harrison was transition team and missed too many layups. When choosing to run half court, which wasn't often, they ran it through Atwell. Maumelle just gave the kid with the hair (Williams?) the ball and got out of the way. He had to have 50. This was the way the game was until minutes to play and Harrison up 60-59.

We were out of position a lot in the press and didn't do a good job getting back in transition D. That was frustrating to watch, but Harrison did a good job of attacking all night. I can't figure out our offense. There's not a whole lot of movement. It looks like we have our guards slash and penetrate or set a couple picks to get a shooter open. There's a lot of one-on-one mentality, even against a zone, which is odd but seems to work for our group. We're usually more fast-paced, but Harrison did a pretty good job in their transition D for the most part. I think Shawn had 42 last night.

QuoteThen Maumelle turned up the heat and became the transition team. Finished game on 19-8 run keyed by 8-0 run by kid with the hair.

I wonder if Harrison got worn down at that point. It looked like y'all only played 6, maybe 7 kids and I wonder if that had an effect late in the 4th quarter.

QuoteGood game. If you stayed till the end you got to see Atwell try a tomahawk dunk taking off from just inside the free throw line that boinked off the rim, then it was took the other way for a slam dunk. Fun way to end the game... if you were Maumelle.

Two really good teams.

Yeah it was a real good game and the final isn't really an indication of how close the game was. I said it earlier - the Atwell kid is a good ballplayer. He can score from everywhere.

:BIG THUMBS UP

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas