• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A Hillbillies Homecoming

Started by Hillbillyforlife, September 28, 2015, 10:50:10 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hillbillyforlife

So them Subi Trojans are coming to Hillbillies country Friday for a 4-4A conference showdown I've got Ozark by 21 but it might be more what do yall think let's get-r-started.

Maynard G Krebs

Legend

I say by 7. Been playing horible and Homecoming distractions. Close game but we win by 7

Legend

Just trying to get some motivation out of these boys. Aparently these boys been taking notice of what is said on here. Good I hope they use this as motivation to come out and whip Subi. I want them to be on here every week saying I told you so and keep winning. Do you think I want them to be horrible and not play hard. They need to go out every Friday and give all they got. 1-0 in conference and more than likely 2-0 after friday. Thats all that matters now is conference wins and losses.  HPRD

Legend

Yeah but if you tell them they are going to blow them out they might come out flat and only really beat them by 7. That come from behind win at Clinton could very well get them to the playoffs.

Legend

We catch Pottsville on a down night could get us a 4 seed

Legend

Better chance against either one of those compared to a #1 seed down south

cuckoobird

To be the best, you gotta beat the best

TheTruth2010

Quote from: cuckoobird on September 30, 2015, 02:03:18 pm
Well they lost to Clarksville, so they can't be the best.  8)

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: cuckoobird on September 30, 2015, 02:03:18 pm

Totally agree, yet when the playoff seedings come out we always hear a bunch of whining about what a "tough draw" so and so has...

I guess some people just want everything handed to them. Lol

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: Hillbillyforlife on September 30, 2015, 04:14:06 pm
I know right just like poor Stuttgart! We never complained about which team we played first in the playoffs cause we never cared all we wanted was to get to the rock and either we did or we didn't it's the same this year if we make it we will be happy if we don't then we are on to next season

Ummmm, I recall several Hillbillies complaining in 2011 when ya'll had to play Dollarway in the 1st round after they got bumped to a 5th seed.

Jacketman65

I believe that Ozark whipped Stuttgart pretty good the last time the two of them played!  I'm sure that the Stuttgart folks complained plenty about having to travel all the way to Ozark just to go home with a lose

Legend

SUGARTOWN. I was one of them. I stand by my word. The team had ineligible players they had to forfeit games and they were the best team in that conference and because they used ineligible players Ozark had to pay by playing a #1 seed 1st round. I still don't think they should have been able to make the playoffs at all. You use ineligible players and get games forfeited then I think you should have to be exempt from playoffs.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: Jacketman65 on September 30, 2015, 11:46:43 pm
I believe that Ozark whipped Stuttgart pretty good the last time the two of them played!  I'm sure that the Stuttgart folks complained plenty about having to travel all the way to Ozark just to go home with a lose

Wrong again dummy. The last time they played Stuttgart whipped Ozark 28-7 to win State Title #7.

Legend

Hey thats a game we lost... We dont count that one lol.

Jacketman65

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on October 01, 2015, 06:03:14 am
Quote from: Jacketman65 on September 30, 2015, 11:46:43 pm

Wrong again dummy. The last time they played Stuttgart whipped Ozark 28-7 to win State Title #7.
Oh, is that who you all played? My bad!  No need for the name calling though!! :( :(

Legend

We try to forget it to jacketman

cuckoobird

Quote from: Hillbillyforlife on October 01, 2015, 02:29:03 pm
It kinda evens out though cause in 2010 we were in a great rebuild season in beat Stuttgart 28-7 then at the end of the best season we ever had Stuttgart used a bunch of steroid freaks to beat us in state.
That's sad, the best season you ever had was runner up

BigLion10

Might of lost to lonoke but they beat you in state lol

cuckoobird

October 01, 2015, 03:48:46 pm #19 Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 03:50:48 pm by cuckoobird
Quote from: Hillbillyforlife on October 01, 2015, 03:42:34 pm
Yeah but at least we didn't lose to Lonoke and we got there without our team taking p.e.ds
I didn't know rice was a PED but whatever. And we didn't lose to PG and PR

BigLion10

Rather lose to lonoke than live in ozark

BigLion10

Lol since when is a lion a tiger

BigLion10

Not a 3A school either. I have a lot of connections to stuttgart

BigLion10

I could care less if I'm irrelevant to you or not

BigLion10

Didn't chuck beat yall this year?

BigLion10

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: cuckoobird on October 01, 2015, 03:48:46 pm
Quote from: Hillbillyforlife on October 01, 2015, 03:42:34 pm
Yeah but at least we didn't lose to Lonoke and we got there without our team taking p.e.ds
I didn't know rice was a PED but whatever. And we didn't lose to PG and PR

It's not their fault, they just don't know what state championship teams look like. They actually thought they had a chance to win that day.  LOL

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: Hillbillyforlife on October 01, 2015, 04:27:24 pm
It must feel great to keep living on something that happened three years ago. But i can't blame ya yall will probably never do it again until we are all dead but anyways you can keep talking if you want I'm done with irrelevant people I'm on to subiaco

Subiaco? Now that's irrelevant.

HPRD!  :D

WPWells

I had some friends on that Ozark team and went to the state championship. Don't ruin that for me

Legend

Sugartown Ozark knows what a state championship team looks like. We have played many over the years. All of Booneville state title teams Charlestons state title teams. Um Dollarway 92' Stuttgart 12'. Ill throw Morrilton in there and oh yeah I think we played Alma a few times when they won state so we know what they look like. Its just on the other side of the field ;)

rskyb33

Legend i remember us playing a pretty good Warren team a few years ago we won it in a shootout at home? This game with Subiaco is a beatdown game  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D a no-contest game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ozark wins easy !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Legend

I hope the momentum carries over to some more conference wins and a playoff berth for them.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: rskyb33 on October 02, 2015, 06:41:27 am
Legend i remember us playing a pretty good Warren team a few years ago we won it in a shootout at home? This game with Subiaco is a beatdown game  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D a no-contest game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ozark wins easy !!!!!!!!!!!!!

What year was it that you beat Warren? Must've been before 2001...

Legend

Best season we ever had was 2000 when we got beat by Nashville in the semi finals. Undefeated up until that game I believe!

Dragline

October 05, 2015, 09:04:05 am #34 Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 09:06:05 am by Dragline
Quote from: Legend on October 05, 2015, 05:42:49 am
Best season we ever had was 2000 when we got beat by Nashville in the semi finals. Undefeated up until that game I believe!
and were cheated by a watered down field.  :(

Tomahawk

Why didn't Wheelus start against Pottsville?  When he came in in the 3q, it was obvious he was the better QB.

purplecrush91

Wheelis was the starter for the first three games but dislocated his hip and after a week of healing it they demoted him to JV ball. Atkinson was 2-0 until Friday Pottsville just outgunned us with their speed that and we lost our star defensive and offensive lineman for the season with an MCL injury. Wheelis will probably be our QB again for the rest of the season.

WPWells

purplecrush91

You're not hillbillyforlife lol.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas