• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Even with the inclement weather....

Started by sevenof400, January 22, 2016, 10:52:40 am

Previous topic - Next topic

sevenof400

...some games may still be played today.  Be sure to verify the status of your game before venturing out.

Safe travels to all.

Elvis Hoggoblin

sevenof400

What are the roads like in Harrison, Elvis?

Go Postal

They are clear as far as I know.  So, if that is the case, does that mean that Greenbrier forfets?  Bunch of wussies. ;)

Elvis Hoggoblin

65 completely clear from Harrison to Conway...............Game moved to Feb 2nd and colors Day moved to next Tuesday

sevenof400

Quote from: Elvis Hoggoblin on January 22, 2016, 12:05:36 pm
65 completely clear from Harrison to Conway...............Game moved to Feb 2nd and colors Day moved to next Tuesday

Too bad there aren't any Panther posters around here to plead their case... Now that i think about it, have there ever been any Panther posters around here?

sevenof400

Morrilton versus Vilonia
On as scheduled!

Cajun Hog

Go Postal

Go Postal

Morrilton Lady Devil Dogs 23
Vilonia Lady Eagles 41

Final

Go Postal

Morrilton Devil Dogs 60
Vilonia Eagles 55

Final

Ponca

Any news if Greenbrier is being forced to foot the bill for all the girls getting their hair did today for the big colors day pageant that didn't happen since Greenbrier decided not to come to Harrison when you could drive Highway 65 like sheeite through a tin horn.

Ponca

One thing about Harrison in this winter weather. That high school is at the top of the hill and that parking lot becomes slick as owl poop.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas