• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What is going on with Clarksville radio calling Clarksville....

Started by sevenof400, January 15, 2016, 08:44:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Chief_Osceola™

January 15, 2016, 09:06:41 pm #1 Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 09:21:38 pm by Chief_Osceola™
4 state championships in basketball. That's my best guess.

sevenof400

That's interesting - especially given that none of them were won at their present classification level....

Oh well, maybe we should do that in Vilonia since we won back to back to back track titles....if we ever start broadcasting track......and if we had radio....... 

Chief_Osceola™

They've won one in the current classification. The first 2 came in 2A, when 4A was the highest classification. I can't remember what class they were at for number 3.

'97 they beat Lonoke
'98 they beat Fordyce
I can't remember the other 2 years, but they beat Jonesboro Westside and PA in those games. Those were both within the last 5 or 6 years.

Go Postal

Go Postal

Quote from: sevenof400 on January 15, 2016, 09:12:38 pm
That's interesting - especially given that none of them were won at their present classification level....

Oh well, maybe we should do that in Vilonia since we won back to back to back track titles....if we ever start broadcasting track......and if we had radio.......

I don't think of Vilonia as a 3peat, I consider them as a 4peat minus 1 point. ;)

Chief_Osceola™

Chief_Osceola™

Littlejohnfan65

For the record Jonesboro Westside and Pulaski Academy were both 4A titles in 2011, and 2012.   Lost to Jacksonville in first year of 5A.  Jacksonville won it that year. 

AlumniLights

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas