• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Heber @ Stuttgart

Started by cuckoobird, September 28, 2015, 07:27:19 am

Previous topic - Next topic

cuckoobird

The north end zone cage match will be this week. personally I think the Ricebirds win a squeaker then cuckoo goes wild in the octagon

SUGARTOWN

Ricebirds are playing well now, passing game is taking off and getting big plays every week. It seems like they gained a ton of confidence after the DeWitt win. If Cobbs comes back healthy this week the defense will get a boost as well.

Heber's fate depends on their QB, they need him back if they want to win this game IMO. I'm guessing he'll be back this week. It's a huge game for both teams.

The Ref

Heber pulls off the "upset" on the road.  Should be a great game.

cuckoobird

beach bum

beach bum

7-2 since 2006 vs. Heber Springs. I like my odds of picking Stuttgart in this one.

cuckoobird

Quote from: beach bum on September 28, 2015, 03:21:55 pm
7-2 since 2006 vs. Heber Springs. I like my odds of picking Stuttgart in this one.
It's usually a very competitive game, i'll give them that

mr.b@sc

Sylvester is going to have Tweety Bird for supper..

cuckoobird

Quote from: mr.b@sc on September 28, 2015, 08:22:14 pm
Sylvester is going to have Tweety Bird for supper..
that's pretty ironic, Ive never seen Sylvester get the best of tweety nor have I ever personally witnessed the little black kitty cats getting the best of the Ricebirds

phdefense

This is a hard game to call it has a similar feel to the 2009 game which IMO was the best of the series. I still wish someone would have put Boleware's heroic helicopter spin into the end zone on the internet.

cuckoobird

September 29, 2015, 09:01:49 am #10 Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 08:04:41 am by cuckoobird
Quote from: phdefense on September 29, 2015, 08:47:19 am
This is a hard game to call it has a similar feel to the 2009 game which IMO was the best of the series. I still wish someone would have put Boleware's heroic helicopter spin into the end zone on the internet.
that was an epic game. It was my all time favorite to have seen until week 3 this year

LakeRat

Quote from: cuckoobird on September 28, 2015, 03:26:46 pm

It has been very competitive between the Panthers and Ricebirds even though the stats may not reflect it. This is what good rivalries are made of...

There's a fair amount of respect between the two teams and both seem to step it up a notch when they meet. Makes for a fun game to watch no matter the results because the kids lay it out on the field!! 

I believe Heber's QB will be starting this week. Should be a great match-up!

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: LakeRat on September 30, 2015, 08:59:09 am

It has been very competitive between the Panthers and Ricebirds even though the stats may not reflect it. This is what good rivalries are made of...

There's a fair amount of respect between the two teams and both seem to step it up a notch when they meet. Makes for a fun game to watch no matter the results because the kids lay it out on the field!! 

And I'm glad we don't have to worry about games devolving into fights and ejections like the 8-4A unfortunately does...

cuckoobird

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on September 30, 2015, 09:05:23 am
Quote from: LakeRat on September 30, 2015, 08:59:09 am

And I'm glad we don't have to worry about games devolving into fights and ejections like the 8-4A unfortunately does...
+1

Lions84

phdefense

cuckoobird

cuckoobird

Little Black Kitty Cats 14
Ricebirds 28

SUGARTOWN

October 02, 2015, 12:46:55 pm #18 Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 01:01:21 pm by SUGARTOWN
Safe travels for the Panthers and their fans. As always, the game can be heard on Country 97.3 and www.country973.com

phdefense

On the way to the game.

Birds fly
Cat's cry

Bowser54

SUGARTOWN

beach bum

October 02, 2015, 08:58:17 pm #22 Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 09:01:52 pm by beach bum
I can't wait to hear from cuckoobird.... Heberfan better run for the hills and hide  ;D

cuckoobird

phdefense

I did not see this one coming. I thought Stuttgart would win, not like that.

Trojanbird

Great job birds!  Let's keep it rolling.

SouthernerPride

Wow. Big win for the Birds. Conference title looks much more doable every week for Stuttgart.

BigLion10

phdefense

pantherfan232

Prayers needed for players and families after last nights bus accident several players injured and one very serious condition was med flights.

phdefense

Oh no. I am sorry to hear that prayers indeed from Stuttgart.

LJ06

Quote from: LakeRat on October 03, 2015, 09:11:21 am
Didn't make it down to Stuttgart but listened on the radio... Sounded like the 1st half was a good game. Panthers then proceeded to self destruct with turn-overs and critical penalties with great enthusiasm... all the wrong things to be good at... Can't blame the officials as the penalties on key plays has been a reoccurring theme this year that needs some serious fixin...

Ricebirds capitalized well on Heber's lack of discipline and execution. Given the young age of many of the Ricebirds rising stars they are gonna be a fun team to watch for the next couple of seasons. Good luck to y'all on taking the conference this year...

Panthers need some nose-to-the-grindstone, serious work this week before the whole season gets thrown out as a mess...

They've got more important things to think about right now than football.

Brian G

The Heber team bus had an accident last night with some players injured.

Let's suspend this for now.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas