• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dardanelle vs. Baptist

Started by lizard1989, October 05, 2015, 04:31:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

lizard1989

Looking forward to a great homecoming! Class of 89

Gray lizard

Should be a good one.  Baptist does have talent and could put some points on the board.

lizard1989

Just hope we don't overlook them

Bowser54

lizard1989

My prediction is 38-7. I am really impressed with the offensive line. Our defense is very tough also.

Overdahill

Quote from: lizard1989 on October 05, 2015, 08:38:11 pm
My prediction is 38-7. I am really impressed with the offensive line. Our defense is very tough also.

good first half prediction

Lumberjackfan1978

Redrock

Welll. I have watched the lizards twice this year and they look good and solid so far. I don't understand gray lizard.  Gray lizard tells me that he must be from dardanelle. But he he wanted Pottsville to win and he seems to bel against dardy. Is he a dis gruntled player or parent?  Sad if he is from dardanelle and rooting against them. Probably of low character.

Redrock

But to comment on the team.  They look like a number one team and Robinson had better bring their A game. This team is for real.

Scooter2121

I'm on the Sand Gizzards band wagon!!!

The Coach

Legend

Is this a Jamboree... Not sure why Robinson needs to bring their A game if they arent playing?

Mr. Mercer

October 06, 2015, 09:07:35 am #12 Last Edit: October 06, 2015, 09:47:09 am by Mr. Mercer
Quote from: Redrock on October 05, 2015, 11:04:03 pm
But to comment on the team.  They look like a number one team and Robinson had better bring their A game. This team is for real.

Yea.... You do realize Robinson and Baptist are two different schools... Right? Every team in the top 10 would look like a number 1 team with the schedule Dardy has played so far.  We'll find out whose number 1 week 8.

Maynard G Krebs

Baptist doesn't have a prayer (pardon the pun)

Legend

They better prep themselves for a beatdown.... There you're not alone.

Maynard G Krebs

Thanks.  Sometimes it gets lonely

The Coach

Quote from: Mr. Mercer on October 06, 2015, 09:07:35 am
Every team in the top 10 would look like a number 1 team with the schedule Dardy has played so far.  We'll find out whose number 1 week 8.

Same could be said for Robinson and the schedule they've played.  Heritage is their best win and they were shutout by a Russellville team that Pottsville beat.  Dardanelle would be 5-0 with Robinsons schedule just as easy as they are with the one they've played thus far. And who said Dardanelle or Robinson is #1?  Those are by far the 2 best teams in the 4-4A but, as far as overall in 4A that is yet to be seen.           

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: The Coach on October 06, 2015, 12:39:38 pm
Every team in the top 10 would look like a number 1 team with the schedule Dardy has played so far.  We'll find out whose number 1 week 8.

Same could be said for Robinson and the schedule they've played.  Heritage is their best win and they were shutout by a Russellville team that Pottsville beat.  Dardanelle would be 5-0 with Robinsons schedule just as easy as they are with the one they've played thus far. And who said Dardanelle or Robinson is #1?  Those are by far the 2 best teams in the 4-4A but, as far as overall in 4A that is yet to be seen.           

But most everybody thought Dover would give them a game...lol.

Gray lizard

Quote from: Redrock on October 05, 2015, 11:00:45 pm
Welll. I have watched the lizards twice this year and they look good and solid so far. I don't understand gray lizard.  Gray lizard tells me that he must be from dardanelle. But he he wanted Pottsville to win and he seems to bel against dardy. Is he a dis gruntled player or parent?  Sad if he is from dardanelle and rooting against them. Probably of low character.

Careful I am of good character.  You need to understand before you post.  I do live in Dardanelle and support the Lizards.  I played football for Dardanelle and had two children graduate from there.  My wife works for Pottsville School District and we had a baby surprise now 12 and he attends Pottsville.  He started school the same year she was employed by Pottsville School District.  Last year I had a daughter which was a senior at Dardanelle.  I have never said a bad word or in any way talked down Dardanelle.  I have been around here a long time. I chose my name many years ago prior to my wife being employed by Pottsville.  You can bet one thing I will support the school my son attends first.  It also helps that Pottsville deposits a pay check every month into our account.  If you question my support of Pottsville I think it may be your character that is in question.

The Coach

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on October 06, 2015, 12:57:33 pm

True

RyanLR

That's why they play the games.

b.r.93

Quote from: RyanLR on October 07, 2015, 06:18:32 am

That's why they play the games.
When will Dardenelle play a good team?........playoffs?

Lumberjackfan1978

Should be a good game when they play Robinson

rskyb33

Lacerta agilis

Yea.... You do realize Robinson and Baptist are two different schools... Right? Every team in the top 10 would look like a number 1 team with the schedule Dardy has played so far.  We'll find out whose number 1 week 8.
I find it ironic that a Robinson fan is using the "Dardanelle hasn't played anyone" card. We heard that on FF all through the playoffs last year, AFTER we had played Robinson.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: Lacerta agilis on October 09, 2015, 07:19:44 am

I find it ironic that a Robinson fan is using the "Dardanelle hasn't played anyone" card. We heard that on FF all through the playoffs last year, AFTER we had played Robinson.

I hope you're not comparing this year's Robinson team with last year's. That would be a big mistake.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas