• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Top Team in 4a

Started by Austin.Sutton, October 05, 2015, 10:47:47 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Austin.Sutton

Dardenelle and Nashville look good so far. Which team really deserves the number one spot. I wish they played eachother, maybe in playoffs! Dardenelle beat Booneville, while Nashville beat Hope. If I had to bet money, I would pick Nashville to be #1. What do you guys think?

b.r.93

Quote from: Austin.Sutton on October 05, 2015, 10:47:47 am
Dardenelle and Nashville look good so far. Which team really deserves the number one spot. I wish they played eachother, maybe in playoffs! Dardenelle beat Booneville, while Nashville beat Hope. If I had to bet money, I would pick Nashville to be #1. What do you guys think?
Well, since you asked....An 8-4a should be there......8-4a is most dominant conference.

phdefense

Definitely not Nashville, it's either Dardanelle or Robinson at this point.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: phdefense on October 05, 2015, 11:09:28 am

At this point yes. Every other team has been in a tight game, these two haven't found any competition. And I know everybody's played a different schedule, it's all subjective anyway.

EagleForLife12

I have seen what I needed to see and it's Warren

Dragline

October 05, 2015, 11:19:07 am #5 Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 11:23:09 am by Dragline
Nashville and Dardanelle are too one dimensional.  I doubt either one will go undefeated in their conference let alone end the season in Little Rock.

Until Nashville can develop a passing game they can be had, especially after teams look at the film from the Fountain Lake game.

Dardanelle will likely have two losses by the end of the month.

AirWarren

Quote from: EagleForLife12 on October 05, 2015, 11:16:17 am
I have seen what I needed to see and it's Warren

Shhhh. We are barely scraping by.

LAfootball fan

Warren is making a strong statement so far, but injuries are starting to mount up and their depth is just not deep enough if this trend continues.  Lost two more players this week for the season it appears.   Got to go with Dardanelle with Nashville and Robinson a close second right now.  Star City could surprise if they can get their offense untracked and Hamburg's defense is good enough to keep them close with anybody they play.   8-4a has some strong teams at the top but can they stay healthy enough to be a contender by the end of the season. 

EagleForLife12

Quote from: LAfootball fan on October 05, 2015, 11:28:20 am
Warren is making a strong statement so far, but injuries are starting to mount up and their depth is just not deep enough if this trend continues.  Lost two more players this week for the season it appears.   Got to go with Dardanelle with Nashville and Robinson a close second right now.  Star City could surprise if they can get their offense untracked and Hamburg's defense is good enough to keep them close with anybody they play.   8-4a has some strong teams at the top but can they stay healthy enough to be a contender by the end of the season.
Ohhh I didn't know they had new injuries, that was the last thing they needed

Qhcaoc

The 4-4a seems much like the 3-4a to me 2 top teams and then not one team behind those to that can play with either of those 2. We do remember what happened to Dover when they came to Gosnell last year don't we.

hawgfan15

Nashville is going to be just fine in the passing game. We are setting school records running the football and have played as tough a first 5 games as anyone in 4A (5-0). We have 5 more regular season games to get it all worked out. New coach and new offensive system will only get better with time.

Dragline

Quote from: hawgfan15 on October 05, 2015, 12:07:26 pm
Nashville is going to be just fine in the passing game. We are setting school records running the football and have played as tough a first 5 games as anyone in 4A (5-0). We have 5 more regular season games to get it all worked out. New coach and new offensive system will only get better with time.
stats tell a different story

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: phdefense on October 05, 2015, 11:09:28 am

Robinson seems to be the front runner to me...

The Coach

Quote from: Dragline on October 05, 2015, 11:19:07 am
Nashville and Dardanelle are too one dimensional.  I doubt either one will go undefeated in their conference let alone end the season in Little Rock.

Until Nashville can develop a passing game they can be had, especially after teams look at the film from the Fountain Lake game.

Robinson I'm sure is one and whom may I ask is the other team you think can beat Dardanelle in the 4-4a?  If you say Dover I'm going to have to respectfully disagree.

hawgfan15

Quote from: Dragline on October 05, 2015, 12:13:26 pm
Quote from: hawgfan15 on October 05, 2015, 12:07:26 pm
stats tell a different story

Did I say we are where we need to be right now? If you can see into the future on what the next 5 games stats are going to look like I need to consult you on a few things outside of football.

You are the same genius who said we couldn't throw the football against Watson Chapel and what happened? We threw for over 200 yards.

bulldoghistorian

Who else is injured at Warren?

LJ06

Who?

RyanLR

October 05, 2015, 02:43:53 pm #17 Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 11:27:56 pm by RyanLR
Robinson was in a close game in their scrimmage vs Sylvan Hills on August 26th. I know it doesn't count, but they've been tested.

AirWarren

Quote from: LJ06 on October 05, 2015, 01:21:55 pm

Who?

Crickets*

Dragline

Quote from: The Coach on October 05, 2015, 12:39:44 pm
Quote from: Dragline on October 05, 2015, 11:19:07 am

Robinson I'm sure is one and whom may I ask is the other team you think can beat Dardanelle in the 4-4a?  If you say Dover I'm going to have to respectfully disagree.

Nope we agree there. However, there is a road game that has tripped up quite a few teams in the past waiting for the lizards.

mr.b@sc

Quote from: AirWarren on October 05, 2015, 02:45:54 pm

Who?

Crickets*
still waiting

LAfootball fan

Who?

Don't want to go into details.  Will let the info come out officially.  I did say "appears" but the info I got wasn't promising.  The good news is Hargis appears to be okay and Daniels looked great on that last td run after getting banged up earlier in the game.

LJ06

Only a lineman got hurt that I'm aware. Hargis and Daniels are okay. Harding was just a concussion.

AirWarren

Quote from: LAfootball fan on October 05, 2015, 04:32:13 pm

Who?

Don't want to go into details.  Will let the info come out officially.  I did say "appears" but the info I got wasn't promising.  The good news is Hargis appears to be okay and Daniels looked great on that last td run after getting banged up earlier in the game.

What LJ said. Your information may be inaccurate.

The lineman was a special teams only young man.
Daniels came back out and ran even stronger. See final play of the game.
Hargis sat out for precautions.
Harding had a concussion.

LAfootball fan

October 05, 2015, 10:22:46 pm #24 Last Edit: October 07, 2015, 11:01:52 am by LAfootball fan
Information not incorrect.   At least two and probably three players out including one that you just don't replace.   Warren took a big hit this past weekend even though they won.  They still are a good team though and have enough weapons to still be dangerous to any team they play in 4a.   Wish the news was different.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas