• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hamburg vs Star City

Started by Sports Guru, October 03, 2015, 01:15:24 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Sports Guru

This might be a good game between two 8-4 opponents

LJ06

I see this game going either way. Gonna be a battle for 4 quarters. Both teams have some big injuries though.

b.r.93

Hamburg needs to get 2 or 3 key players healthy.....injuries are working on us......If our players are all back and good, then look out SC.......Lions win big.

RAZORBACK FOOTBALL

Hamburg has the talent to win same as Star City, which ever coach uses there talent right wins this game, both teams have big time play makers.

LJ06

If Brown is able to play I'm picking SC if not I'll go Hamburg

b.r.93

Was Brown injured last night?

RAZORBACK FOOTBALL

What was the deal with the 1 ref hitting Hamburg with all the flags? Fat ref on Monticello side, holding call every time they made big yards. Haven't watched it all yet but looked shady.

b.r.93

Same REF....every time...over ....and over???.

RAZORBACK FOOTBALL

Yes, watched all. That was border line criminal. 1 guy had 95% of flags.

b.r.93

I don't think that REF knows that a offensive player can use there hands....there is a difference between holding and using hands and blocking properly.

LJ06

October 03, 2015, 08:27:04 am #10 Last Edit: October 03, 2015, 01:15:45 pm by LJ06

mr.b@sc

Quote from: LJ06 on October 03, 2015, 08:27:04 am
Quote from: b.r.93 on October 03, 2015, 07:59:50 am

Yes. I believe it happened on a big 4th and 4 stop late in the game. Warren LB McCoy stuffed Brown on a QB keep to the rightside and he looked hurt after that.
i was surprised that his jump over the fence did not hurt him..

LJ06

Quote from: mr.b@sc on October 03, 2015, 09:19:09 am
Quote from: LJ06 on October 03, 2015, 08:27:04 am
Quote from: b.r.93 on October 03, 2015, 07:59:50 am

Yes. I believe it happened on a big 4th and 4 stop late in the game. Warren LB McCoy stuffed Brown on a QB keep to the rightside and he looked hurt after that.
i was surprised that his jump over the fence did not hurt him..

Me too.  Was surprised the running back that got pushed into the water table didn't get hurt too.

green-eagle

Will be a good game with SC winning unless Hamburg plays better than what they did at Monty...Sc by 9

bulldoghistorian

Hope Brown's injury isn't too bad!

RAZORBACK FOOTBALL

Quote from: green-eagle on October 03, 2015, 10:23:48 am
Will be a good game with SC winning unless Hamburg plays better than what they did at Monty...Sc by 9
If Hamburgs defense stays on field like they did at Monticello they won't beat SC. They did have a bad time with a crazy amount of flags from 1 ref, watched the film was one of worste I've ever seen. This game could go either way.

Billie Blue

Quote from: RAZORBACK FOOTBALL on October 03, 2015, 08:10:32 am
What was the deal with the 1 ref hitting Hamburg with all the flags? Fat ref on Monticello side, holding call every time they made big yards. Haven't watched it all yet but looked shady.
Don't think that we didn't have some bad calls also they were not just against hamburg they had some bad calls against us also if we don't fumble inside the red zone 2 times and have the touchdown called back off of that  questionable chop block you guys are beat but it's over know and if brown isn't hurt and plays this Friday  star city will win

thegoat

Quote from: Billie Blue on October 03, 2015, 12:42:11 pm
Don't think that we didn't have some bad calls also they were not just against hamburg they had some bad calls against us also if we don't fumble inside the red zone 2 times and have the touchdown called back off of that  questionable chop block you guys are beat but it's over know and if brown isn't hurt and plays this Friday  star city will win
totally agree, we got beat by a couple of big mistake inside the red zone...and if we would have capitalized then it would have been Monticello coming away with the W

b.r.93

Quote from: thegoat on October 03, 2015, 01:33:05 pm
totally agree, we got beat by a couple of big mistake inside the red zone...and if we would have capitalized then it would have been Monticello coming away with the W
There is always  reasons a team gets beat.....win is a win.....loss is a loss...Star City now.

RAZORBACK FOOTBALL

Was talking about 1 fat ref on the Monticello sideline that ate Hamburgs lunch film don't lie. Watched the film yes Monticello had some calls the Billies problem wasn't bad calls it was putting the ball in while in red zone turnovers. Never have I ever seen 1 ref throw so many flags on 1 team, if those guys were holding that much I would be shocked.

Dogpound2010

Im going with sc by 14 i hope hamburg can defend the pass play..

b.r.93

Quote from: Dogpound2010 on October 03, 2015, 03:04:44 pm
Im going with sc by 14 i hope hamburg can defend the pass play..
Hamburg has a D1 prospect playing saftey....along with a good defense if all are back...Should be a  great game.....If all starters are back, Hamburg by 14.

Bulldog92

Should be a good game.  This game has been a good one just about every year!!

bulldoghistorian

I have heard it may rain.
Seems that is the case almost every year these 2 teams get together.
We are do a win over the Lions.
We haven't won over Hamburg since a come from behind 17-14 thriller in 2012, and haven't won at Hamburg since a 22-21 win in 2011.
And if we do win this year, it would be the first time since 2010 that we would have a winning record in conference after the Hamburg game.

RAZORBACK FOOTBALL

Should be game of week I will be there. Just think it's gona come down to play calling both sides have playmakers.

bulldoghistorian

b.r.93

I'm excited about this game.....a real tell all game....hurry up Friday night.

7dogs

Should be a great game.  Unfortunately I've got Star City falling 28-21.

rdhill

This game should be a classic hard fought Friday nite showdown this game could decide second place in conference not thinking ahead to Warren game. I think Hamburg should be back to healthy if so I will go with lions in a close one.

bulldoghistorian

Who ever loses this game will probably finish 3rd or 4th.

b.r.93

Quote from: bulldoghistorian on October 04, 2015, 10:26:31 am
Sure is a lot of assumptions that Warren will be conf. Champs.....Warren still has Hbg. and Dway...Let's see what happens.....One Friday at a time.

AirWarren

Quote from: b.r.93 on October 04, 2015, 12:06:55 pm
Sure is a lot of assumptions that Warren will be conf. Champs.....Warren still has Hbg. and Dway...Let's see what happens.....One Friday at a time.

Not sure who HBG is.

b.r.93

October 04, 2015, 12:22:35 pm #32 Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 12:25:33 pm by b.r.93
Quote from: AirWarren on October 04, 2015, 12:20:08 pm
Quote from: b.r.93 on October 04, 2015, 12:06:55 pm

Not sure who HBG is.
HAMBURG and DOLLARWAY.......is that hard to figure out?

AirWarren

Ok thanks. I only know how to read sentence in English form. Quit worrying about warren. You'll get your shot.

b.r.93

Quote from: AirWarren on October 04, 2015, 12:25:15 pm
Ok thanks. I only know how to read sentence in English form. Quit worrying about warren. You'll get your shot.
Sorry didn't know I had  pre k  reader...next time I will make it alot more simple....and if you read the end of what I said, then you would know....I said one friday at a time.

RAZORBACK FOOTBALL

AW you just can't help it. You do a good job of it to. We all know Warren is good, we all know they are the standard all 8-4a teams want to be, we all know Bo can take a average team and young teams and make them champs. Ok we get it. Now let Hamburg and Star City enjoy there week!! What's your prediction?

b.r.93

Quote from: RAZORBACK FOOTBALL on October 04, 2015, 12:53:34 pm
AW you just can't help it. You do a good job of it to. We all know Warren is good, we all know they are the standard all 8-4a teams want to be, we all know Bo can take a average team and young teams and make them champs. Ok we get it. Now let Hamburg and Star City enjoy there week!! What's your prediction?
You have got to spell Airwarren...he only reads English

AirWarren

October 04, 2015, 01:13:06 pm #37 Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 01:16:05 pm by AirWarren

Do I need to remind you of the crap that everyone talked toward Warren this week, including BR?

But I'll play nice. I saw some injuries that star city is going to have to overcome. If they do, I think star city beats Hamburg. That win against Monticello for Hamburg was not impressive. But the intangible is how will star city bounce back after all the emotional highs from Friday night then brought into emotional lows from the loss.

With Tye brown,
Star city 35
Hamburg 21

Without Tye brown,
Hamburg 21
Star city 14

As a person though, I'm pulling for the Bulldogs.

AirWarren

Quote from: b.r.93 on October 04, 2015, 12:56:24 pm
You have got to spell Airwarren...he only reads English

It's sad that this is the argument someone has in regard to proper English in defense of stupid abbreviations. How dare someone read English in full words.

b.r.93

Quote from: AirWarren on October 04, 2015, 01:13:06 pm

Do I need to remind you of the crap that everyone talked toward Warren this week, including BR?

But I'll play nice. I saw some injuries that star city is going to have to overcome. If they do, I think star city beats Hamburg. That win against Monticello for Hamburg was not impressive. But the intangible is how will star city bounce back after all the emotional highs from Friday night then brought into emotional lows from the loss.

With Tye brown,
Star city 35
Hamburg 21

Without Tye brown,
Hamburg 21
Star city 14

Personally I'm pulling for whoever plays Warren.

CounterPunch

Should be a good game. SC by 7

b.r.93

RAZORBACK FOOTBALL

Haha!! No you don't have to remind me cause I can be better than you at times it's all fun!

With Tye brown,
Star city 35
Hamburg 21

Without Tye brown,
Hamburg 21
Star city 14

RAZORBACK FOOTBALL

With Tye brown,
Star city 35
Hamburg 21

Without Tye brown,
Hamburg 21
Star city 14

Haha you don't have to remind me I can be better than you at times it's all fun thou.

AirWarren

Quote from: b.r.93 on October 04, 2015, 01:27:52 pm

With Tye brown,
Star city 35
Hamburg 21

Without Tye brown,
Hamburg 21
Star city 14

Jealousy and envy will do those things to people. Dust off the old 1997 conference title and let the lions come get them some in a couple weeks.

b.r.93

Hamburg has the talent and the athletes to win out...It is all a matter of instruction, and I havnt seen enough leadership and correcting errors....So we will see?

b.r.93

October 04, 2015, 03:44:39 pm #46 Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 03:51:53 pm by b.r.93

RAZORBACK FOOTBALL

Friday night will tell all for the Lions. Star City will put all of that to the test.

Dogpound2010

With Tye brown,
Star city 35
Hamburg 21

Without Tye brown,
Hamburg 21
Star city 14

[/quote
Both star city and warren got pretty bang up against each.. Warren has dumas and we have hamburg.. This week would be a good week for warren to rest some of their key players..we have to two good teams back to back im hoping for fast recovery for some of star city players.. Bc at 100% hamburg better be ready to play some ball....

b.r.93

Quote from: Dogpound2010 on October 04, 2015, 04:19:20 pm

With Tye brown,
Star city 35
Hamburg 21

Without Tye brown,
Hamburg 21
Star city 14

[/quote
Both star city and warren got pretty bang up against each.. Warren has dumas and we have hamburg.. This week would be a good week for warren to rest some of their key players..we have to two good teams back to back im hoping for fast recovery for some of star city players.. Bc at 100% hamburg better be ready to play some ball....
Hamburg will be ready and you can expect some more banged up players after this game......very physical team.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas