• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Gravette @ Priaire Grove

Started by coach jackson, September 29, 2015, 01:01:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

coach jackson

I say PG wins by a lot, what are yall thoughts??

APACHE

beach bum

September 29, 2015, 04:21:24 pm #2 Last Edit: September 29, 2015, 04:25:50 pm by beach bum
Gravette nearly lost to Jay, OK and didn't handle a sub par 3A Mayflower team as easy as they should have this year. Mayflower has dropped off since previous years. PG won't be sweating this one.

TIGER101

What happened to the guy earlier in the year talking about how this Gravette team was as good as the semi final team a few years back?  Does he still troll around?

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: TIGER101 on September 29, 2015, 04:34:30 pm
What happened to the guy earlier in the year talking about how this Gravette team was as good as the semi final team a few years back?  Does he still troll around?

Big OL ever? Avg 306 pounds...lol

LION Dad

September 29, 2015, 06:20:10 pm #5 Last Edit: September 29, 2015, 06:23:35 pm by LION Dad
Oh I'm still here just had to get a new username I forgot what my login stuff was and what email I used
You can say what ever you want we lost to a good Pottsville team and as you can see in a post from and Apache fan he gives us the respect, that game could have went either way, we had too many picks that game and fumbled the ball on a good drive, mayflower is down from last year that's for sure but at no point where the lions in jeopardy in that one they let some kids in that didn't get much playing time in to see what they could do, Jay, did any of you see that one? They are a big physical team and will do well in their classification.  the Gravette o-line they are big and physical, they paved the way for the rb to rush for 240, 190, 118 over the last three games and the qb threw for 235 last week with 5 tds, so that side of the game is clicking not the same team as the first game,

So we want to compare teams played if I'm looking at schedules I don't see a Pottsville caliber team on pg schedule I do see a Farmington team on there Gravette scrimmaged them, not too impressed. So what are my thoughts, we will see do I think we can win yes, can we lose yes, it's all gonna boil down too which group of kids wants it the most, do I feel Gravette is a 1 or 2 caliber Team in the conference yes, read your paper so does the Lincoln coach

arkcrash

This should be a good close game, and it will help determine 2-4 place in the conference.  I think Prairie Grove, Pea Ridge, and Gravette will fill those spots, but not sure in what order.

TIGER101

Quote from: LION Dad on September 29, 2015, 06:20:10 pm
Oh I'm still here just had to get a new username I forgot what my login stuff was and what email I used
You can say what ever you want we lost to a good Pottsville team and as you can see in a post from and Apache fan he gives us the respect, that game could have went either way, we had too many picks that game and fumbled the ball on a good drive, mayflower is down from last year that's for sure but at no point where the lions in jeopardy in that one they let some kids in that didn't get much playing time in to see what they could do, Jay, did any of you see that one? They are a big physical team and will do well in their classification.  the Gravette o-line they are big and physical, they paved the way for the rb to rush for 240, 190, 118 over the last three games and the qb threw for 235 last week with 5 tds, so that side of the game is clicking not the same team as the first game,

So we want to compare teams played if I'm looking at schedules I don't see a Pottsville caliber team on pg schedule I do see a Farmington team on there Gravette scrimmaged them, not too impressed. So what are my thoughts, we will see do I think we can win yes, can we lose yes, it's all gonna boil down too which group of kids wants it the most, do I feel Gravette is a 1 or 2 caliber Team in the conference yes, read your paper so does the Lincoln coach

I never like to compare scores.  You saw that when you tried it on the Huntsville game.  The Eagles should have won by 2 td's if comparing Farmington scores against PG and Huntsville.  I do think it will be a decent game to watch, but I am still not completely sold on Gravette just yet, but could be convinced.  I can still assure you that the Lions are not the same as the semi final team several years back.  That would be like saying this years PG team was the caliber of 2012-13.     

beach bum

As long as PG doesn't have three, four, five turnovers then they won't be worrying in this one....

Tigerdad2

Quote from: LION Dad on September 29, 2015, 06:20:10 pm

Jay OK will go 1-9 and so will Lincoln .
PG will win by 14

Lumberjackfan1978

Arklahoma Preps

This is our game of the week and we will be live from Prairie Grove.
PG is no doubt a favorite, but I think Gravette keeps this game very close throughout.

For live updates and analysis you can follow our Twitter @ArklahomaPreps.
Or via the MaxPreps qwikscore app that I will be updating throughout the game.

Our prediction:

Prairie Grove 36

Gravette 32

Bowser54

prHOG13

Quote from: Bowser54 on October 02, 2015, 07:40:10 pm
Update?
check the scores thread pinned up top or the scoreboard

looks like it was 14-0 PG after the 1st quarter

TIGER101

36-13 half
PG has almost 400 yards in the first half. 

TIGER101

We won't be hearing much more from Lion dad tonight.....

LION Dad

I'm still here what do you want me to say we just got beat the better team won tonight we did t block a sole tonight

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: LION Dad on October 02, 2015, 11:12:24 pm
I'm still here what do you want me to say we just got beat the better team won tonight we did t block a sole tonight

Your HUGE line didn't have much impact I see...

TIGER101

He just had to eat a little crow for supper last night. 

LION Dad

I didn't eat any crow read the post I said it could go either way  who wanted the most I do believe

Nip/Tusk

That game had nothing to do with who wanted it the most. 

Pg had better athletes all over the field. Sometimes you're just outmanned.

The Coach

Gravette's OL is big and that's where it stops

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas