• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas vs. Geohgia Boull Dawgs (Game thread starts pg 6 or 7)

Started by DB, September 14, 2009, 11:22:18 am

Previous topic - Next topic

C_A_Morris

I'll be down on the field with my camera...may try to sneak a few photos of y'all in the stands on here if I have the time and can find ya....

Then again...I have met some of y'all in person before, and you're a pretty scary bunch....

The Reality is back...

Quote from: C_A_Morris on September 16, 2009, 10:17:41 am
I'll be down on the field with my camera...may try to sneak a few photos of y'all in the stands on here if I have the time and can find ya....

Then again...I have met some of y'all in person before, and you're a pretty scary bunch....

Pick_DA_EAGLES

where did you find that picture of my pappaw?  ;D

RD™

RHS

Quote from: RD™ on September 16, 2009, 11:32:22 am
Kirk there will be no flyovers

what in the world?! I finally get out from under the bleachers last season where I missed every flyover I went to, and we don't have one for the opener?

Are they going to have the people jumping into the stadium?

PDFTA

Just got back from wal-mart. Had to get my brats,burgers,buns,charcoal,drinks, etc. Had to get a razorback license plate, 3x5 razorback flag, and a razorback coozie too   8)

RHS

The Reality is back...

Quote from: PDFTA on September 16, 2009, 10:26:05 pm
Just got back from wal-mart. Had to get my brats,burgers,buns,charcoal,drinks, etc. Had to get a razorback license plate, 3x5 razorback flag, and a razorback coozie too   8)

Where you campin at?

bulldogs1159

So for anyone wanting to see an awesome baseball game before the game Saturday the Naturals are playing in the Texas League Championship on Saturday at 1. Game will be over in plenty of time to tailgate for the hog game.

RD™

PDFTA

Quote from: RHS on September 17, 2009, 12:34:14 am
Where you gonna be tailgating at?

ya see, thats my predicament...my friends goin with me say we have to be in the designated area for tailgating? i was just gonna get there, pick out a spot i liked, and set up there...no big deal right?

RHS

I think it's stupid they try and force people to be in the Gardens. Let people set up shop where they want to.

RD, I've heard new intro as well. If we come out in all black uni's, I may just leave the game right then.

PDFTA

so they are gonna make me set up in a designated area?

theHammer

Quote from: PDFTA on September 17, 2009, 01:48:36 pm
so they are gonna make me set up in a designated area?
Pretty much. It really isn't too bad, though. At least, I don't think its so bad.

PDFTA

bulldogs1159

They are making people go to the gardens to tail gate? What if your lot is on the complete opposite side of the stadium?

RHS

Quote from: bulldogs1159™© on September 17, 2009, 04:45:10 pm
They are making people go to the gardens to tail gate? What if your lot is on the complete opposite side of the stadium?

I think that's where they prefer most people do it, but it obviously fills up. I say let people set up camp wherever they want.

bulldogs1159

They are gonna have a heck of a time enforcing that.

Quite Frankly

Any word on whether FIJI is having a tailgate?

bulldogs1159

Quote from: QF© on September 17, 2009, 04:58:45 pm
I hear its first come first "served".

SMC

It will be hard to get from Fiji to Fayetteville if you're gonna tailgate in Suva on Saturday morning. Maybe you could check out Vijay Singh's birthplace though.

SandLizard04

PDFTA

Quote from: RHS on September 17, 2009, 04:46:21 pm
Quote from: bulldogs1159™© on September 17, 2009, 04:45:10 pm

I think that's where they prefer most people do it, but it obviously fills up. I say let people set up camp wherever they want.

heck, thats what im doin then...

PDFTA

callin for rain saturday...............nooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

RD™

Chris Murphy

Quote from: RD™ on September 17, 2009, 09:47:00 pm
"NO!"

That won't stop some people on the basketball team from showing up.

RHS

Kennoy Kennedy to be the Honorary Captain.

RD™

If anyone watched the Press Conference with Coach Petrino yesterday should know, Georgia is walking into a buzz-saw tomorrow night at 6:45.

RHS

RD, do you know any any aerial feautures happening at the game? I've heard of a jump in, but that's all.

RD™

Quote from: RHS on September 18, 2009, 12:12:56 pm
RD, do you know any any aerial feautures happening at the game? I've heard of a jump in, but that's all.
That's it.

The 188th will not be doing any fly overs, fall out between 188th/UA over $$$$

RD™

Quote from: RHS on September 18, 2009, 12:18:37 pm
That sucks.
We wanted to put up a recruiting ad on the Pig Vision. The UA wanted a ridiculous amount of money.

So, they get no fly overs from the A-10s now.

PDFTA

gah!! could saturday get here any slower!!??

Wampus_Cat

If you must know, it'll probably be off campus.

After the incident, we had a registered party (accepted by Greek Life and the University). As usual with registered's, we have a list that males must be on in order to get in. One guy came up to the table and said "Hey man, I'm on the basketball team." The guy at the table said "That's pretty much the worst possible thing to say." The bball team is full of idiots, to say the least.

hb14lh

Quote from: Women Without Whiskey 7/6 on September 18, 2009, 01:20:29 pm
If you must know, it'll probably be off campus.

After the incident, we had a registered party (accepted by Greek Life and the University). As usual with registered's, we have a list that males must be on in order to get in. One guy came up to the table and said "Hey man, I'm on the basketball team." The guy at the table said "That's pretty much the worst possible thing to say." The bball team is full of idiots, to say the least.

Saw that once at the Kappa Sig house with Mallett. haha

~ghost*of*ff*past~

Any word on the new uniforms?

I'd like to see an update from the "fake" tusk that they put on them last year... (which suprisingly looks a lot like everyone else's uniforms.

Romeo

It looks like anyone outside the state of Arkansas doesn't think we have a chance against Georgia. Most of all the national internet polls have Georgia winning by 90% of better.

theHammer

According to ESPN, 68% of America thinks Georgia is going to win.

Quite Frankly

RD™

fastdrop

I can't wait for this game....I will be there in Spirit.

RD™

Quote from: RHS on September 19, 2009, 11:22:51 am
Quote from: RD™ on September 19, 2009, 10:52:40 am
I gave up my ticket.

What fer?

I am leaving for San Antonio tomorrow for a week. I've seen my wife like once this week. Have to spend some time with her tonight when she gets off at 8 o'clock. When you get married one day my friend, you'll understand. Sometimes, the right decision, is the right thing to do.

rsvl_hogfan4

Quote from: RD™ on September 19, 2009, 01:32:49 pm
I gave up my ticket.

What fer?

I am leaving for San Antonio tomorrow for a week. I've seen my wife like once this week. Have to spend some time with her tonight when she gets off at 8 o'clock. When you get married one day my friend, you'll understand. Sometimes, the right decision, is the right thing to do.
And I thought you were a fan....

I am getting ready to walk across the street to the game. The atmosphere should be pretty crazy. The campus is definitely filled with fans.

Eddie Goodson

Quote from: RD™ on September 19, 2009, 01:32:49 pm
I gave up my ticket.

What fer?

Priorities are in order. Good move.

Uncle Ivan

Quote from: RD™ on September 19, 2009, 01:32:49 pmI am leaving for San Antonio tomorrow for a week. I've seen my wife like once this week. Have to spend some time with her tonight when she gets off at 8 o'clock. When you get married one day my friend, you'll understand. Sometimes, the right decision, is the right thing to do.

Eddie Goodson

Quote from: Uncle Ivan on September 19, 2009, 06:10:26 pm
Quote from: RD™ on September 19, 2009, 01:32:49 pmI am leaving for San Antonio tomorrow for a week. I've seen my wife like once this week. Have to spend some time with her tonight when she gets off at 8 o'clock. When you get married one day my friend, you'll understand. Sometimes, the right decision, is the right thing to do.

Sometimes that not a bad thing. Just sayin'...

powerlifter90

Quote from: Uncle Ivan on September 19, 2009, 06:10:26 pm

exactly

The Reality is back...

Ok, so, I just found out the place where I am staying up here this weekend doesn't have cable, and I don't know if we will be able togo to a bar to watch it. Is there any place this is streaming?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas