• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Girls: Batesville vs. Greene County Tech !!!

Started by Grond, January 29, 2016, 10:38:05 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Grond

Here we go! Two really good GIRLS basketball teams meet tonight in the 5A East.

How is it gonna go?

hogfan7

I would say if it is at Batesville, Batesville wins.  But since it is at GCT, I think it will be a toss up.  Either way......

MDXPHD

Batesville girls over gct 69 to 57. It was worse but tech scored quite a few at the end to make it look closer.

Grond

Quote from: MDXPHD on January 29, 2016, 07:24:12 pm
Batesville girls over gct 69 to 57. It was worse but tech scored quite a few at the end to make it look closer.

Congrats to Batesville.  ;)  Going to be real interesting to see their playoff performance.

Bballer13

GCT played horrible, had atleast 10 missed free throws, countless overturns, just a down right bad game. They will regroup and come back stronger next game. Don't count them out just yet!

hogfan7

Quote from: Bballer13 on January 31, 2016, 10:10:25 am
GCT played horrible, had atleast 10 missed free throws, countless overturns, just a down right bad game. They will regroup and come back stronger next game. Don't count them out just yet!
The guards of GCT need to learn that you can't break a press by dribbling, not in this league.  This is not Jr. high any more, Too many turnovers from dribbling the ball! 

MDXPHD

I'm sure Batesville had nothing to do with the turnovers or GCT's "bad game."

Bballer13

Quote from: MDXPHD on February 01, 2016, 01:57:14 pm

No Batesville didn't, GCT beat themselves, if they had hit their free throws it would've been a different ballgame..

Easy

Usually when a team plays bad the other team had a lot to do with it!  Just accept it when you get outplayed and give credit where credit is due! 

MDXPHD

Quote from: Bballer13 on February 01, 2016, 07:17:32 pm

No Batesville didn't, GCT beat themselves, if they had hit their free throws it would've been a different ballgame..

It was 49-33 at the end of the 3rd...

MikeDieselâ„¢

Bballer13

Quote from: MDXPHD on February 02, 2016, 07:35:12 am
Quote from: Bballer13 on February 01, 2016, 07:17:32 pm

It was 49-33 at the end of the 3rd...
Yes and 69-57 end of game. So Yes if they had hit their free throws, the outcome might've been different!!

The_Pioneer

If you had a 7 footer, you coulda scored with ease around the rim.  That didn't happen either.  You got your butt whipped.  Time to get over it.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas