• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Warren at Star City. Let's get it started.

Started by AirWarren, September 25, 2015, 10:34:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

b.r.93

Changed my mind....you are to interesting with all your knowledge. ...

b.r.93

Changed my mind....you are to interesting.....with all that knowledge!

AirWarren

Quote from: b.r.93 on September 26, 2015, 07:19:01 pm
Changed my mind....you are to interesting.....with all that knowledge!

"Too" interesting.

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Quote from: CounterPunch on September 26, 2015, 05:06:41 pm
Quote from: AirWarren on September 26, 2015, 05:02:52 pm
Good point. I personally think it's going to come down to time of possession. I don't know if warren wants to get in a shoutout with our young secondary. Be interesting to see how SC responds to our rushing attack.
Im confident in our rush defense.
SC has a great rush defense between the tackles, not so much outside. Or that's what I saw against Lonoke

AirWarren

It's going to take a full effort this coming Friday. The secondary has been there to make the play. But they are playing the WR and not the ball. Just youth.

Everyone from Warren needs to be crisp in Lincoln county next Friday night.

b.r.93

AirWarren

CounterPunch

Im excited about this game. We have played very sharp and our running backs have hit the holes hard the last 2 games. Not to mention Blake Wynn is the best receiver in Star City history and is playing lights out.

b.r.93

Superjack45

Quote from: b.r.93 on September 26, 2015, 06:57:24 pm
Man you know a lot Airwarren....you must be super educated....heck you should be a espn analysis!
Hey Fella look, you guys from Hamburg holla every year about Warren and I tell you now if you all don't beat Warren this year you will not beat them for at least the next 3 or 4. I get tired of hearing you bone heads talk about the Lions gonna beat Warren just wait in a couple of weeks you will get your chance.

b.r.93

Who dialed your number....Nobody from Hamburg said anything bout beating warren.....this thread about S.City and Warren......not our week with jacks....it's coming though....

AirWarren

Quote from: CounterPunch on September 26, 2015, 07:59:48 pm
Im excited about this game. We have played very sharp and our running backs have hit the holes hard the last 2 games. Not to mention Blake Wynn is the best receiver in Star City history and is playing lights out.

This game always has a high level of excitement.

Superjack45

Quote from: b.r.93 on September 26, 2015, 08:11:29 pm
Who dialed your number....Nobody from Hamburg said anything bout beating warren.....this thread about S.City and Warren......not our week with jacks....it's coming though....
You did just by your comments saying we haven't faced a defense, just wondering who made you the guru of lumberjack offense. You must not know we have one of the best offensive coaches in the State ( IJS) as far as high school football is concerned. So go away talking about we haven't faced a good defense Bo has went head to head with 7A and 6A and top 5A schools, so apparently you don't know Squat about Lumberjack Football ☑️☑️☑️

green-eagle

Quote from: CounterPunch on September 26, 2015, 04:48:09 pm
Quote from: Superjack45 on September 26, 2015, 02:46:07 pm
Warren will come to compete Friday so you all better be prepared to play 4 quarters. The defense will be ready, I hope they learned their lesson Friday night (secondary).
Star City's passing game is much better than crossetts so they will test your secondary even more. Same goes for warren against our secondary. The team who has the best secondary play wins this game.
what?
Better passing game than Crossett? For the last, we been hearing how good if a running back SC has....,

b.r.93

Bo best coach in our conference. ...no argument......He is good

Bulldog92

Quote from: green-eagle on September 26, 2015, 08:38:47 pm
Quote from: CounterPunch on September 26, 2015, 04:48:09 pm
Quote from: Superjack45 on September 26, 2015, 02:46:07 pm
Warren will come to compete Friday so you all better be prepared to play 4 quarters. The defense will be ready, I hope they learned their lesson Friday night (secondary).
Star City's passing game is much better than crossetts so they will test your secondary even more. Same goes for warren against our secondary. The team who has the best secondary play wins this game.
what?
Better passing game than Crossett? For the last, we been hearing how good if a running back SC has....,
Green eagle put the bottle down you are getting confused!!!

CounterPunch

Overdahill

Quote from: b.r.93 on September 26, 2015, 08:32:28 am
Evidently not if yal scored that much on them....kinda like watching cinc.and memphis the other night both teams with lot of offense and no defense....that seems to be the trend lately. ...out score and forget defense???

Warren will score more than 40 on SC

PA Dad

Quote from: Overdahill on September 26, 2015, 09:39:44 pm
Quote from: b.r.93 on September 26, 2015, 08:32:28 am
Evidently not if yal scored that much on them....kinda like watching cinc.and memphis the other night both teams with lot of offense and no defense....that seems to be the trend lately. ...out score and forget defense???

Warren will score more than 40 on SC

I agree.  I've already gone out on a limb and predicted that no one will hold Warren below 50 points the rest of the year.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Superjack45 on September 26, 2015, 08:04:05 pm
Quote from: b.r.93 on September 26, 2015, 06:57:24 pm
Man you know a lot Airwarren....you must be super educated....heck you should be a espn analysis!
Hey Fella look, you guys from Hamburg holla every year about Warren and I tell you now if you all don't beat Warren this year you will not beat them for at least the next 3 or 4. I get tired of hearing you bone heads talk about the Lions gonna beat Warren just wait in a couple of weeks you will get your chance.
you said holla.

Lumberjackfan1978

As long as we win, I don't care if it's 75 to 65 just as long as we win.and as for as Hembree experimenting whatever it takes.he knows how to win championships!

CARDINAL PRIDE!!!

Lumberjackfan1978

Quote from: Superjack45 on September 26, 2015, 08:34:56 pm
Quote from: b.r.93 on September 26, 2015, 08:11:29 pm
You did just by your comments saying we haven't faced a defense, just wondering who made you the guru of lumberjack offense. You must not know we have one of the best offensive coaches in the State ( IJS) as far as high school football is concerned. So go away talking about we haven't faced a good defense Bo has went head to head with 7A and 6A and top 5A schools, so apparently you don't know Squat about Lumberjack Football ☑️☑️☑️
agree

PA Dad

Quote from: b.r.93 on September 26, 2015, 08:02:39 am
That only means one thing.....Warren hasn't faced a Defense....You don't score that much on a good defense!

Let me respectfully disagree.  PA held Highland Park (6A Texas) to 13 points and held Wynne to 21 points.  Warren scored 40 on us.  That was not poor defense by PA-it was great offense by Warren.  PA has a dang good defense.

LJ06

Quote from: PA Dad on September 26, 2015, 11:41:15 pm
That only means one thing.....Warren hasn't faced a Defense....You don't score that much on a good defense!

Let me respectfully disagree.  PA held Highland Park (6A Texas) to 13 points and held Wynne to 21 points.  Warren scored 40 on us.  That was not poor defense by PA-it was great offense by Warren.  PA has a dang good defense.

And shot ourselves in the foot a ton while still scoring 40.  Same way this past Friday night.  Warren had so many TD's called back and missed a ton of opportunities.  We played crappy and still hung 62 on the scoreboard.

PA Dad

Quote from: LJ06 on September 26, 2015, 11:43:31 pm

And shot ourselves in the foot a ton while still scoring 40.  Same way this past Friday night.  Warren had so many TD's called back and missed a ton of opportunities.  We played crappy and still hung 62 on the scoreboard.

I agree that Warren missed several scoring opportunities against PA.  I remember 3 or 4 times Warren had receivers open for touchdowns and the passes were just a little off the mark.

LJ06

Quote from: PA Dad on September 26, 2015, 11:53:12 pm
Quote from: LJ06 on September 26, 2015, 11:43:31 pm

I agree that Warren missed several scoring opportunities against PA.  I remember 3 or 4 times Warren had receivers open for touchdowns and the passes were just a little off the mark.

Credit that to PA for wearing out Warren's QB.  He was forced to scramble quite a bit all night due to the constant pressure from PA's defensive line.

Dogpound2010

AirWarren

He thinks Highland park is some mediocre school in Texarkana. Your facts are pointless to an invalid.

But you are correct. PA is the best defense we will probably play all year.

b.r.93

I'm sure P.A. defense is good....but to say Warren won't face a better defense has no validation, when neither of you have seen all other defenses.....And you will never convince anyone that a good defense gives up 50...sorry

AirWarren

Quote from: b.r.93 on September 27, 2015, 09:27:57 am
I'm sure P.A. defense is good....but to say Warren won't face a better defense has no validation, when neither of you have seen all other defenses.....And you will never convince anyone that a good defense gives up 50...sorry
Who are some good defenses in your opinion?

AirWarren

b.r.93

Havnt seen many this year....like I said the new fade is to just outscore....I do not think Warren will score 40 on all 84a  teams...Hamburg defense if injuries don't plague is a stout defense.....Time will tell.

Dogpound2010

Anybody that pulls their starters after they run the score up can manage to score some points....

b.r.93

Quote from: Dogpound2010 on September 27, 2015, 09:45:03 am
Anybody that pulls their starters after they run the score up can manage to score some points....

b.r.93

And was probably the case with Warren against P.A

Dogpound2010

EagleForLife12

I think Warren will win this, BUT if Star City does what we didn't and get some pressure on Warren' QB then this game could get a little scary for Warren.

Superjack45

Quote from: b.r.93 on September 27, 2015, 09:53:31 am
And was probably the case with Warren against P.A
Keep posting this is good bulletin board material, just keep it up we love when people underestimate The Jacks.

Dogpound2010

You all also dont have a defensive line like sc either....

Sports Guru

Superjack45

Quote from: Dogpound2010 on September 27, 2015, 11:27:10 am
What did Lonoke do to that defensive line let me give you a hint runaway from it. Do you know anything about football? I gather that you don't but anyway we shall see PA defensive line was not good, I beg to differ on that statement. We have no time to converse with you we are concentrating on the task at hand.

CounterPunch

Quote from: Superjack45 on September 27, 2015, 12:23:42 pm
What did Lonoke do to that defensive line let me give you a hint runaway from it. Do you know anything about football? I gather that you don't but anyway we shall see PA defensive line was not good, I beg to differ on that statement. We have no time to converse with you we are concentrating on the task at hand.
Actually Lonoke had a fumble return for a TD, and punt return, and a 3rd and 24 busted play for a TD. Our defensive line was not the problem in that game.

Superjack45

Quote from: CounterPunch on September 27, 2015, 12:44:22 pm
Quote from: Superjack45 on September 27, 2015, 12:23:42 pm
Actually Lonoke had a fumble return for a TD, and punt return, and a 3rd and 24 busted play for a TD. Our defensive line was not the problem in that game.
CP not saying that it was but this loud mouth keep saying we haven't faced a good d-line and if he think that PA dline wasn't any good than he no nothing about football. CP this will be a pivotal game for the conference and I belive its going to be a dandy.

Bowser54

Quote from: b.r.93 on September 27, 2015, 09:42:40 am
Havnt seen many this year....like I said the new fade is to just outscore....I do not think Warren will score 40 on all 84a  teams...Hamburg defense if injuries don't plague is a stout defense.....Time will tell.
Hamburg still plays dirty from what ive heard. They won't be able to stop Warren if they get thrown out...

AirWarren

Quote from: Bowser54 on September 27, 2015, 01:08:16 pm
Hamburg still plays dirty from what ive heard. They won't be able to stop Warren if they get thrown out...

Oh course they do. I believe the junior and senior group is the same thugs that had the big brawl in the JR high game with Monticello.

Superjack45

Quote from: AirWarren on September 27, 2015, 01:22:50 pm

Oh course they do. I believe the junior and senior group is the same thugs that had the big brawl in the JR high game with Monticello.
Yes I do believe so.

b.r.93

If you mean dirty.....as they hit hard and play very aggressive then yea they real dirty.....For yals sake I hope Warren is as good as yal say....I think day of reckoning is coming.

b.r.93

All I hear is how yal played PA.....looks to me like they practiced on yal...putting 57 on yal in one half of a game....How can yal brag about that??

Bowser54

Quote from: Superjack45 on September 27, 2015, 01:28:03 pm
Quote from: AirWarren on September 27, 2015, 01:22:50 pm

Yes I do believe so.

I was told that even one of the Hamburg players picked up the flag and moved it.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas