• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Demozette Rankings 2016-01-10

Started by Ponca, January 10, 2016, 10:58:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Ponca

BOYS
1. JA Fair 12-2
2. Hot Springs 13-2
3. Mills 11-4
4. Maumelle 11-1
5. Forrest City 9-3
6. Harrison 10-5

GIRLS
1. Nettleton 13-1
2. Batesville 11-1
3. Hot Springs 12-1
4. Watson Chapel 11-3
5. Greene County Tech 8-7
6. Beebe 11-4

Gob-Fan

Proud to be a Goblin! (although they've only lost 4)

Ponca

Just posting what's printed in the paper. Yeah, I thought Harrison boys were 11-4

Bondfan4ever

5A East looks really strong with 3 teams in the top 6.  Should make for an interesting conference race.  Nettleton is really good this year.

Easy

Greene County Tech may be ranked a little high their strength of schedule is no better than anyone else, other than getting beat 40 by LR Central.  They may be that good though! Pretty early.

scoutteamshoota

But LR Central girls are beasts....they are beating everyone.  Handed searcy a 70 point loss Friday.   That 40 may not be that bad

Easy

Still 8-7 and really beat nobody of any significance. PA girls are 9-5 and played a decent schedule.  It is early Greene County may prove to be the best in the state, who knows?  Just going by records and schedule and just don't see anything yet that says they ought to be ranked.

MikeDiesel™

Huge win for GCT girls at Nettleton last night.

Ponca

Quote from: Easy on January 11, 2016, 07:52:30 pm
Still 8-7 and really beat nobody of any significance. PA girls are 9-5 and played a decent schedule.  It is early Greene County may prove to be the best in the state, who knows?  Just going by records and schedule and just don't see anything yet that says they ought to be ranked.

Quote from: MikeDiesel™ on January 13, 2016, 09:15:45 am
Huge win for GCT girls at Nettleton last night.

well there you go

Chief_Osceola™

With Fair and Mills both losing, I expect Hot Springs to be 1 & Maumelle to be 2 next week, provided they both win this Friday.

WPWells

Chief_Osceola™

WPWells

That's a little bit surprising. Bryant is good, but I think Maumelle is top 5 in the state

Chief_Osceola™

January 13, 2016, 12:07:56 pm #13 Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 12:11:47 pm by Chief_Osceola™
Yeah I'm not sure what happened that game.  Outside of that one loss, I think we've only had 2 games that we've only won by single digits (Riverview & Marion).

Based on their schedule and record, Bryant looks like they're pretty good.

WPWells

I saw Bryant play at the Coke Classic in FS. They're solid, but they're truly a middle-of-the-pack 7A

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: Fred Bird on January 13, 2016, 12:13:39 pm
I saw Bryant play at the Coke Classic in FS. They're solid, but they're truly a middle-of-the-pack 7A

Do they have any big men who are good?  We are pretty small.  Our starting 5 consists of 4 guards and a power forward.  Our biggest guy is 6'6", but a skilled big man could give us problems.

Danold Dump

Where is Paragould in this mix?  That's bull....dump out

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas