• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Warren at Star City. Let's get it started.

Started by AirWarren, September 25, 2015, 10:34:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Superjack45

This was a game for a young Warren team to gauge themselves against, and I think they done well but who is to say because Lonoke is not doing to well at all so I kinnda question that game too. The game against Hamgurg will tell it all for Star City but I really hope you all win that one.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: Superjack45 on October 03, 2015, 09:42:23 pm
This was a game for a young Warren team to gauge themselves against, and I think they done well but who is to say because Lonoke is not doing to well at all so I kinnda question that game too. The game against Hamgurg will tell it all for Star City but I really hope you all win that one.

Lonoke's RB and quarterback have been out and they are their 2 best players. They had to use their 3rd string QB at Heber last week.

Superjack45

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on October 03, 2015, 09:46:13 pm
Quote from: Superjack45 on October 03, 2015, 09:42:23 pm

Lonoke's RB and quarterback have been out and they are their 2 best players. They had to use their 3rd string QB at Heber last week.
Oh! Ok good info I didn't know that, clears things up a little.

7dogs

SC is without a doubt improved.  The problem is they are improved, Warren is somewhat down due to youth alone, and the Lumberjacks continue to be a thorn in the side of the Bulldogs.

Warren's consistency, especially in this series under Hembree, is astounding.  From what I've seen this season, while I think Warren will have a couple more difficult matches, I really believe we may be looking at a conference title team.  That's scary considering the fact they are so young.  Hamburg will be a tough matchup, but Warren's got the talent.  Just a question of if they can minimize the mistakes, stay healthy, and bring their best.  Totally agree with dc24 about Hargis and Daniels.  I will also say that the freshman wide out Burks is going to be something special.

Congratulations to both teams on a hard fought game.  Congrats to Warren on the win.  Hoping Star City can go on and take Hamburg down.

bulldoghistorian

AirWarren

Quote from: 7dogs on October 04, 2015, 09:40:18 am
SC is without a doubt improved.  The problem is they are improved, Warren is somewhat down due to youth alone, and the Lumberjacks continue to be a thorn in the side of the Bulldogs.

Warren's consistency, especially in this series under Hembree, is astounding.  From what I've seen this season, while I think Warren will have a couple more difficult matches, I really believe we may be looking at a conference title team.  That's scary considering the fact they are so young.  Hamburg will be a tough matchup, but Warren's got the talent.  Just a question of if they can minimize the mistakes, stay healthy, and bring their best.  Totally agree with dc24 about Hargis and Daniels.  I will also say that the freshman wide out Burks is going to be something special.

Congratulations to both teams on a hard fought game.  Congrats to Warren on the win.  Hoping Star City can go on and take Hamburg down.

Good analysis. Good post.

I think the best weapon, until someone slows it down or shuts it out, is to get the ball on quick outs to the WRs. I was telling LJ, that Wynn has been consistent year in and year out in catching the ball since he was a sophomore. AND he has the ability to make the play after catch.

As far as Warren's youth, 13, 65, and 7 are freshmen. Only a few seniors out there on this squad.  As you guys probably saw, 65 was every bit as big as any of the star city linemen. He is going to be a special one on the defensive line. The scary thing is, the groups behind these are good as well. The jr jacks are undefeated without those kids. Looking bright yet again for the jacks.

Superjack45

Quote from: AirWarren on October 04, 2015, 12:19:29 pm
Quote from: 7dogs on October 04, 2015, 09:40:18 am

Good analysis. Good post.

I think the best weapon, until someone slows it down or shuts it out, is to get the ball on quick outs to the WRs. I was telling LJ, that Wynn has been consistent year in and year out in catching the ball since he was a sophomore. AND he has the ability to make the play after catch.

As far as Warren's youth, 13, 65, and 7 are freshmen. Only a few seniors out there on this squad.  As you guys probably saw, 65 was every bit as big as any of the star city linemen. He is going to be a special one on the defensive line. The scary thing is, the groups behind these are good as well. The jr jacks are undefeated without those kids. Looking bright yet again for the jacks.
AW read your PM

AirWarren

Jack1990

Looks like SRC rewrote their game report. Original one had a link to a video clip of  Daniels last TD run.

Romeo

I didn't expect this to be a championship year, but the 4A is pretty wide open and were better than I initially thought at this point of the season. It'll be interesting to see what happens going forward.

CounterPunch

AirWarren

LJ06

Quote from: Romeo on October 04, 2015, 07:30:23 pm
I didn't expect this to be a championship year, but the 4A is pretty wide open and were better than I initially thought at this point of the season. It'll be interesting to see what happens going forward.

WIDE open

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: LJ06 on October 04, 2015, 10:10:57 pm
Quote from: Romeo on October 04, 2015, 07:30:23 pm

WIDE open

Nah, there's only 3-4 teams that can win it IMO.

Dogpound2010

Does anybody know the score on the junior jacks vs junior lions????

Jack1990

Dogpound2010

Superjack45

Jack1990

Quote from: Superjack45 on October 06, 2015, 07:42:33 am
Quote from: Jack1990 on October 05, 2015, 08:52:43 am
Warren 14
Hamburg 6
No Final Score was 22-6

it's not worth arguing... but the 7th grade Jacks won 24-18 and the Jr Jacks won 14-6 against Hamburg on Sept. 10. Even if you doubt my memory, you can check the results on Saline River Chronicle.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Jack1990 on October 06, 2015, 10:10:20 am
Warren 14
Hamburg 6
No Final Score was 22-6

it's not worth arguing... but the 7th grade Jacks won 24-18 and the Jr Jacks won 14-6 against Hamburg on Sept. 10. Even if you doubt my memory, you can check the results on Saline River Chronicle.
or maybe look at the jr high board when you were jack of all trades..

Jack1990

Quote from: Oldman on October 06, 2015, 10:11:42 am
Warren 14
Hamburg 6
No Final Score was 22-6

Good point oldman

cuckoobird

Legend

Superjack45

Quote from: Jack1990 on October 06, 2015, 10:13:53 am
Warren 14
Hamburg 6
No Final Score was 22-6

Good point oldman
You right my bad thought it was 22-6,but hey Bird don't you worry about the sound machine.

cuckoobird

Quote from: Superjack45 on October 06, 2015, 09:56:36 pm
Quote from: Jack1990 on October 06, 2015, 10:13:53 am
Warren 14
Hamburg 6
No Final Score was 22-6

Good point oldman
You right my bad thought it was 22-6,but hey Bird don't you worry about the sound machine.
who carries it to the game, superfly or jackinthebox?

Dogpound2010

Now now fellas why dont we just start a thread and be done with lol 😁

Legend

LJ06

Quote from: Legend on October 07, 2015, 12:38:43 pm
Who won the JV game?

Warren because Star City threw the game at the end trying to pay up a debt owed to the cult

Superjack45

Quote from: LJ06 on October 07, 2015, 12:47:52 pm
Quote from: Legend on October 07, 2015, 12:38:43 pm
Who won the JV game?

Warren because Star City threw the game at the end trying to pay up a debt owed to the cult
Lol! Now that's funny

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas