• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Monticello at Dollarway

Started by CARDINAL PRIDE!!!, October 05, 2015, 12:19:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

CARDINAL PRIDE!!!

I wonder which Dollarway team will show up Friday

RAZORBACK FOOTBALL

At home in Dollarway you guys should win pretty easy.

rdhill

CARDINAL PRIDE!!!

I just don't know Dewitt bullied us on the line of scrimmage I'm a Dollarway fan just saying

DWayAlumn2002

Always gonna ride with the Cardinals but I don't know which team is gonna be there. Seems like the need motivation at times. Idk.

Bowser54

Monticello should have this one

Sports Guru

mr.b@sc

Bowser54

Quote from: Bowser54 on October 05, 2015, 04:20:05 pm
Monticello should have this one
But I forgot it was @DWay... The band may help them out

Beardad

CARDINAL PRIDE!!!

Quote from: mr.b@sc on October 05, 2015, 04:23:57 pm
monticello by 42  :o

Will Star City make the playoffs after this week because if you'll lose this week you'll done  ;D

Billie Blue

If we can limit the turnovers that we had this past Friday night and play good sound defense I know it's at dollarway but I'm going with the upset Monticello 24 Dollarway 21 on a last second field goal by us

mr.b@sc

SUGARTOWN

RAZORBACK FOOTBALL

Quote from: mr.b@sc on October 09, 2015, 09:30:41 am
Help dying thread !!
Let Raz help this out! Monticello had one chance to win this game and that is to take that fat Ref they had on the Billy sideline with them last Friday night, but seeing the game is in Dollarway that's not gona happen. I think the game will be fairly close but the Billies will come up short on this one I have the Cards by 14.

green-eagle

this game has a difference feel to it...for example. Dollarway had a time last week just to beat Dewitt once they found themselves down by 19. On the other hands Hamburg found themselves wrestling a goat for 4 gtrs to a 14-0 win.....

Monty, I believe is filling it oats this weeks. Dollarway must be on their toes to insure that this will not be another come from behind game..

so Dollarway must win to keep up with Hamburg and Warren, but I expect Monty to keep it close....too close!    Dollarway by 2.......or Monty by 6!

itsslim

DWayAlumn2002

Sorry this thread isn't full of hot air like Warren/Stuttgart/Star City threads are. I hope for the W. And injury free game for both squads. A good close game is more entertaining. I'd be a shame to lose on homecoming night. 28-14 us

SidelineSupport

Monticello's band director called it off for the band, they aren't going. Some kind of inclement weather is supposed to be moving in.

green-eagle

It seems that Monty gave Dway a hard time... What happen?

Billie Blue

Quote from: green-eagle on October 09, 2015, 11:57:56 pm
dollarway comes out after the half and scores on the second play of the half and seems like we got our heads down  dollarway is good but far from being as good as the teams of the past

green-eagle

Quote from: Billie Blue on October 10, 2015, 12:04:22 am
dollarway comes out after the half and scores on the second play of the half and seems like we got our heads down  dollarway is good but far from being as good as the teams of the past

I got that same feeling after the Crossett game with Dewitt.... They are not as dominated like past Dway teams, but they are winning...,

zebrafan

Quote from: green-eagle on October 10, 2015, 12:10:43 am

I got that same feeling after the Crossett game with Dewitt.... They are not as dominated like past Dway teams, but they are winning...,
Well said, we will see if they can keep escaping with Ws.

b.r.93

Quote from: zebrafan on October 10, 2015, 12:44:30 am
Quote from: green-eagle on October 10, 2015, 12:10:43 am

Well said, we will see if they can keep escaping with Ws.
No escaping next week against  LIONS!

CARDINAL PRIDE!!!

Dollarway will get blew out next week in my mind Hamburg has the most complete team in conference

DWayAlumn2002

Who are you? And could you please take pride out of your username sir...

Bowser54

Quote from: DWayAlumn2002 on October 10, 2015, 05:02:30 pm
Who are you? And could you please take pride out of your username sir...

Lot of confidence in your team.  ;)

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas