• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Shiloh Injury

Started by We Are Shiloh, October 02, 2015, 09:50:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

We Are Shiloh

Someone please help me; why in the world would you have your best player on the football field in a mercy rule victory with less than two minutes to play?  This exact scenario was played out in front of our eyes this evening...

Shiloh had  Huntsville beat tonight at champions field at homecoming... And our BEST player (Brock #12)  went down after a nasty collision..
100% coaches fault!

~WPS~

I see Shiloh still tries to run the score up on people.

beach bum

Quote from: We Are Shiloh on October 02, 2015, 09:50:50 pm
Someone please help me; why in the world would you have your best player on the football field in a mercy rule victory with less than two minutes to play?  This exact scenario was played out in front of our eyes this evening...

Shiloh had  Huntsville beat tonight at champions field at homecoming... And our BEST player (Brock #12)  went down after a nasty collision..
100% coaches fault!

Yea that is mind blowing.... I hate to hear this. I hope he is ok for his health and happiness foremost for himself but I want to see a great game next Friday. I hope the kid is ok!

beach bum

October 02, 2015, 09:53:55 pm #3 Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 09:55:35 pm by beach bum
Quote from: Ballplayer1 on October 02, 2015, 09:52:01 pm

Someone seems truly upset that they realize their team isn't good enough to win a state title again after winning by 1 point tonight. I'd be mad too knowing I had that much talent and can't get it done lately either. Nashville will have fun losing to a physical team again this year in the semifinals or quarterfinals.

~WPS~

Quote from: beach bum on October 02, 2015, 09:53:55 pm

Someone seems truly upset that they realize their team isn't good enough to win a state title again after winning by 1 point tonight. Nashville will have fun losing to a physical team again this year in the semifinals or quarterfinals.
Lol ok

We Are Shiloh

Quote from: beach bum on October 02, 2015, 09:52:26 pm
Quote from: We Are Shiloh on October 02, 2015, 09:50:50 pm

100% coaches fault!

Yea that is mind blowing.... I hate to hear this. I hope he is ok for his health and happiness foremost for himself but I want to see a great game next Friday. I hope the kid is ok!
I appreciate the kind words.  It really goes beyond football. Who knows how serious the injury is.

$aintMaximu$

Shiloh was not trying to run up the score... On offense and defense we had the back ups in and on one of the last possessions kicked a field goal when Josh would have gone for 7...  Not even comparable...

Broc was hurt on a defensive play... The point is why was he out there?  Why are we putting too much on one kid's shoulders...  It is so frustrating to watch...  Hurt against Charleston, hurt against Bastrop and again tonight... 

hawgfan15

Quote from: beach bum on October 02, 2015, 09:53:55 pm

Someone seems truly upset that they realize their team isn't good enough to win a state title again after winning by 1 point tonight. I'd be mad too knowing I had that much talent and can't get it done lately either. Nashville will have fun losing to a physical team again this year in the semifinals or quarterfinals.

Yeah let's dismiss Fountain Lake as very good physical team. They are soft and no good  ::)

~WPS~

Quote from: $aintMaximu$ on October 02, 2015, 10:01:01 pm
Shiloh was not trying to run up the score... On offense and defense we had the back ups in and on one of the last possessions kicked a field goal when Josh would have gone for 7...  Not even comparable...

Broc was hurt on a defensive play... The point is why was he out there?  Why are we putting too much on one kid's shoulders...  It is so frustrating to watch...  Hurt against Charleston, hurt against Bastrop and again tonight... 
Hope the kid is ok. I'm just picking because I don't like Shiloh. Does seem strange why he'd be out there. Maybe an oversight by the staff and didn't realize he was out there.

We Are Shiloh

Plus 1
Well said...  We need to pray that the young man Will be ok...

It's just terribly sad.  The coaches should be ashamed of themselves.  What was the point of having him in the game so late?

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: Ballplayer1 on October 02, 2015, 10:05:11 pm

Hope the kid is ok. I'm just picking because I don't like Shiloh. Does seem strange why he'd be out there. Maybe an oversight by the staff and didn't realize he was out there.

I'm pretty sure they cut his jersey off, stabilized his neck and he was hauled off on a stretcher.. It took several minutes to get him out....  I have never heard it so quiet... 

~WPS~

Quote from: $aintMaximu$ on October 02, 2015, 10:06:54 pm

I'm pretty sure they cut his jersey off, stabilized his neck and he was hauled off on a stretcher.. It took several minutes to get him out....  I have never heard it so quiet...
Not a good sign. But of course that's a precautionary thing so hopefully that's all there is to it.

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: Ballplayer1 on October 02, 2015, 10:08:01 pm

Not a good sign. But of course that's a precautionary thing so hopefully that's all there is to it.

Is that standard protocol for a concussion?  His mom was on the field and looked pretty upset... This kids went through several rounds of prayers... I hate to see stuff like that happen... Especially in a game that is basically over...

~WPS~

Quote from: $aintMaximu$ on October 02, 2015, 10:10:09 pm

Is that standard protocol for a concussion?  His mom was on the field and looked pretty upset... This kids went through several rounds of prayers... I hate to see stuff like that happen... Especially in a game that is basically over...
Im no doctor but I know most times when there's even a chance of damage to the neck or spine they stabilize the player. Doesn't necessarily mean damage was done. They'll have to run tests and find out.

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: Ballplayer1 on October 02, 2015, 10:25:31 pm
Quote from: $aintMaximu$ on October 02, 2015, 10:10:09 pm

Im no doctor but I know most times when there's even a chance of damage to the neck or spine they stabilize the player. Doesn't necessarily mean damage was done. They'll have to run tests and find out.

Quite a few people at the hospital right now... They are doing a CT scan right now... 

ShilohSaint

If you have something to say then say it directly to the coach and quite running your mouth on a message board. His dad is the defensive coordinator so he would have made the call on him still being in the game. People get real tough and know it all when they are behind the keyboard.

beach bum

October 02, 2015, 10:38:08 pm #16 Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 10:43:53 pm by beach bum
Quote from: ShilohSaint on October 02, 2015, 10:34:14 pm
If you have something to say then say it directly to the coach and quite running your mouth on a message board. His dad is the defensive coordinator so he would have made the call on him still being in the game. People get real tough and know it all when they are behind the keyboard.

Hello there.... , is this one of the coaches? Work on taking your own advice keyboard warrior #2

We Are Shiloh

Relax! We all have opinions... This is a message board! It is a place to simply state opinions.  Plus, How do you know I haven't already talked to the coaches?

I don't care what you think quite frankly. It was a stupid decision to have him in there that late in the ball game

We Are Shiloh

Quote from: beach bum on October 02, 2015, 10:38:08 pm

Hello there.... is this one of the coaches?

LOL...No kidding...  The coaches were pretty apologetic when I talked to them

$aintMaximu$

October 02, 2015, 10:41:59 pm #19 Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 10:52:35 pm by $aintMaximu$

See the picture... That's me.... I ain't hiding from anybody pal... Had a blue Nike hat in with an under amour jacket...  We can make any observations we want and Broc has been hurt in 3 games being over played... Not very creative play calling either... First half of Bastrop he got the ball every play and everybody in the world knew it... Is that ok... PAL?

phdefense

Ooh look someone real close to the Shiloh organization getting especially upset and trying to start stuff. This is new.

beach bum

Quote from: phdefense on October 02, 2015, 10:43:23 pm
Ooh look someone real close to the Shiloh organization getting especially upset and trying to start stuff. This is new.

Lol

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: beach bum on October 02, 2015, 10:44:10 pm
Quote from: phdefense on October 02, 2015, 10:43:23 pm

Lol

Yes and the funny part starting stuff with Shiloh fans... I bet if his dad could do it over he would have been resting that play...

ShilohSaint

Quote from: $aintMaximu$ on October 02, 2015, 10:41:59 pm

See the picture... That's me.... I ain't hiding from anybody pal... Had a blue Nike hat in with an under amour jacket...  We can make an observations we want and Broc has been hurt in 3 games being over played... Not very creative play calling either... First half of Bastrop he got the ball every play and everybody in the world new it... Is that ok... PAL?

So apparently you dress and have the grammar skills of a 1st grader.

beach bum

Quote from: ShilohSaint on October 02, 2015, 10:48:25 pm

See the picture... That's me.... I ain't hiding from anybody pal... Had a blue Nike hat in with an under amour jacket...  We can make an observations we want and Broc has been hurt in 3 games being over played... Not very creative play calling either... First half of Bastrop he got the ball every play and everybody in the world new it... Is that ok... PAL?

Holy smokes this keeps getting better  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

$aintMaximu$

Will you come say that to my face at the next game?  Internet tough guy....  Apparently you have the IQ and temperament of Pre-K 4... Wow am I ahead now...

Trojanbird

+1. You are exactly right, when it comes to an injury, especially a potential life changing injury, there is no room for one to run their mouth.  Ballplayer just chill and say a prayer for this young man.  No one cares about scores right now,  especially past scores.  Shiloh nation -- you have my prayers.  I hope others will join in as well.

phdefense

And apparently you emotionally never left junior high.

We Are Shiloh

Typical troll! Staying away from the real subject just to pick apart grammar? Wow, lame

phdefense

Quote from: Trojanbird on October 02, 2015, 10:51:31 pm
+1. You are exactly right, when it comes to an injury, especially a potential life changing injury, there is no room for one to run their mouth.  Ballplayer just chill and say a prayer for this young man.  No one cares about scores right now,  especially past scores.  Shiloh nation -- you have my prayers.  I hope others will join in as well.
It's a valid concern and one I was asking for a while in the Stuttgart game tonight. Once the sportsmanship rule is in effect there is no valid reason to not substitute in players if you have them available.

ShilohSaint

Quote from: $aintMaximu$ on October 02, 2015, 10:51:07 pm

Will you come say that to my face at the next game?  Internet tough guy....  Apparently you have the IQ and temperament of Pre-K 4... Wow am I ahead now...

^^^^ Says the guy well into his 30s still wearing a tank top in public. Are you cast in the Planet Fitness commercials?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas