• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dollarway vs. Dewitt

Started by CARDINAL PRIDE!!!, September 26, 2015, 06:30:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DWayAlumn2002

It's in hudl already? I'll check it out. And let you know what I see.

CARDINAL PRIDE!!!

Dollarway didn't get to stadium until 6:00pm we looked like a peewee team the first quarter

RUSH

Yall got smacked in the mouth all night! Over 260 yds rushing, yall couldn't move the ball until the refs got involved! That's plain and simple. I talked to a couple of your fans last night and they said we were the better team and wished the refs were definitely benefitted the DW comeback! That's true honesty and I applaud that!

zebrafan

Watched it on Nfhs network...I cant get a good look at it but it does look like Scott's knee is down.

CARDINAL PRIDE!!!

CARDINAL PRIDE!!!

Quote from: RUSH on October 03, 2015, 08:16:22 am
Yall got smacked in the mouth all night! Over 260 yds rushing, yall couldn't move the ball until the refs got involved! That's plain and simple. I talked to a couple of your fans last night and they said we were the better team and wished the refs were definitely benefitted the DW comeback! That's true honesty and I applaud that!

That's nothing new teams been doing that to us all season the question is what the coaches go do about it west Helena smacked us in the check Forrest City smacked us in the mouth check Dumas ran on us check and now Dewitt ran on us check and Camden Fairview dug in on us check

RUSH

Of course your neglecting the fact that WITHOUT the refs you move the ball ZERO! The two TD drives were 100% refs doing! Not because yall could move the ball on your own but because the refs aided those drives!

CARDINAL PRIDE!!!

I wouldn't say that because we had a few holding penalties on big runs it was an away game it was a big learning lesson we are not the teams from the past

bulldoghistorian

What is the quarterback situation over at Dewitt?

cuckoobird

Right choice?! I think not. Former team 2-0 and in the conference lead, current team 0-2 and still in the basement. Oh yeah head to head was a loss too. Btw, we had a great officiating crew in Stuttgart last night.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas