• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

hillbillies @ Apaches

Started by Hillbillyforlife, October 04, 2015, 05:17:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hillbillyforlife

This is a battle of class 4-4A teams which could very well determine who finishes conference 3rd or fourth Pottsville leads the season series 2-1 with a win in 2008 (their first year in 4-4A) and last year (32-0) ozarks lone win was in 2009. Ozark is much improved this season with their record at 3-2 (2-0) in conference with wins over clinton and subiaco, Pottsville is coming in at 3-2 (1-1) with a loss to Dardanelle and win over Baptist prep. In this game both teams match up pretty good with Pottsville having the offensive edge and ozark having the defensive edge this game could very well come down to which team has it last be in store for a barn burner.

Ozark 24
Pottsville 21

jazdill

Pottsville easy in this one....they are not Subi or Clinton and they are definitely better than Clarksville.

3 Dollar

This is Ozark's chance to prove themselves in the 4-4A.  The 2-0 Start??  Wins over Clinton & Subi make you a conference contender??  REALLY??

Pottsville by a couple of touchdowns!

Legend

After the Clarksville and Chartelston game a lot including myself didnt have to high hope for the Hillbillies so I am very proud of them for turning it around no matter who they faced. They are riding high and as logn as they believe then they can achieve! Hillbillies by a td

TheTruth2010

Legend

The team needs to thrive on whats on the inside and not whats on FF. They believe in themselves they will be great. You start letting haters get to you then you cumble. You have to believe in yourself first and not worry about whats said on here.

Gray lizard

Home game and I expect Pottsville to play well and enjoy the Home Coming victory.  Ozark appears to be improving, but I sill am thinking Pottsville by a couple TDs.

WPWells

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on October 06, 2015, 01:51:33 pm
Ozark JV would beat both

I'm not sure if you have heard or not but Ozark JV beat Greenwood JV.... 

APACHE

Quote from: $aintMaximu$ on October 06, 2015, 02:04:42 pm
Ozark JV would beat both

I guess if Ozark JV is better than Greenwood JV; our Sr V team beating Russellville Sr V, means we probably don't stand a chance. If our dang JV team could just get a shot.

Legend

If Ozark starts their JV team.... Ozark by 45

3 Dollar

Quote from: TheTruth2010 on October 05, 2015, 10:56:22 am
Pottsville by 3 TDs +

Only until Ozark's JV see playing time and then you can flip that!!!

RAZORBACK FOOTBALL

Quote from: $aintMaximu$ on October 06, 2015, 02:04:42 pm
Ozark JV would beat both

Is the JV team playing or varsity??

$aintMaximu$

We Are Shiloh

Coach Venny Slocombe

They moved JV games to Friday nights?

Legend

Hillbilly watch the langauge. Would hate to see you be the first Ozark poster to be banned as well as get a HOF thread started.

Dragline

Quote from: Legend on October 07, 2015, 05:47:28 am
Hillbilly watch the langauge. Would hate to see you be the first Ozark poster to be banned as well as get a HOF thread started.
Ozark by 2

BIG_K

Short Game ;D Pottsville by Mercy Rule! ;D

Legend

I think it will be a good game. Ozark has improved and really turned things around. If they play like they believe they can win then I can see Ozark getting the win.

marine

Is the big fullback from pottsville a senior?

Gray lizard

Quote from: marine on October 09, 2015, 01:10:20 am
Is the big fullback from pottsville a senior?
Yes
Looking forward to a great game.  Wish all the Ozark fans a safe trip East on 40.  I took a thumping from Ozark back in 1982 if I remember correct.

P.F.G.

Ozark must have set the JV team to teach them some humility.

BIG_K

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas