• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pocahontas vs Harrisburg

Started by 007nitro, October 01, 2015, 03:26:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

007nitro

I know its going to be a blow out
but by how much

Prediction
Pocahontas- 62
Harrisburg-6

Lumberjackfan1978

bodycounTT

Depends how much Pocahontas wants to score..could be 56-6

RedMan

Metcy rule by 2nd quarter. After that should be a good game. Coach Baty will not run score up if he can keep from it.

bigchief72455

TBone70

Quote from: RedMan on October 01, 2015, 11:22:17 pm
Metcy rule by 2nd quarter. After that should be a good game. Coach Baty will not run score up if he can keep from it.
Mercy Rule cant start in second Qtr, Just after halftime? FYI

Nomad1324

Quote from: TBone70 on October 02, 2015, 08:50:10 am
Quote from: RedMan on October 01, 2015, 11:22:17 pm
Mercy Rule cant start in second Qtr, Just after halftime? FYI

It can if both teams agree to it.

mtindian42

Hb is in big trouble...pokie by a 100 if they want...but I doubt they do that... Pokie 60 hb 6

Jackson

RedMan

Harrisburg coaches have no class. Pocahontas put up 42 points in 12 min 28 sec and pulled out the starters. Now Harrisburg scored on 2nd and 3rd teams over the next couple quarters by throwing bombs. Ok way to go u scored and then to onside kick it every time!!! That is just classless.

phdefense

Quote from: RedMan on October 03, 2015, 12:45:50 am
Harrisburg coaches have no class. Pocahontas put up 42 points in 12 min 28 sec and pulled out the starters. Now Harrisburg scored on 2nd and 3rd teams over the next couple quarters by throwing bombs. Ok way to go u scored and then to onside kick it every time!!! That is just classless.
Winning: I do not think you understand how it works.

bigchief72455

Class or no class, the bottom line is every person in attendance saw it was a very one sided game. And yes if coach had chosen to keep the starters in the score would have been much worse. But hey a win is a win.

GHS_08

So was Harrisburg just supposed to give up because they were down 42 points??

RedMan

Quote from: GHS_08 on October 03, 2015, 09:19:51 am

So was Harrisburg just supposed to give up because they were down 42 points??

They needed to. u just had to be there to understand I guess. i could care less that they scored but the onside kicks!!!! That just shows no class. Honestly we could have put up 75 in the first half and at least 28 more under the mercy rule butwe have class.

mtindian42

No class? What do you want them to do? Not try??? You won by a large margin... And your on here complaining about the losing team haveing no class???  This makes absolutely no since at all...

RedMan

Quote from: mtindian42 on October 03, 2015, 09:54:53 am
No class? What do you want them to do? Not try??? You won by a large margin... And your on here complaining about the losing team haveing no class???  This makes absolutely no since at all...

Just stay on your Truman thread and don't worry about the redskins. If you want to talk about no class. It was funny how the Truman field was  drenched when it hasn't rained in weeks last Friday night. Truman coaches knew they had no chance at comparing to the speed of the redskins so they rain the sprinkler system all night the night before. Oh well nice try. 55-8.

bigchief72455

The only thing I didn't like was a Harrisburg player after the play is out of bounds and over pretty much suplexing the kid with the ball and attempting to injure. But Sorg was ok and they got an unsportsmanlike penalty so play on. If kicking onside and trying to get back in the game was what they felt was imperative, I'm cool with it. All coach would have had to do was put the starters back out and run the score back up.

Lumberjackfan1978

Quote from: phdefense on October 03, 2015, 01:02:23 am
Winning: I do not think you understand how it works.
nothing wrong with a team trying to score and nothing wrong doing onside kicks, the game was over with anyway

Lumberjackfan1978

Quote from: mtindian42 on October 03, 2015, 09:54:53 am
+1

mtindian42

Look I never said one bad thing about Pocahontas... I thank everyone that knows anything about football could see Harrisburg had absolutely no chance... As you said you was up 42-0 in the 2nd quarter. Coach Davis has a job to do... He has to teach his kids not to give up... Play hard... No matter the score...its hard getting blowed out...coach Davis did what any coach would do... Fought to the final whistle...and tryed to find some positives out of and ugly situation...

Lumberjackfan1978

Quote from: mtindian42 on October 03, 2015, 11:46:12 pm
Look I never said one bad thing about Pocahontas... I thank everyone that knows anything about football could see Harrisburg had absolutely no chance... As you said you was up 42-0 in the 2nd quarter. Coach Davis has a job to do... He has to teach his kids not to give up... Play hard... No matter the score...its hard getting blowed out...coach Davis did what any coach would do... Fought to the final whistle...and tryed to find some positives out of and ugly situation...
+1

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas